AnnaArcherFitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s one of the newest Gymshark athletes after having a fitness account for 2 months but something about her and her transformation and the food she eats seems very ED like and quite triggering, anyone else???

Reactions: 1
I get pretty strong ED vibes but she does also show binges and eating more so I dunno. She seems like a sweet young girl!

I get pretty strong ED vibes but she does also show binges and eating more so I dunno. She seems like a sweet young girl!
i know what you mean, the zucchini noodles, the “volume” eating... i get orthorexic vibes if i’m being honest. she seems nice and i wouldn’t want it to spiral into that. she has a large following a nd puts a lot of content out so i think it’d be pretty easy to spot when it does for south

her what i eat in a days frustrate me no end, she claims she doesn’t eat bread or pasta because veggies taste better but as someone who used to say this (as a lie, to get away with eating less or being cleaner) i just KNOW she doesn’t genuinely believe this

I get major ED vibes from her too with the constant body checks etc, although her diet definitely seems less restrictive recently and she has stopped calorie tracking which is an improvement. She was only eating about 1700 before along with walking a lot and working out sometimes twice a day - definitely not enough! She did lose a concerning amount of weight in a couple of months - sure I’ve seen her mention that she wasn’t eating enough before but she still posts her before/after a lot.

She does seem like a sweet girl just don’t think some of the stuff she posts is great for young girls to look up to!

I checked her first posts and she said she ate 1200 calories to lose weight which isnt enough for any anyone other than a toddler so the fact shes now 'influencing' people is worrying, i have an eating disorder and certain things she does e.g. bingeing on things she doesnt allow usually, shouts that theres some sort of disordered thinking with her going on.