Anyone got a Samsung Frame?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s the ambient mode you want you can do it on all new Samsung’s now, you’re just without the frame. We went to look and got a q90t which is an amazing spec. The frame is nice but a bit of a fad without the amazing tv quality

Reactions: 1
I’ve got one and I think it’s very good! I don’t know about the actual quality (if it’s 4K or whatever, that doesn’t interest me) but I think it’s really cool. We bought it off eBay for at least half the price of new, I don’t know if I’d spend the amount they cost new though. Lots of people can’t tell it’s a tv and most people who see it are amazed by it, my in-laws bought one too because they liked it so much, I would definitely recommend it!

• Heart
I’ve got one and I think it’s very good! I don’t know about the actual quality (if it’s 4K or whatever, that doesn’t interest me) but I think it’s really cool. We bought it off eBay for at least half the price of new, I don’t know if I’d spend the amount they cost new though. Lots of people can’t tell it’s a tv and most people who see it are amazed by it, my in-laws bought one too because they liked it so much, I would definitely recommend it!
I didn't even think to check ebay for it and I'm an AVID ebayer! Did you buy it off one of those refurb/resellers/returns pages or was it a 'real' person if you don't mind me asking? This is a genius idea x

I didn't even think to check ebay for it and I'm an AVID ebayer! Did you buy it off one of those refurb/resellers/returns pages or was it a 'real' person if you don't mind me asking? This is a genius idea x
No worries- I believe it was from an actual person, we knew that was what we wanted so waited for ages for one to pop up at the right price and snapped it up.

• Heart