Anti Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the Will Smith slapping 👋🏻 Chris Rock being staged - Will Smith has made a public apology on his instagram regarding his behaviour. Also staged? No I don’t think so.
Maybe not staged but I do think there was a brief moment of 'you have this coming' and 'yes but nothing permanent please' just before the slap.

Reactions: 2
I once did that, don’t know quite how it happened but my hippie friend made me a cheese and mushroom toastie before hand. Weird looking mushrooms. Anyhow I digress I think he was called George. The raccoon, not the friend...
After further reading I discovered that the raccoon was fluorescent green, said "Good Morning Doctor" and may have been an alien. I also find that Mullis got a job at University of California based on his expertise of synthesising hallucinogenic drugs. The two events may not be entirely unconnected. Actually Mullis' story is quite interesting. He had one brilliant idea and the rest ...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are very all over the place in their thinking. All of the comments I've seen online are more to the effect of "All this Chris Rock/Will Smith is clearly to distract us from something" ... yet this would be the opposite.
... and yet by commenting upon it these 'super - thinkers' are showing that they have been distracted by it. On the other hand I, one of the crummy moronic sheep, watched the Will Smith video once and have barely it given it another moment's thought since

• Haha
Reactions: 4
... and yet by commenting upon it these 'super - thinkers' are showing that they have been distracted by it. On the other hand I, one of the crummy moronic sheep, watched the Will Smith video once and have barely it given it another moment's thought since
Absolutely!

I personally have seen it only once as well and couldn't care less. I think the amount if debate around it online is bizarre - regardless of what was said, Will Smith is blatantly wrong for using violence, staged or not. The memes are irritating too. I dont get how its anything odd or new either. That thing happened just a couple years ago too where they messed up the Best Picture announcement.0

Reactions: 2
It's terrible what happened in this family. Apparently they were deep into conspiracies and the survivalist trend and were living withdrawn from society. People don't get how dangerous some conspiracies can be - especially on vulnerable people. If you really start to believe that there is a plot organised by the government/the global elites/insert the villain of your choice to get rid of you and your beloved one - how can you stay sane? Some people use CT as a way to single themselves out, to show they are smarter/different/as a way to protest and that's not really concerning. But some CT groups are very cult like and prey on people and effectively isolate them from society. I mean how wrong things can turn in your head that you push your children to jump?

That's also why I am very wary of people saying they want to homeschool their children to pull them away from the influence of the society and the government. It feels wrong to me to want to be the only source of influence to your child. Education by the parent is the core and the most important but kids should be free to explore many different ways of thinking and should not be restricted to only their parents and their like-minded circle. Going to school is a way to meet a lot of different people and being exposed to different views. Of course - home schooling can be good and well-adapted in many situations - was just talking about this specific case.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Someone I know shared this idea…I don’t even get it. People searching alopecia who don’t have alopecia aren’t going to buy alopecia meds and if you have alopecia you’re probably going to Google alopecia anyway, you don’t need Will Smith to slap Chris Rock 😂
Ah but you’re applying logic to an illogical ‘theory’. ;)

Reactions: 6
You know, to be honest I have been distracted by it! Seriously, it‘s been on my mind since the event, it kind of shocked me, it was the last thing I would have expected to happen at such a big event.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wake up sheeple! Don't brag about watching the clip once and moving on! Open your mind! Use your brain! Listen to the faith healers! The Great Reset™ is coming!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Wake up sheeple! Don't brag about watching the clip once and moving on! Open your mind! Use your brain! Listen to the faith healers! The Great Reset™ is coming!
I think I’ll be forever sleeping 💤 with the lengthy videos that CT’s watch/post/share. It’s a snoozefest.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know, to be honest I have been distracted by it! Seriously, it‘s been on my mind since the event, it kind of shocked me, it was the last thing I would have expected to happen at such a big event.
Yep. It shocked me, too. Never would I have expected that to happen. I used to be a big movie buff and used to love the Oscars back in the day. An incident like that is totally unprecedented.

Yep. It shocked me, too. Never would I have expected that to happen. I used to be a big movie buff and used to love the Oscars back in the day. An incident like that is totally unprecedented.
The academy has been pretty sh*tty for basically it's whole history. And the Oscars have definitely had their share of eyebrow raising moments in the past. No slaps caught on camera but John Wayne attempted to assault Sacheen Littlefeather when she accepted an Oscar on behalf of Marlon Brando.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.