Antonella The Uncensored Reviewer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see this?

I managed to track down her you tube channel and she only has 66k subs and roughly 4k view per video!

So why are This Morning bigging her up as some big vlogger? Am I missing something?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcEnSe6MTOpGIy96ZVi2WHA?disable_polymer=1

I've got a feeling she might be twinkle twit's mother :LOL:

Genuinely confused why or how she got the This Morning gig, Or any of the baffling info they gave.

"45-year-old Antonella from Burnley has been propelled to internet stardom, after giving her honest opinions on everything from push-up bras to toilet spray. And, after quitting her NHS job to concentrate on her blogging career - Antonella has racked up millions of views, and a six-figure salary to match. Antonella joins us to talk about her journey to becoming a YouTube vlogger" (y):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2

I managed to track down her you tube channel and she only has 66k subs and roughly 4k view per video!

So why are This Morning bigging her up as some big vlogger? Am I missing something?

Genuinely confused why or how she got the This Morning gig, Or any of the baffling info they gave.

"45-year-old Antonella from Burnley has been propelled to internet stardom, after giving her honest opinions on everything from push-up bras to toilet spray. And, after quitting her NHS job to concentrate on her blogging career - Antonella has racked up millions of views, and a six-figure salary to match. Antonella joins us to talk about her journey to becoming a YouTube vlogger" (y):ROFLMAO:
I saw her on this morning and I'm sure they said she had a million subs so was suprised to see she didn't even have half a million!

Reactions: 1
I saw her on this morning and I'm sure they said she had a million subs so was suprised to see she didn't even have half a million!
When they’re talking about subs it’s for Facebook. That’s where she started.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Not gonna lie, I do have a soft spot for her, but I started following her at the beginning.

Reactions: 10
When they’re talking about subs it’s for Facebook. That’s where she started.
So why did This Morning put youtube in the description not facebook? Does she have huge numbers on her facebook? Because surely they would follow her on youtube too.

i just thought the interview was misleading, her house and decor looks ordinary she doesn't look like someone making a fortune on social media, and nobody's watching her youtube channel. Just weird.

So why did This Morning put youtube in the description not facebook? Does she have huge numbers on her facebook? Because surely they would follow her on youtube too.

i just thought the interview was misleading, her house and decor looks ordinary she doesn't look like someone making a fortune on social media, and nobody's watching her youtube channel. Just weird.

I’ve no idea. I don’t watch this morning anyway. Fb is just over 1.3million.

Social media has been hyping her stick-on bra review over the last couple of days which is probably why she got invited onto This Morning. Didn't realise she was a vlogger, just thought she was a larger lass who made a one-off video about that bra.

Aunty Nelly is alright. Doesn't buy followers and tells it like it is. Also doesn't make out that everything is perfect either - unlike many others. :)

Reactions: 10
"From GP receptionist to internet star".... As it says on the This Morning video.. personally, I think the GP receptionist job is a much more worthwhile use of someone's time.

"From GP receptionist to internet star".... As it says on the This Morning video.. personally, I think the GP receptionist job is a much more worthwhile use of someone's time.
That's your opinion. It's not for us to say what job is worthwhile or not.
However if Nelly can raise awareness around mental health, sensible weight loss, helping folk not waste money on online sh*te etc while having a laugh at the same time; then she's alright in my book.
She's a breath of fresh air in a world that is full of marketing fakeness!

Reactions: 15
I like her, she’s down to earth and she’s not full of Botox, promoting the tit tea that makes you tit until you die & she’s honest! It’s nice to see, especially with social media being so focused on these insta models😩

Reactions: 6
By all accounts shes making more money and taking less crap for it. Good on her I say. I like her.

Reactions: 4
Love her! The Charlotte exercise DVD review is absolutely hilarious! I can see why she wouldn't be for everyone though but who ever is

Reactions: 3

She’s huge on Facebook. My mum got me onto her about two years ago. She used to do hilarious reviews. Not watched her for ages though

Love her honesty in the last few days about her situation re weight and health. Not about how she looks but moreso how she feels. Personally I think she's looking great but if she doesn't feel it, doesn't matter. Good on Aunty Nelly for being brutally honest.

Reactions: 2
She's crossing over more into mainstream media, she was on a BBC daytime consumer series recently, The Customer is Always Right.

Can't stand her. She started off so promising then she's just morphed into a pouting, hair-flicking copy of all the rest of the social media 'stars'. Oh and for God's sake, overuse of the phrase 'fingering' finger much?? Change the bloody record!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 7