Anti Conspiracy Theories - a place to discuss the stuff you’re seeing online that’s winding you up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh tit. I've found out today that I've got one degree of separation from Bill Gates. A family member has been on his private jet! 😱 Wait until the CTs find out 😂 I don't think my family member has been microchipped or cloned, but thats what they would say, right?! 😉
YOUR PHOTO 😂😂😂

must be tit when youtube goes down though, so much solid, fact based evidence that becomes unavailable,

along with that upload that shows you the moves for the latest TikTok dance routine.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
YOUR PHOTO 😂😂😂

must be tit when youtube goes down though, so much solid, fact based evidence that becomes unavailable,

along with that upload that shows you the moves for the latest TikTok dance routine.
And let’s not forget the useful and informative “5 Minute Crafts”

• Haha
  • Heart
And let’s not forget the useful and informative “5 Minute Crafts”
OMG I looooove the 5 Minute Crafts! Blossom is another one. I even made one 😝 ... an empty toilet roll, rolled in honey and then seeds; add a couple of lengths of string and tie it to a tree, and enjoy watching the birds flock to your garden.

You know the way CT’s look down on everyone,
What with their.....intelligence and....superior knowledge on everything.
Last weeks anti lockdown protest.
(RTÉ is the ROI’s national broadcaster btw)

8E46ED54-D8AC-4596-949B-C7227080BF5F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
This is painful 🙈
they clearly didn’t find the Facebook/YouTube video that helps to educate toddlers on basic spelling when they were looking for the 5 hour 45 min breakdown on why Bill Gates and the Queen both have 2 hands and ten fingers.
Coincidence? I think not. That’s what they want you to believe.

#ifyouknowyouknow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are the lockdown protests still going on? Don't seem to hear much about them anymore. The last few that were covered in the news barely had any attendance at all.

Are the lockdown protests still going on? Don't seem to hear much about them anymore. The last few that were covered in the news barely had any attendance at all.
I am glad they have stopped covering them (if they are still happening) these morons do not need attention.

Reactions: 3
dolly I know you’re very active over there but I have a lot of respect for how you’ve handled yourself here ♥
I’ve said many times I find the covid stuff bizarre, and I worry the people who’ve full on bought into the covid CT theories are really struggling more than most right now (not the ones posting on line to incite “action” they can duck themselves)

At the weekend a Garda had a firework shot at him, you saw yourself there was a theory that was an actor 😕 he’s been named and arrested.
for every one CT story that might be entertaining or *might* lead to a genuine discovery. There are some bizarre and frankly dangerous ones as well.

but it for sure makes for an interesting conversation no matter the topic!

doesn’t Obama control the weather or something 😕
Aww, thanks Ooh !! - that’s really kind of you to say that!! 😘❤

ETA - Hang on....How do I know that you really wrote that?? What if it was your Clone?!!....😉😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.