Anyone notice that influencers start to take on each other's mannerisms?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially evident when filming stories in the car, there's an awful lot of hair adjusting, pulling at jumper necks (extra points if it's a polo neck) and just general shifting around in the seat and twitchiness. They spend so long adjusting and preening in the mirror that their 15 seconds is up and all they've said is "morning guys!". All a bit cringey and embarrassing really. I really don't get the in car stories, so dull.

Reactions: 4
Idiots will copy each other in the same peer group, some funny examples I've seen recently are:
"FOH SHOOOOR" - Alfie Deyes uses this phrase to no end instead of using the more effective adverbs "Definitely", "Certainly" and "Absolutely" - also heard a lot of his peers saying this, just sounds completely idiotic and pretentious, especially when they use it every 3 sentences, Alfie is the worst offender by far.
"Guuuuuued" & "Goehd" for "Good" and "God", used by Saffron & co's silly squad.
"GuDAH" - used by Zoella for "good", a childish variation of Saffron's pretentious "Guuuuued".

Reactions: 1
When all the haulers copy each other's phrases such as "I only popped in to buy some basics but ended up buying this top in 5 colours" etc. Yeh right!

Reactions: 2
Does my bum look 40 is becoming very much like Trinny!

Reactions: 5
There's one in particular (won't mention names) who I think aspires to be like DMBL40 and she's just not pulling it off. She's trying to come across as a bit kooky and sort of oh look at me all stressed out and busy busy running about all over town going to all these influencer launches and events but she's just coming off a slightly unstable middle aged mum having some sort of episode sitting in her car talking into her phone while not having anything interesting whatsoever to say. All quite desperate really.

There's one in particular (won't mention names) who I think aspires to be like DMBL40 and she's just not pulling it off. She's trying to come across as a bit kooky and sort of oh look at me all stressed out and busy busy running about all over town going to all these influencer launches and events but she's just coming off a slightly unstable middle aged mum having some sort of episode sitting in her car talking into her phone while not having anything interesting whatsoever to say. All quite desperate really.

Oh. Do name names. This is after all a safe place.

Does that make sense? They all say that..does my head in.

Also.. I’m obsessed with..?? Really you’ve had the product two minutes and you’re obsessed with it ?

There's on woman I follow on instagram that you can tell desperately wants to be an "influencer" but all she does is moan and copy people. A more popular instagramer had done a story where she was drunk, weeing on the toliet and lots of people thought it was hilarious. A couple of weeks later this woman does a story where she walks into the loo and pulls her pants down while she's talking and then she's like "hee hee I'm on the loo!". It was so cringe. She's in her late 40's and acts like a teenager.

Why does DMBLF talk so quickly like she’s always so stressed? And everything is always “Right, ok, just quickly...” or “Oh My Godddd”. And the faces she pulls! If the wind changes...

Why does DMBLF talk so quickly like she’s always so stressed? And everything is always “Right, ok, just quickly...” or “Oh My Godddd”. And the faces she pulls! If the wind changes...
I unfollowed her... She did my head in. Always seems like she's had too much caffeine?

That's the reason I unfollowed. The constant need to talk quick like she is always so busy, well don't make a bleeping video then. Either make time for it or just piss off.

There's on woman I follow on instagram that you can tell desperately wants to be an "influencer" but all she does is moan and copy people. A more popular instagramer had done a story where she was drunk, weeing on the toliet and lots of people thought it was hilarious. A couple of weeks later this woman does a story where she walks into the loo and pulls her pants down while she's talking and then she's like "hee hee I'm on the loo!". It was so cringe. She's in her late 40's and acts like a teenager.

Not sure why pissing on the toilet when you're drunk is funny, but then the sheep that follow will laugh at anything their beloved influencers do.

I unfollow them once they are managed by gleam, they all just merge into one another once that happens! Unfollowed moany, capsule wardrobe bandwagon jumper (she just copied unfancy IMO) and Trinny wannabe.

I unfollow them once they are managed by gleam, they all just merge into one another once that happens! Unfollowed moany, capsule wardrobe bandwagon jumper (she just copied unfancy IMO) and Trinny wannabe.
Who are managed by gleam? I am so unfamiliar with it. I mostly unfollowed due to her annoying face and voice.