Anna Paul

Do you

• Love her

• Hate her

• Don’t get the hype

Results are only viewable after voting.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay but HOW DOES SHE EAT SO MUCH
Not from like a judgey stance, just physically H O W

Also we’re going to talk about Veruca right?? How doesn’t she have her own thread?

Reactions: 10
Sometimes I overorder and pretend I’m Anna Paul (but it’s usually just one additional item that I know I didn’t need)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't mind her? She seems to be fairly honest about how she gets her money, and isn't a snob even though she is all about the expensive labels. I don't follow her but have no reason to dislike her.

Reactions: 20
She seems sooooooooo sweet and nice, that I can't help but question if it's genuine.

Reactions: 12
I don't mind her? She seems to be fairly honest about how she gets her money, and isn't a snob even though she is all about the expensive labels. I don't follow her but have no reason to dislike her.
This is exactly how I feel! I don't mind her and off face value she's pretty enjoyable to watch but when you start digging into the fam and the food thing, all the botox and filler etc I start to get turned off

Someone in the Australian Influencers mentioned that they were going to spill tea.. I’m still waiting..

I really enjoy watching them Anna seems open and honest ! Atis is better now mik has gone (not a fan) their family seems so nice and genuine

Atis makes my skin crawl I can’t stand him at all..now they’re not a foursome anymore does he realllly need to be hanging off Anna and Glen?

Anna also seems too over the top nice manes me think it’s not genuine and that she puts it on for her audience.. she’s even said girls are her main OF subscribers.

Mikaela seems like a train wreck but I’m glad she’s escaped the Paul fam lol

Reactions: 13
I actually prefer Atis now he’s not with Mik. Maybe I’m getting used to his humor but he seems more chill and less fake….

their new place looks incredible…

Agree, there is something really not right about him. He makes me feel so uncomfortable.
The family have said heaps of times that the way he talks in his videos is just a joke and he’s super down to earth, but then there’s the whole thing where he justified dating an underage girl and I can’t move past that 🤮

**edited to add he was 16 and she was 13, but that’s still illegal 🫠

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The family have said heaps of times that the way he talks in his videos is just a joke and he’s super down to earth, but then there’s the whole thing where he justified dating an underage girl and I can’t move past that 🤮

**edited to add he was 16 and she was 13, but that’s still illegal 🫠
He comes across so sleazy and his voice makes me urgh 🤮.

Reactions: 8
Wondered why the duck Stax designed that ugly sweater/tee with Anna’s face on it but realize now they were copying Balenciaga

8A307934-02EF-4AB7-ABE2-40B30AD14F46.jpeg

Also - who is wearing any of these clothes? Tennis shirt/dress? Sweater with no body section? They’ll get devotees buying but what?! Maybe I’m too old…

6A74D051-FE44-40DF-A230-821844B467CC.jpeg

E2D6ED8B-9223-438B-B163-645660D231D0.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Wondered why the duck Stax designed that ugly sweater/tee with Anna’s face on it but realize now they were copying Balenciaga

View attachment 1525441

Also - who is wearing any of these clothes? Tennis shirt/dress? Sweater with no body section? They’ll get devotees buying but what?! Maybe I’m too old…

View attachment 1525445
View attachment 1525447
It’s similar to the range Tammy Hembrow and Ashy Bines have dresses weird cut out jumpers etc haha. Her little minions will snap it up in no time lol look at the crowds it seems like she’s getting at her events - and she’s a TikTok OF influencer lol can’t expect it to be anything groundbreaking 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4