Anti-Conspiracy Theories #5 We the Sheeple…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that surprisingly. It's similar to the anti-vaxxers, really.
Yeah, they say “my body, my choice” when it comes to vaccines but that goes out the window when you talk about abortion.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
What’s the deal with Russell Brand and the conspiracy lot?

I know he spreads, or used to spread, some conspiracy stuff but is he now the top source for some of these people or?

Reactions: 1
What’s the deal with Russell Brand and the conspiracy lot?

I know he spreads, or used to spread, some conspiracy stuff but is he now the top source for some of these people or?
I think he's admired by some of them. Honestly, they do themselves no favours with the people they choose to look up to.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, they say “my body, my choice” when it comes to vaccines but that goes out the window when you talk about abortion.
This is so confusing because many of the CT lot said similar during the pandemic. "Oh everyone is my body my choice for abortion but trying to force us to have vaccines" - when in reality I'd imagine many people, like myself, were pro vaccine but not pro mandatory vaccine.

Its confusing as well because weren't many parroting the idea that the govts of the world were trying to make us all infertile with the vaccine to slow birth rates ... and now the US have binned abortion rights at the federal level ....

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is so confusing because many of the CT lot said similar during the pandemic. "Oh everyone is my body my choice for abortion but trying to force us to have vaccines" - when in reality I'd imagine many people, like myself, were pro vaccine but not pro mandatory vaccine.

Its confusing as well because weren't many parroting the idea that the govts of the world were trying to make us all infertile with the vaccine to slow birth rates ... and now the US have binned abortion rights at the federal level ....
Looks like the 'WEF' are getting their wires crossed ...

Reactions: 2

a telegram from the queen for a third child?! get in the bin 🤣

all of these thinkpieces on the declining birth rate miss probably the most obvious reason imo - that it’s becoming more wildly accepted and discussed that some people simply don’t want children. combined with rising living costs, general state of the planet etc it just isn’t surprising that the rate is dropping.

that times article is absolute madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Yeah a lot of conspiracy theorists/right wingers use it as a 'gotcha', but like you, I have always been pro-choice and against mandatory vaccine measures. (I remember once taking a screenshot of how I'd voted in a poll as proof of the latter. :D )

a telegram from the queen for a third child?! get in the bin 🤣

all of these thinkpieces on the declining birth rate miss probably the most obvious reason imo - that it’s becoming more wildly accepted and discussed that some people simply don’t want children. combined with rising living costs, general state of the planet etc it just isn’t surprising that the rate is dropping.

that times article is absolute madness.
Indeed. And it's not like it's a recent thing; birth rates have been declining in the developed world for years. There have long been worries about how a smaller amount of working people are going to be able to support a larger retired population.

Reactions: 8
There are a lot of double standards when it comes to some CT’s. The same people who criticised people for wearing masks, having ‘I got my Covid-19 vaccine’ on their social media are the same people who go on about not wearing masks, never followed rules, never social distanced, never got the vaccine and never got infected. The pure bloods.

On the matter of birth rates declining - there are so many factors as to why this is happening. They choose to ignore these factors in favour of believing that it is some kind of conspiracy.

Reactions: 11

Not by accident. It's a cunning ploy to keep people confused as to their true intentions.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember there was a lot of excitement and fun ideas when the Large Hadron Collider was first switched on in 2008.

Now it’s back on after a three year break and there are some wild theories.

Within the ghost hunting community specifically it's been stated that the device could open a parano... Read more at https://www.higgypop.com/news/cern-wont-open-a-paranormal-portal/

Reactions: 4
I remember some saying the Hadron Collider would create a black hole, killing us all instantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember that now! But at least that was kind of related to space and theoretical physics.
I think it was the large hadron collier they were worried about, the small one presumably not such a cause for concern.

Conspiracies way off as usual...
... because obviously the rain is from the airships that have been hiding up in the sky, the preceding drought having been caused by them nicking all the water to fill their tanks before taking off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They’ll say anything to refute climate change. They can’t accept that pollution/carbon dioxide emissions might alter the climate over the long term, but they can accept that it’s possible to change the weather by spraying stuff into the atmosphere with no discernable aim. Oh other than to make us depressed at weekends. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’ll say anything to refute climate change. They can’t accept that pollution/carbon dioxide emissions might alter the climate over the long term, but they can accept that it’s possible to change the weather by spraying stuff into the atmosphere with no discernable aim. Oh other than to make us depressed at weekends. 😂
That cracks me up so much! And the old 'it always rains when they let the kids out of school'. Like they haven't noticed it also rains at night quite a lot...it was nice of the Weather People to put on a good day for Prince Philip's funeral, but he is a lizard person so that makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just came here to say I was surprised that CERN was the lastest conspiracy fixation but really I shouldn't be surprised. Because scientists=evil etc etc.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.