Antonella The Uncensored Reviewer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she started on Facebook around the time people like Ciaran Twomey and that twit Dapper Laughs were doing it? It was before they had people migrating over from Youtube due to the changes in adsense.

I like the honesty as I hate when you see these reviewers using shite products but they're still like 'aw bargain, its quite good'.

Reactions: 1
Loving her fitness clips right now - she tells (and shows) it like it is. Defo fitness inspo!
Go on girl!! šŸ’Ŗ

I used to watch her videos, she was genuinely funny. Now sheā€™s constantly flogging any old shite that will send her an affiliate link.

Reactions: 5
She was funny, a novelty, quiet refreshing in fact, then she like most others virtually sells her sole.
I donā€™t even believe anymore what she is selling or reviewing

I used to watch her videos, she was genuinely funny. Now sheā€™s constantly flogging any old shite that will send her an affiliate link.
I watched her last year and thought she was funny and genuine...then I saw her recommending those fake plasters you put on the soles of your feet that draw out toxinsšŸ™„itā€™s fake and they are a scam, she was saying they worked as obviously getting paid. Itā€™s well known they are purely an expensive scam and even purified water turns them yucky, or just leaving on bathroom shelf for a few hours ! I realised then that she would say anything for money and so is ripping people off !

Reactions: 3
Ooohhhh this woman šŸ˜ šŸ˜”
She lives near were I work and walks around like she owns the place and it pisses me off sooo much! There is 0 need for it. Iā€™ve blocked her on my insta because I couldnā€™t stand the constant videos of her popping up because we were in the same area šŸ˜–
And, I donā€™t have Facebook but, I remember one of the first videos I saw of her she was reviewing that ā€œVIPOOā€ stuff.... a few months ago she announced she has no sense of smell due to a stroke she has a few years back šŸ¤ØšŸ¤ØšŸ¤ØšŸ¤ØšŸ¤ØšŸ¤ØšŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„

Reactions: 3
I actually canā€™t bear this women now, I used to love her a few years back when she was a genuine reviewer but now she thinks sheā€™s some mega star with her bestie Christine Mcguiness. Advertising tit she bugs the hell out of me

Reactions: 8