Annie Blackley - @annie_m786

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talk about being embarrassed by your husband when your hiding that it's his 50th birthday....anniethefannie

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lmao his 50th was like 2 years or more before I think. When she did that big party in that house they hired..that was definately his 50th I know that.
Actually paid to get herself verified 🤣🤣
---
Also how does this girl manage this many holidays.. I don't know why anyone with a sane mind follows or like this girl. Her own family don't speak to her so she relies on new friendships every year to convince herself she's a good person

Last edited:
---
Notice she has taken the blackley name from her insta probs so folk don't search for her here.

You know see those bleeping hanging sandals her man wears on holiday, he's never got them off his minging feet for the past couple of years everytime they go away, like they are glued on to him, they are bowfin. I get the actual rage every time i see them 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
I think it’s the only genuine designer item they have, which is why they need to get maximum mileage out of it.
annie fanny is a fudd

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don't understand why she has to film herself sucking on a shisha pipe!

Omg did they actually get robbed?? Do you know the family, or Annies friend who got married into that fam? I always wonder what her 'besties' actually think of her, like the ones she's posted on her most recent story
My sister is friends with Rabia the one who married into that fam. Rabia told her they got robbed in borad daylight they got terrorised the boy wakar she married to shat himself and locked himself in his room :D the dad own edinburgh bargain stores a small family business in edin. apparently the two sons work in there and brag to people innthe community that they minting it but its all chat and no substance the business is actually not doing what they claim a fiend of mine is mates with the oldest son and has verified this. all the bragging to people led the house to get robbed but they robbers got nohting cos surprise suprise they had nothing. its all a sham. typical pakistani families. and her close friends as you say (shazia rabia lot) they all just using that little midget annie the fannie for her insta fame. tagging along but the little midget no give a sh*t about them lolz

Why does this attention Seeker keep posting flowers etc from friends saying thinking of you. She also said a while ago we have been going through soo much. Why post all that and then not tell ppl what's happened. U post everything else about your life. Clearly something going on in her house 🤨 #attentionseeker

nob goes for umrah and can’t layoff the filters or photoshoots. It’s meant to be a spiritual experience and a chance to leave worldliness behind, most people come back changed for the better So will be interesting to see how this impacts fanny. However like most influenzas, going to Saudi it’s just a photo shoot these days.
also, why didn’t she take her husband and child? You are happy to take them everywhere else , and this is a big deal for Muslims.
ithink Paul probably said no

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Annie is a moron, any decent Muslim would not be going to get cosmetic treatment in the holy month of Ramadan, I’m sure you could have picked any other date you eejit.
And what is with the big pending reveal??! I think Petes teeth are the least of his problems.

Also, she has to take the corpse bride shabana khan with her.
---
And numpty obviously buys her followers as her engagement is crap.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1