Anncy Twinkle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thank you ^^ :)

guru gossip mods killed the anncy channel so lets bring the gossip here 🍿

i watched the new reacting to tik toks video. all of her videos feel like she puts no effort into them anymore. she used to be so funny

Reactions: 1
Who is this girl, I only just found her video when she dyed her hair ash brown, as I am trying to lighten my hair.... I then saw she is friends with that Lailli, really strange they seem so different?

I hate the fact that fat shames everyone so casually. That Karen video is uncomfortable to watch. She does it to her own mom. She's just a privileged ignorant upper-class chick from Dubai. Trust me, its a whole trope.

Reactions: 2
Umm why is this thread dead? No one cares about little old Anncy... LMFAOO I bet she's reading this and feeling like not a bad witch that has gossip threads about her. Anyway what's with her cringey ass disgusting captions? She posted her nails she got done with "silly bestie" Lielie and said she got them to scratch her butt better? That is so nasty and disgusting, I mean!!! And why so many middle fingers? I get that you're woke and have freedom to do whatever, but like??? How do you post two pics flipping the bird? For what???
Second of all, her fingers look old? Some leathery monstrosities...

Her recent post is so problematic- she’s literally promoting ignorance saying she doesn’t want to take prescribed pills for her adhd condition and saying she doesn’t want to go to therapy cause she doesn’t like being told what to do. WHAT. This girl has such a young follower base why would she say something like that.