Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she do that makes her a bad neighbour? Curious cos with 2 kids its doubtful its to do with parties or anything and i just cant figure out what it would be!
Well before Covid she didn’t hesitate to drop lily to go holidaying.....

I can’t say much else as people are trying to suss out my source which isn’t fair :(

Reactions: 2
All those stories for My Vitamins each one should have been marked with #ad and the AF for the swipe up marked too.
She really blurs the lines between what she is being paid to promote and what she buys herself.

Reactions: 5
LAAAADS I'm trying to create a new thread with the suggestion with the most likes courtesy of @Tellmethis "Poor Aoibhe never got a ring, only took two kids arrivals for Juan to depart their “fling""

Have Tattle reduced AGAIN the amount of character spacing in the title? It won't let me fit it all in and it's driving me MAD
‘Aoibhe wanted a ring but it was only a fling’ might fit!

Reactions: 8
Right..... got it to fit with a bit of a cheeky edit! New thread here girls xx

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.