Ant and Dec’s DNA journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else watch the first episode last night? I thought it was really great! Really interesting and made me really laugh too.

Looking forward to tonight’s episode

Reactions: 2
I did! Looking forward to tonights as well. With them both being from ireland im half expecting them to find out they are somewhat related. But thats just how my mind works

Reactions: 3
I did! Looking forward to tonights as well. With them both being from ireland im half expecting them to find out they are somewhat related. But thats just how my mind works
That’s what I was thinking too!! Said the same to my husband

Reactions: 1
Really enjoyed this show. Found it entertaining, funny and actually quite moving.

both my husband and I were cracking up when they were reading out the information about their families when they were in the UN building - and Dec found out his family made porridge!!!!

Thought they both came across very well and they handled the topic of Ant’s addictions/Rehab very well.

Reactions: 1
I hardly watch TV anymore I always watching Netflix or NowTV. Can I ask what channel the was on? And what time it’s on tonight?. I like watching them together, when was this filmed?.. I thought they had fallen out?

I hardly watch TV anymore I always watching Netflix or NowTV. Can I ask what channel the was on? And what time it’s on tonight?. I like watching them together, when was this filmed?.. I thought they had fallen out?
it was a 2 part program. Last part was on last night. It was on ITV so I’d imagine it’s on the ITV player. It was filmed over a 2 year period, the first section was filmed in 2017 prior to Ant going into Rehab. The rest was filmed after he got out. They talk about it in the program - I don’t think they ever actually fell out, I think it was more a case that Dec didn’t know about Ant’s addictions or how bad a place he was in, and when it all came out I think it was a bit of a shock to him.

Reactions: 2
Thank you for the reply. I’m going to have a look on iplayer now to see if I can watch it on there. Oh right, you never know what to believe when you read the papers, it’s exaggerated most of the time!. Are they doing I’m a celeb together this year?. I couldn’t get into it properly last year without them hosting together and Holly hosting it instead, it just wasn’t the same.

Shock and the fact ant almost messed up both of their careers

I really enjoyed it. Would have liked to have seen Ant's Mums reaction when she found out the true story behind her side of the family.

Reactions: 3