Anti Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've already been all over Telegram shouting the odds and exclaiming that it was the start of the Great Reset. A fair few seemed disappointed it wasn't. SS from the Ellie Grey thread.
775A4C4D-4183-4F82-87E2-F3C311F3D8EF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like Americans. And French 🤷‍♀️

I’m just waiting for the instagram/Facebook/WhatsApp down thing to become a conspiracy,
It probably will become one even tho there’s outages every few weeks on Facebook and its other apps. One of my family members work for FB and they usually just say it’s updating the sites and apps that causes the outages.

I’ll send them a text and ask them why It was down yesterday x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It probably will become one even tho there’s outages every few weeks on Facebook and its other apps. One of my family members work for FB and they usually just say it’s updating the sites and apps that causes the outages.

I’ll send them a text and ask them why It was down yesterday x
There's various tech reports and even a vague not quite confession from FB themselves but basically an update got fluffed and their network machinery told the world "we aren't here any more".

Reactions: 6
Whatsapp/Insta/FB 📱❌ went down because Mark Zuckeberg owns shares in Pfizer and Pfizer owns shares in Facebook and they were trying to silence 🤐 each other. Then there was a whistleblower who blew the whistle 📢 on them both and then the end of the world happened. My best friend’s mother’s friend read it on a Facebook post. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No one likes Americans but Americans, even some Americans hate being American.

“I was born an American against my will” - a quote from my friend in the states.

The problem with Americans, everyone thinks they’re more important than they are and their over patriotism makes me gag. Also that bleeping accent
I like the US. It's a wonderful and beautiful country. To be fair I've also liked the majority of American that I've met. Perhaps I've just been lucky. Obviously there has been some arseholes along the way mainly of the type described above but honestly I find it hard to decide if I would be more embarrassed being American than I am of being English right now.

Reactions: 4
On instagram today I’ve seen some rubbish about a supposedly secret message from Alan Turing on the new £50 note along with a covid symbol which is apparently the 5G mast.
I better go and check my £50 notes for this ‘secret message’… could I be the CHOSEN ONE❓

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I better go and check my £50 notes for this ‘secret message’… could I be the CHOSEN ONE❓
What I don’t understand is why the CT’s think ‘they’ would put out any subliminal messages….they’re just going to do what they’re doing without giving us any cryptic clues. Surely.

Reactions: 4
What I don’t understand is why the CT’s think ‘they’ would put out any subliminal messages….they’re just going to do what they’re doing without giving us any cryptic clues. Surely.
Exactly, they’re not going to leave clues around for people to find out when the end of the world or the great reset is going to happen. They will just flick a switch and bam 💥 it will happen. 🥴

Reactions: 2
I've just been through an entire wheelbarrowful of these and aside from a couple of smudges where I didn't let the ink dry properly they all look fine. What am I not seeing? Have I been blinded from the truth or did I print from the wrong plates again :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've just been through an entire wheelbarrowful of these and aside from a couple of smudges where I didn't let the ink dry properly they all look fine. What am I not seeing? Have I been blinded from the truth or did I print from the wrong plates again :eek:
Beyond the smudges you will see the truth once you open your mind to… the truth❓🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Facebook was essentially deleted. A chunk of code was taken out which made the site inaccessible. Zuck lost billions. Hackers get into Facebook every few months and steal the data of millions of people anyway and they haven't bothered to update their security. This is why I'm baffled about people saying the government is tracking them through the NHS app or through the vaccine. If you have a smartphone, Facebook, any online presence, NI number, birth certificate etc, your data is out there and can be accessed if needs be. You really aren't that interesting to be tracked

• Heart
Reactions: 13
People who really think is some great reset are underestimating how easy it is to make stupid ass mistakes when deploying changes in software

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.