Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Beebles

Full title was Aoibhe Devlin #3: Tattle left her traumatised, but it was actually the truth that left her mortified, back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how now that it suits her, she’s all about shaming the #haterzzz because she feels hard done by, but when it’s suited her and thought it would make her popular she was well partial to a slag every now and again. She used to rip So Sue Me all the time she didn’t she write a blog post dissing a load of bloggers one time without naming them? But alluded to one being cheated on and playing happy families? Not to mention that cringy TikTok she did slagging an old school friend and the whole “look at me now” (we’re looking... and wha?) bs. She was also all over Bloggers Unveiled comments back in the day revelling in the drama but now that she perceives herself to be a victim she’s all about #bekind and #haterzonlyh8cosderjealous. I would honest to god hate to have her life. I’m not jealous of one single thing about it. I think she can be okay at times but she’s also a massive hypocrite and has slagged others off when it suited her in the past to do so, so she’s want to get off that high horse fairly lively

Reactions: 21
Just to revert back to what the person said at the end of the last thread - it was odd in the Q&A when asked was she cabin crew or blogger she said neither ! She was a full time Mammy . So is she gone from AL ?! Also as I’ve said before I hadn’t followed her long . My friend saw him in a park a few weeks ago with the kids she said no sign of her - but she said he was very very flirty with 2 other women who were there ! My pal looked him up on her page and it was defo him ! Is this normal for him ?

Reactions: 2
I'm another one that isnt jealous or unhappy with my own life either thanks Aoibhe.
The public rant at B&Q , the SoSueMe digs, the claws were out the night of the PLT launch as well. The people who dared to get a little too close to her in Tesco at the start of the pandemic, the people who went for an ice cream or a bag of chips the first weekend of lockdown when things were still open. All fair game for Aoibhe to call out. The plebs didnt know how to behave in their first ever global pandemic but its ok Aoibhe was there to call people out and use her public platform to rant about the dreadful habits of joe public.
Fast forward to proper lockdown and we have the drives out to Skerries for the must have chicken wings. The needless Amazon deliveries putting more strain and risk for an already busy postal service. Driving out with Lily to public areas when we were meant to stay within 2.5km walking distance of our homes. Well before lockdown ended and we were allowed people in the house to work, the infamous carpet cleaner was in the house and would be 99% certain the bedroom floors were fitted by someone as well. One of the call out pages thought the baby shower was attended by the 4 parents to be. Wouldnt surprise me at all.
So its not only the absolute constant swipe ups and ads that arent properly declared.
The schilling of the second hand clothes, is only marginally better than YStyle in that she didnt try to hide it. If everything is so fandabbydoo in Corr's Castle and they are off to the Galgorm for their next trip its not as if they are on the breadline. I thought it was very selfish to only donate some of the maternity stuff why chose to profiteer from it herself?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just to revert back to what the person said at the end of the last thread - it was odd in the Q&A when asked was she cabin crew or blogger she said neither ! She was a full time Mammy . So is she gone from AL ?! Also as I’ve said before I hadn’t followed her long . My friend saw him in a park a few weeks ago with the kids she said no sign of her - but she said he was very very flirty with 2 other women who were there ! My pal looked him up on her page and it was defo him ! Is this normal for him ?
Yes it’s 100% normal for him, his ego is bigger than her pilot merch collection!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
60BB2654-3A13-4BB0-A37B-0E154D6EAC74.jpeg
What is going on with her face here?? She looks like she’s sporting a full on 80’s Ronny 🤣 Also who stands like that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 255995What is going on with her face here?? She looks like she’s sporting a full on 80’s Ronny 🤣 Also who stands like that 🙄
She stands like that and makes faces like that because she’s a weird body shape and face shape. And before she goes all ‘ you can’t judge someone looks’ I’m not judging at all it’s facts. This is why she is beaither a make up blogger or a fashion blogger because she’s one of the ‘ I wear a size 16 but pretend I’m a 12-14 ‘ brigade and also nobody ever would ask her for brow/beauty tips as she just can’t pull it off. So that’s why she is flogging everything from tampons to toast because she doesn’t have a niche.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why would you buy your child three hairbrushes? Bit excessive really. Do they even give a shite what you brush their hair with?

Another post up with that greedy birthday party where no social distancing was taking place and they all squashed into that small back.Cupcakes and counting have been doing their cakes for 4 years now... Jesus H Christ making it out like they have a cake every day! Clearly getting some heavy discounts there aswell as well as in For Your Eyes Only! and whoever said about the prams I forgot about that. I’d love a cybex but not when every second blagger is getting gifted one. And they are right, she was only raving about the out and about nipper there recently and we haven’t seen that in use yet!

The girl is forgetting about how many freebies she is getting she’s sort of adding them to the end of other posts as an afterthought. Like here’s a mask and my brows. There’s no consistency to what she posts either. Like one minute she is thanking the rotunda for her great births and their virtual app and then in the other breath she’s sharing heartbreaking posts by another mother and she’s also posting about her “sold out” tat modelled by her bestie! Like she has zero direction in this blogging game! Just another take take taker with no loyalty to branding!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
THE bleeping LEG ....ITS STUCK OUT AT THE MOST UNGODLY ANGLE IN ALMOST EVERY SINGLE PIC SHE TAKES.. I ACTUALLY CANT WATCH HER ANYMORE EITHER WITH THE ENDLESS SWIPE UPS, #COLLAB #AF #@ .. ITS ACTUALLY ALMOST EVERY SINGLE BIT OF HER STORIES AND EVERY GRID PIC.. WOULDNT BUY A THING SHE IS BEING PAID TO PROMOTE. ID GO OUT OF MY WAY NOW TO TOTALLY AVOID.. SAME AS ALL THE OTHER BLAGGERS! THE SOONER THE "INFLUENNCER" BUBBLE BURSTS THE BETTER!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Aoibhe Devlin is like the posher (just about) or tidier version of Tracey Quinn. She will flog anything in sight and isn’t loyal to a single brand or restaurant.. the stupid pose - I’ve said this recently - she is a funny shape/build/height with a weird hairline and Botox/brows haven’t been kind. The stupid poses are the take your attention off the quiff/short torso. Before the body positive bridage light the fire around my house I’m just pointing out the obvious. Do you ever look at Aoibhe and say ‘that dress looks good on her’ ? No. She doesn’t carry stuff well it’s always awkward. Why come on with the fake tears about trolling when you’ll happily come back and sell your kids for ads ? You can’t be too worried about all of us bold nasty people here if you still share your life with us here for money. Truth is, most of these people will be on Jobseekers Allowance from their own job in 6 months time.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Aoibhe Devlin is like the posher (just about) or tidier version of Tracey Quinn. She will flog anything in sight and isn’t loyal to a single brand or restaurant.. the stupid pose - I’ve said this recently - she is a funny shape/build/height with a weird hairline and Botox/brows haven’t been kind. The stupid poses are the take your attention off the quiff/short torso. Before the body positive bridage light the fire around my house I’m just pointing out the obvious. Do you ever look at Aoibhe and say ‘that dress looks good on her’ ? No. She doesn’t carry stuff well it’s always awkward. Why come on with the fake tears about trolling when you’ll happily come back and sell your kids for ads ? You can’t be too worried about all of us bold nasty people here if you still share your life with us here for money. Truth is, most of these people will be on Jobseekers Allowance from their own job in 6 months time.
She seems to have the ability to make everything look incredibly frumpy🤷🏼‍♀️ She has no niche, no obvious talent just a complete chancer who carved herself a platform all the while being an insufferable cow. If it does so happen then being on jobseekers couldn’t happen to a bigger snob!!

Reactions: 5
She seems to have the ability to make everything look incredibly frumpy🤷🏼‍♀️ She has no niche, no obvious talent just a complete chancer who carved herself a platform all the while being an insufferable cow. If it does so happen then being on jobseekers couldn’t happen to a bigger snob!!
She looks massively uncomfortable in the grid photo . I use to like her style but I’ve no idea what has happened as above she looks frumpy and also just not comfortable ! I think it’s about 6 Swipe ups a day now . I’m gonna unfollow as I can’t cope and she is just a QVC channel . But isn’t even interesting enough for that

Reactions: 6
I think she thinks that it makes her look ski to stand like that. Her friends should tell her how ridiculous she looks.

****EDIT**** that should have said ‘FRIEND’ minus the ‘S‘ .

Reactions: 1
So Aoibhe “I speak my mind me”, “i don’t follow the crowd” “everyone always tells me how honest I am” “I don’t give a tit” Devlin has been fierce quiet about the BPerfect drama hasn’t she. I guess her morals only come into consideration when she isn’t on the pay roll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She was one of the first out of the traps before it all kicked off yesterday wishing Brendan well.
No doubt has her usual take that restrictions and guidelines dont apply to influencers like herself. Only the pleb public need to adhere to those.

Reactions: 8
You know.. I have to give it to Aoibhe.
She has addressed the BPerfect scandal and resigned as ambassador 👏👏

Also she seems to be taking much more time offline now.

Of course whenever she is on she is peddling something but I like to think she is using all that extra time with her family!

Reactions: 20
She has just posted that she has stepped away from being a BA for them after what happened during the week

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.