Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if they've broken up but I know for a FACT that her hubby got a lashing by bosses in work a couple months back over his social media presence and he should focus more on his job. Hes the absolute talk of AL because of her. So he might have made her delete everything related to him.
Your spot on but Aer lingus did it very professionally and it was sent to all pilots on their iPad portal thing. It was aimed at Sean corr but sent to all of them

Reactions: 3
Your spot on but Aer lingus did it very professionally and it was sent to all pilots on their iPad portal thing. It was aimed at Sean corr but sent to all of them
That’s very common for both cabin crew and pilots that if something happens a portal notice is sent out, where as this poster has said Sean got a lashing from his boss which more than likely is the base captain because of what aoibhe has posted, very hard to reprimand someone over what someone else has posted on their sm account, and if your ei crew you would be aware of an sm account using pics of crew without their permission and ei can’t do a thing about it, so I highly doubt Sean has personally been given a “lashing” by bosses.

Reactions: 4
That’s very common for both cabin crew and pilots that if something happens a portal notice is sent out, where as this poster has said Sean got a lashing from his boss which more than likely is the base captain because of what aoibhe has posted, very hard to reprimand someone over what someone else has posted on their sm account, and if your ei crew you would be aware of an sm account using pics of crew without their permission and ei can’t do a thing about it, so I highly doubt Sean has personally been given a “lashing” by bosses.

You can highly doubt it all you like. I know for a fact he did and lots of the other pilots know all about it.

I work there a long time and I can say for fact he did not get a personal talking to . That's not the management style it was spoke about on our portal as we have alot of girls who Instagram everything even our crew hotels, which is a breach of security.
He did not directly post anything it was her feed so he did not get spoken to alone. The pilots talk about it and a few of his friends had told him he was being talked about regarding all the social media. The company does not call you in for a meeting unless you have done something that doesn't protect the privacy of the company, and he didnt post anything of that sort . She got spoken to because she was advertising recruitment like she was the face of the recruitment drive without permission from the company and done so in full uniform .

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Th
I work there a long time and I can say for fact he did not get a personal talking to . That's not the management style it was spoke about on our portal as we have alot of girls who Instagram everything even our crew hotels, which is a breach of security.
He did not directly post anything it was her feed so he did not get spoken to alone. The pilots talk about it and a few of his friends had told him he was being talked about regarding all the social media. The company does not call you in for a meeting unless you have done something that doesn't protect the privacy of the company, and he didnt post anything of that sort . She got spoken to because she was advertising recruitment like she was the face of the recruitment drive without permission from the company and done so in full uniform .

Exactly this! 👏
You prob be accused of not knowing your facts now 😂😂[/QUOTE]

Ok so shes back... Someone has to have taken the photo of her and Lily out and about. I wonder now is this all BS that they are broken up?
I agree she has take all reference to him off her page ... Its now just 100% the kids...
Are we all still convinced ????? I really hope its not true as thats very hard on her ..... she seemed besotted with him

She won't address it yet because everyone is going to keep watching her stories etc so her engagement will be up while everyone is hooked waiting for the drama...or lack thereof, to surface 😂 they could easily just be spending time with the kids together outdoors, or with her mam or a friend 🤷🏼‍♀️ his single Facebook status is still the biggest giveaway if they have broken up - maybe it was just to stir things up for attention and thats why it is no longer visible.

Only back on stories for the swipe ups, probably had deadlines....but in all seriousness has anyone used that gym app?? Would be interested in it of it's decent but wouldn't bother with her code.

Reactions: 9
She won't address it yet because everyone is going to keep watching her stories etc so her engagement will be up while everyone is hooked waiting for the drama...or lack thereof, to surface 😂 they could easily just be spending time with the kids together outdoors, or with her mam or a friend 🤷🏼‍♀️ his single Facebook status is still the biggest giveaway if they have broken up - maybe it was just to stir things up for attention and thats why it is no longer visible.

Only back on stories for the swipe ups, probably had deadlines....but in all seriousness has anyone used that gym app?? Would be interested in it of it's decent but wouldn't bother with her code.
Yes I'd love to know if that app is any good, need to so something about the extra weight and slimming world is not working for me anymore , no motivation and over it 🙃

Reactions: 2
Yes I'd love to know if that app is any good, need to so something about the extra weight and slimming world is not working for me anymore , no motivation and over it 🙃

Same!! I never bothered with Slimming world because I don't want to/can't afford to pay a service to lose weight 😅 but this seems a reasonable price and can be done from home so might try the free trial and see 🙈

• Heart
I’m only saying what I’ve been told by my husband who is EI flight crew for 27 years, and has been on many long haul flights with Sean, most recently going to China. I’m not EI crew myself
Nothing aimed at you at all!
it was the other comment that Sean personally got a “lashing” from bosses. When it wasn’t the case and yes your right it was a notice sent out on portal indirectly aimed at Sean but he cannot be reprimanded over what she posts. Only time Sean got spoken to was when he was newsh in company and 320 f/o about videos of him landing.

Reactions: 1
Nothing aimed at you at all!
it was the other comment that Sean personally got a “lashing” from bosses. When it wasn’t the case and yes your right it was a notice sent out on portal indirectly aimed at Sean but he cannot be reprimanded over what she posts. Only time Sean got spoken to was when he was newsh in company and 320 f/o about videos of him landing.
I know what you mean x
Scarlet for both of them really

Reactions: 4
Ok so shes back... Someone has to have taken the photo of her and Lily out and about. I wonder now is this all BS that they are broken up?
I agree she has take all reference to him off her page ... Its now just 100% the kids...
Are we all still convinced ????? I really hope its not true as thats very hard on her ..... she seemed besotted with him
She was out with friends today, not Juan! Passed them.

Lockdown? Cutting contacts?
Shes hardly made a bubble with friends if she’s on her own
Well her pals were pushing her double buggy, no masks and she was there with Lily. No mask! Tbh I wasn’t even thinking. I just spotted her and the later saw on her story that Hugo was there too! Ah stalker much! 🤣 no but this is the reality of it isn’t? You can’t go far without being recognised when you post about everything online!

Reactions: 10
Well her pals were pushing her double buggy, no masks and she was there with Lily. No mask! Tbh I wasn’t even thinking. I just spotted her and the later saw on her story that Hugo was there too! Ah stalker much! 🤣 no but this is the reality of it isn’t? You can’t go far without being recognised when you post about everything online!
Dickheads. The worst covid numbers this week and fools out for a photo op for Instagram.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.