AnnaRose Richards #2 Relentlessly unduckable, divinely feminine she is the awakened woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread here!

Mod edit as per rules swear words arent allowed in titles

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Continuing on from the last post....dating coach? 😂 She will hop on anything that pays. Next she will be claiming psychic powers like every second influencer!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes !! Or Human design extroadinaire 🥴

5731075A-728B-40E2-B661-014D81875C9D.jpeg

No body needs a mortgage broker like this. No one should ever take financial from this person .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
@CouldSizeDown - Now that I've seen it I can't look away :ROFLMAO: I mean, no shade for getting botox- people should do what they want. But the way she bangs on about not using filters on Instagram and being yourself, it's just so hypocritical.

For sure - It's not her botox, per se, that's the issue. It's that

1. When she was deep into promoting isagenix, they released a collagen shot/drink - she did a 30 day comparison and claimed that it was the collagen that gave her her "amazing" skin. It was obvs the botox as we all know that "amazing skin" and ARR don't match.

2. She's gone on multiple anti filter rants because, amongst other things, they changes your perception of your face; they mean you are not showing up as your true authentic self...... so botox = good; filters = bad. Can we spell HYPOCRISY Anna?

Reactions: 12
@CouldSizeDown - Now that I've seen it I can't look away :ROFLMAO: I mean, no shade for getting botox- people should do what they want. But the way she bangs on about not using filters on Instagram and being yourself, it's just so hypocritical.

1. When she was deep into promoting isagenix, they released a collagen shot/drink - she did a 30 day comparison and claimed that it was the collagen that gave her her "amazing" skin. It was obvs the botox as we all know that "amazing skin" and ARR don't match.

2. She's gone on multiple anti filter rants because, amongst other things, they changes your perception of your face; they mean you are not showing up as your true authentic self...... so botox = good; filters = bad. Can we spell HYPOCRISY Anna?
exactly this!! Also, thanks for the new thread, @KrittyKat :)

Reactions: 5
How funny only in the past TWO days she has met with lawyers 😂😂😂 shouldn’t that of been one of the first things she had done???
Yep. Someone who does due diligence and actually knows the area well enough to know the laws and regulation would have, anyway. Anna? She’s been making this up as she’s gone along.

Exactly this. Rants about filters and being authentic then contradicts herself with injectables. No judgement on botox whatsoever, it’s just her contradiction that’s hilarious. Can’t get her story straight about what she believes in. It’s like the anti vaxxers who don’t like not knowing what cHeMiCaLs are going into their body who snort cocaine on the weekend. Bunch of idiots basically with zero critical thinking skills and so much narcissicm they justify anything to themselves with their LoGiC.

Last edited:
Gosh. Do you think she actually believes the stuff she says? I think she might. “I don’t give them any energy”. But I’m going to make the fifth post in a month on the topic.
Also, I really don’t think her followers would know or care about this little site so why exactly is she still talking about it? Is it actually getting through? Are people questioning the NFT?
Because I get why people like Clementine Ford or female journalists talk about it - their haters and are super public and the trolling is relentless (lawsuits, articles in newspapers, endless Twitter comments, DMs which they share etc) but AR isn’t nearly well known enough for any of that. So the only ‘hatred’ is this forum? OTT reaction ANNA. Or sorry, your professionals who look after this for her.

Reactions: 9
Gosh. Do you think she actually believes the stuff she says? I think she might. “I don’t give them any energy”. But I’m going to make the fifth post in a month on the topic.
Also, I really don’t think her followers would know or care about this little site so why exactly is she still talking about it? Is it actually getting through? Are people questioning the NFT?
Because I get why people like Clementine Ford or female journalists talk about it - their haters and are super public and the trolling is relentless (lawsuits, articles in newspapers, endless Twitter comments, DMs which they share etc) but AR isn’t nearly well known enough for any of that. So the only ‘hatred’ is this forum? OTT reaction ANNA. Or sorry, your professionals who look after this for her.
This is what’s really weird to me too, over the past ten days she’s talked about her haaaaterzzzz more than anything else (even beach walks and move like you love yourself!) and I can’t understand why she would care if her set up is all legit?

Meeting lawyers only two days ago is bizarre, that should have been part of the initial stages surely.

All she will end up doing is drive her followers to this space who may actually have a read and realise that the comments are coming from a place of concern for people being ripped off by a scam packaged as self-help. That’s all I care about, I think of these people struggling financially and seeing this as a solid investment and it makes me feel really bad for them.

I know we are responsible for our own decisions but she wraps it up as a community so people are swept away with the hype. It’s sales yes but it’s manipulative and targeted towards the most vulnerable of women.

Reactions: 11
Thoughts for today

1. IF (big if) she really has been consulting with accountants, CFO’s etc that are “deep in the crypto world” surely the responsible thing to do would be to share their names and contact details with her followers/customers so that they can ensure that the information that they are getting is correct and dealing with ARR’s NFT biz is legitimate.

except of course, if these people actually don’t exist and/or she’s worried that the advice that they’d give would be “run. Don’t walk. Run far far away”.

2. A fun feminine day is going out shopping; lunch and drinking champagne? Way to stereotype females as vacuous consumers.

pettybetty1 said:
How funny only in the past TWO days she has met with lawyers 😂😂😂 shouldn’t that of been one of the first things she had done???
Yep. Someone who does due diligence and actually knows the area well enough to know the laws and regulation would have, anyway. Anna? She’s been making this up as she’s gone along.

As we’ve said earlier; if her due diligence/actions to ensure that her business and posts comply with legislation only occur after reading a gossip forum, perhaps she - and her Unicorn Business Manager - aren’t quite the biz experts that they think they are.

4. ARR & Kel are washed up isagenix dingbats with multiple unsuccessful businesses between them. Each of them trying to reinvent themselves and prove to their IG followers that they lead a super successful aspirational life. “Rockstar Stylist” - have you looked at her IG? No wonder she couldn’t make a success of her styling business despite many attempts.

Reactions: 8
ARR is a little gift of the internet. You can guarantee a laugh and an eye roll when viewing her stories. She is a great reminder of how not to be successful 🤣 She believes she is so disruptive but she is so small time it’s really a drop in the ocean. I wonder when Rosie Batty is releasing her NFT or Grace Tame? Oh that’s right…they empower women in useful ways not self serving dressed up as empowerment. And lol…ARR doesn’t care what people think? Why is she driven to constantly tell the interwebs how such person said she is the most phenomenal person with the most phenomenal idea EVER! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
4. ARR & Kel are washed up isagenix dingbats with multiple unsuccessful businesses between them. Each of them trying to reinvent themselves and prove to their IG followers that they lead a super successful aspirational life. “Rockstar Stylist” - have you looked at her IG? No wonder she couldn’t make a success of her styling business despite many attempts.

Speaking Isagenix - are PK and her husband still together?

Reactions: 1
Speaking Isagenix - are PK and her husband still together?
Ohh - haven’t heard anything to the contrary. He’s pretty inactive on social media, and she has never really featured him on her socials - do you know something that we don’t?

Peta ‘diy enema’ Kelly and Anna Scammer don’t seem to be friends either. You’d think upline Peta would shout out ever enthusiastic Anna’s new foray into marketing overpriced clip art and unqualified ‘coaching’ in the form of an nft investment opportunity to fellow antivaxers and vulnerable women 🤷‍♀️.
PK just posted about how good her Italian is when she’s telling a taxi driver he shouldn’t wear a mask. I literally dislike her and her soon to be self-perforated bowel.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ohh - haven’t heard anything to the contrary. He’s pretty inactive on social media, and she has never really featured him on her socials - do you know something that we don’t?
no, just fell down the rabbit hole yesterday - hubby follows her but she doesn't follow hubby and she 'used' to post things about him a bit from memory (might be wrong) but it's been radio silence. Last of his posts he was in the US and now he's taking a break from social media - I was more so just curious lol - Her website also doesn't scream Isa like it used to and her Fav skin care is not the Isa range - but isn't it all the most amazing stuff on the planet? Surely she shouldn't be promoting another brand that goes against the Fam Bam. Also, her page mentions being a mum and being an emotional manifestor in human design but not a wife

Peta ‘diy enema’
She did what???? Actually maybe I do not want to know haha

• Haha
no, just fell down the rabbit hole yesterday - hubby follows her but she doesn't follow hubby and she 'used' to post things about him a bit from memory (might be wrong) but it's been radio silence. Last of his posts he was in the US and now he's taking a break from social media - I was more so just curious lol - Her website also doesn't scream Isa like it used to and her Fav skin care is not the Isa range - but isn't it all the most amazing stuff on the planet? Surely she shouldn't be promoting another brand that goes against the Fam Bam. Also, her page mentions being a mum and being an emotional manifestor in human design but not a wife

She did what???? Actually maybe I do not want to know haha
It looks like she's trying to be Beyoncé by only following one page - for her Italian house she's renting out.

She regularly gives herself enemas on the bathroom floor while he kids watch. Rank.

• Wow
  • Sick
OMG. She's live on Insta at the moment and I came in to here her saying "I've coached thousands of women and the number of women who've said to me, I want to earn lots of money but I don't want to affect my Centrelink ... girl, that's not the mindset!" ... I can't even. She's literally targeting vulnerable women with low financial literacy. Nice work, Scamma. You're disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad
She just mentioned she’s been reported to ASIC by her “haterzzzz” she’s so bothered and I believe they’ve contacted her. I hope people wanting her NFT take note she literally admitted she’s been reported to ASIC

She gave us Tattlers a shout out - apparently if you don't have haters, you're not going hard enough :rolleyes:
She just mentioned she’s been reported to ASIC by her “haterzzzz” she’s so bothered and I believe they’ve contacted her. I hope people wanting her NFT take note she literally admitted she’s been reported to ASIC
I'd be very surprised if ASIC had contacted her. That would be very unusual for ASIC to move that quickly off the back of a public report.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.