Anyone here follow organised mum method

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you follow it?Does it work ?
Need something keep me better on top of housework.
I get impression it's longer than
30mins a day.

I do and I really like it. I moved from a flat, which I could clean in a couple of hours, to a house. I didn't want to spend my weekends cleaning and came across TOMM. The 30 minutes is just that, it's just a case of sticking to it and not neglecting focus Friday (I can be a bit rubbish on both counts 😂). The level 1 jobs generally take about 15 minutes. I think it's important to modify it so it works for you. I also took a while to find my feet and get into the swing of it. Good luck!

Reactions: 2
I do and I really like it. I moved from a flat, which I could clean in a couple of hours, to a house. I didn't want to spend my weekends cleaning and came across TOMM. The 30 minutes is just that, it's just a case of sticking to it and not neglecting focus Friday (I can be a bit rubbish on both counts 😂). The level 1 jobs generally take about 15 minutes. I think it's important to modify it so it works for you. I also took a while to find my feet and get into the swing of it. Good luck!
Thanks it's the focus jobs that made me think it's longer.
Also she said on Insta she cleans her kitchen and bathroom daily.
I probably need follow her boot camp week 1st.
Kids back in school tommorow so in the mood to be productive.

Yes, I follow it but heavily adapted because I’m out the house 8am-11pm a few days a week. I don’t have kids so I don’t mind making up for a few days at the weekend for a couple of hours. I also swap the days around because I like clean sheets on a Sunday, not a Tuesday 😂

I’d definitely recommend doing the boot camp first if you can. And with the bathrooms and kitchen it’s a just a quick wipe down (and if it looks OK I don’t bother tbh).

Reactions: 1
I do. I'm not 100% with the times and job lists but I stick to the rooms and just do what I feel is needed in thier that day. Love the playlists as well!

Never even heard of it but I will check it out. I can use all the help I can get.

No its tit, too rigid and took me longer than 30 mins a day when I tried it as my issue is tidying as well as cleaning. I also find that gemma who does it extremely irritating.

Reactions: 2
I tried it but the app is a bit clunky to use, so that irritated me. I did like listening to the soundtracks though. I too found it too rigid and needed longer time for cleaning. It’s good if you need to focus and it definitely gives you structure. And yes the woman behind team Tomm is a tad irritating playing up to the camera, so I don’t follow or watch.

It works really well for my family. We don’t do the same jobs every week, but keep a note of what’s been done so it’s not repeated.
Keeping on top of the kitchen and bathroom each day is actually really easy once you get used to it- mostly we just make sure the washing up is done and there’s nothing festering

It's a load of crap. Easy for her to do and make money off cos she's home all day long. Also, all the pressure on women to do even more than is already asked of us. Another woman profiting off pressuring women. I used to follow her years ago when she swore that she would never make money off her followers. Then hinch arrived and within weeks she was doing ads, affs, spon etc. I wouldn't have minded but she absolutely went for anyone making money off ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's a load of crap. Easy for her to do and make money off cos she's home all day long. Also, all the pressure on women to do even more than is already asked of us. Another woman profiting off pressuring women. I used to follow her years ago when she swore that she would never make money off her followers. Then hinch arrived and within weeks she was doing ads, affs, spon etc. I wouldn't have minded but she absolutely went for anyone making money off ads.
Yes I remember her saying her account would always be ad free. I hate hinch and her army with a passion but gemma did make a few snide remarks about hinch and then was acting like poor miss innocent when the hincharmy retaliated.

Hinch arriving on the scene completely put Gemma's nose out of joint. And a good point about her pressuring women, do I duck clean my bath every day and i dont care if you all think I'm a minger lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes I remember her saying her account would always be ad free. I hate hinch and her army with a passion but gemma did make a few snide remarks about hinch and then was acting like poor miss innocent when the hincharmy retaliated.

Hinch arriving on the scene completely put Gemma's nose out of joint. And a good point about her pressuring women, do I duck clean my bath every day and i dont care if you all think I'm a minger lol 😂
Do you remember when she made the announcement that she was being forced to start making money in order to keep the page going?
It was presented as if there was no other option,with classic daily mail sad face and everything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you remember when she made the announcement that she was being forced to start making money in order to keep the page going?
It was presented as if there was no other option,with classic daily mail sad face and everything 😂
Yeah if I remember rightly she had blamed her husband 😂

• Haha
Yes! She said she'd almost had a breakdown. That was a few weeks before she announced her book deal. She was fuming that hinch slid in out of nowhere, it made her lose she tit big time. Plus her followers and fb pages are toxic and full of bunnies. She's just another woman making money from setting unrealistic expectations for other women, Ange selling her kids online.

Yeah I remember that, she completely lost her tit. She became very holier than thou and then played victim when she was called out on it.

I skip past her stories all the time now. She used to at least attempt to keep her page on brand, reminding followers which day it was and showing herself keeping to the method too. Now it’s just “I’m so busy, I’m always working, I’m going to the gym, I’m going for a run” 💤

I just have a thing about women who moan and moan about how BUSY they are. I also hate running bores.

I’m gutted because her method is great. My executive functioning sucks so I really appreciate a structured plan like hers (even if I don’t always stick to it 🤣). I just don’t know where she’s going with her account these days.