Aoibhe Devlin #2 Aoibhe and the verrrrrdy mysterious Instagram posts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Sean seem like those really annoying people by the pool that you get on every holiday 😂

Reactions: 10
Her and Sean seem like those really annoying people by the pool that you get on every holiday 😂
Dis is me fellah...... he's a pileh dontcha know

New thread title suggestion;

Eeeefa Dee loves a freebie, prams galore from Tony Kealy, swipe up for dis, swipe up for dah, must be on the same flight, or Juan'll act the raH

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I only followed her for a short time before the melt down and then the Hiatus.... can I ask - genuine questions
1 was she always this “ swipe ups “ collab ? It just seems excessive like my head is spinning with it .
2 why no engagement ?! Some people don’t want to get married but she seems like someone who would love to get married and have the big fuss ?!
3 I find her very forced then somedays she is angry / annoyed etc ? Did she always have what I feel is multi personalities ?
The swipe ups weren’t as bad when she was working- I’d say it’s her trying to get some cash in now.
Your right I’d say she is mad to get engaged that’s obvious even though she constantly says it doesn’t bother her! He doesn’t have a bulls notion of putting a ring on it. He is the kind of guy that will want his children to have the same mother but he will be off living the single life 5/7 and play daddy 2/7.

Reactions: 6
The swipe ups weren’t as bad when she was working- I’d say it’s her trying to get some cash in now.
Your right I’d say she is mad to get engaged that’s obvious even though she constantly says it doesn’t bother her! He doesn’t have a bulls notion of putting a ring on it. He is the kind of guy that will want his children to have the same mother but he will be off living the single life 5/7 and play daddy 2/7.
He’s not the only man like that a high percentage of them live the high life six days a week and remember they have kids on Sunday’s.

Reactions: 6
I only followed her for a short time before the melt down and then the Hiatus.... can I ask - genuine questions
1 was she always this “ swipe ups “ collab ? It just seems excessive like my head is spinning with it .
2 why no engagement ?! Some people don’t want to get married but she seems like someone who would love to get married and have the big fuss ?!
3 I find her very forced then somedays she is angry / annoyed etc ? Did she always have what I feel is multi personalities ?

I'm the same cross eyed from the swipe ups and collabs- screaming desperation. Not always like this, can't remember where i came across her i think she got a shout out from someone i follow. When i started to follow her, i think she was single, don't know if she was with Sean but very little of him on gram (which is why i'm guessing she was single at time.)

When i started to follow her blog was all about travel and the content was really good and i liked how she was on camera and despite was some others have said i do think she's pretty and has good taste in fashion- dresses well for her shape size etc.

But it's her personality now that makes her unattractive- those tik tok video mime things of her calling out the girls she use to go to school with and all that, she just came across really bad and had a chip on her shoulder. Her Instagram and what she was putting out started to become really negative - the people allegedly talking about her in her work place and she'd come on and "address it". Of all the negativity she talks about getting online and her breakdown or whatever she's calling it, I think she really brings it all on herself. I don;t think she can handle being online, but needs the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm the same cross eyed from the swipe ups and collabs- screaming desperation. Not always like this, can't remember where i came across her i think she got a shout out from someone i follow. When i started to follow her, i think she was single, don't know if she was with Sean but very little of him on gram (which is why i'm guessing she was single at time.)
Oh Aoibhe hasn’t been single for a long time :ROFLMAO: She jumped straight into her relationship with Sean after she broke off her engagement with the previous fella.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The reposting of your man's video talking about the 3 different types of haters.... Old Aoibhe wouldn't have posted crap like this, it just reiterates what I'm saying above.

I don't "hate" Aoibhe,- I do disagree with her lack of transparency on things- lack of usage of #gifted #ad #collab but according to Aoibhe any sort of criticism is a hater.

Reactions: 7
The reposting of your man's video talking about the 3 different types of haters.... Old Aoibhe wouldn't have posted crap like this, it just reiterates what I'm saying above.

I don't "hate" Aoibhe,- I do disagree with her lack of transparency on things- lack of usage of #gifted #ad #collab but according to Aoibhe any sort of criticism is a hater.
Just because some doesn't like you and calls you out for being shady af doesn't mean they're a hater, an underachiever or hurting themselves, they just think you're a selfish knob. Calling himself life coach and saying not to live your life to impress others, this lot (including him) literally spend their whole life trying to impress people to get freebies 🙄 they're wannabe Influencers. He should probably focus on doing one thing well instead of being shite at coaching and photography.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thread:

Aoibhe Devlin #3: Tattle left her traumatised, but it was actually the truth that left her mortified, back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Finding her content very boring since her return - it's just ad after ad after ad. Very little chatting at all - what is her page about anymore?!

Also on her Q&A I thought she gave a strange response - she was asked whether she's still cabin crew or a blogger now and she replied that she's neither, she's a full time Mammy at the minute. Thought it was a strange response - if she was on maternity leave you'd imagine she'd say that. And obviously she is a blogger as she getting paid plenty I'm sure to promote all those products!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.