Any thread where people create accounts to target (aka troll) someone on their feed will be locked going forward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dog should of been took of her ages ago, even when Markus was there I don’t think it ever went out for walks, she lives in an upstairs flat so she probably let the dog piss on the landing outside other people’s front doors 😡
The dog is so overweight too so you can tell she just feeds it crap, cruel on the dog.

When the police came yesterday morning and got into her flat.. they kept calling her Sarah? I always thought her name was Emma?
Seen a few comments today on TT saying she dropped Markus ashes twice on the floor… this was after dipping in his ashes to make a line, so disrespectful.
She needs serious help but I don’t think she will ever accept any.
Sometimes I have to turn off from watching her live because you can see the dark path she’s going down and it doesn’t help that she gets people on TT egging her on.
Apparently her real name is Sarah and she changed it when she started doing lives on Facebook because she had robbed thousands from her mum and had to flee from her. Markus Is Emma’s mums ex, he was homeless and Emma took him in but he also knew about the money thing and took emmas side

• Wow
Reactions: 2