Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really annoying. Always full body shots showing her skinny legs off. Yes you're skinny. Well done. Yes I'm probably a bit jealous. She's just so unlikeable and smug. She even said she's smug in her latest story. Yes you are! Not an attractive quality in anyone. Bore off witch! Also those voice notes didn't last long. Probably because she's not staring at her face while recording them so she lost interest 🙄

Reactions: 5
Lamp didn’t work for years, just needed a new bulb! Who knew?! bleeping revolutionary stuff coming from Anna today.

Reactions: 2
She tried too hard to sound funny and revolutionary in her stories but her personality is like chalk paper. She also tried too hard to sound posh with a fake accent and big words. No one says installed chips in the oven but Anna does. Most people would probably just say bunged the chips in the oven or put them in oven. Fake woman!
Lamp didn’t work for years, just needed a new bulb! Who knew?! bleeping revolutionary stuff coming from Anna today.

F
duck off! As if she did a whole photoshoot. My lord 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Gosh she must have been so out of her comfort zone, because this would have been so overwhelming for her - she probably had to be in her room on her own for about 3 days after this.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I spotted this in Superdrug 😄. I don’t follow her anymore but was wondering if she had shared any of it on her page
Slightly off topic but I saw Elle Wright (Feathering the Empty Nest) post about this as I think they're both in the same issue. If you still have the copy, please would you be able to post a photo of Elle's article as I don't live near a Superdrug 🙏

Reactions: 3
She forgot her kids dress up day?
1. I doubt that happened- stop making tit up to sell this idea that you’re just fumbling along.
2. If it did happen then sort your life out. Do I sometimes forget my daughters water bottle yeah but a whole dress up day that everyone gets excited for and your daughter has probably been talking about for weeks- get a grip. If you can’t cope then why’d you have 3 kids- it sounds like you just hate being a mum?

Reactions: 4
She forgot her kids dress up day?
1. I doubt that happened- stop making tit up to sell this idea that you’re just fumbling along.
2. If it did happen then sort your life out. Do I sometimes forget my daughters water bottle yeah but a whole dress up day that everyone gets excited for and your daughter has probably been talking about for weeks- get a grip. If you can’t cope then why’d you have 3 kids- it sounds like you just hate being a mum?
I stopped following ages ago because she’s a disingenuous charlatan imo, but I can’t believe she’s STILL flogging the bumbling, bungling, crazily juggling mum routine to be “relatable” and the thinly disguised resentment towards her kids. No one forced her to have 3, she should try being a really juggling parent without a huge house, a supportive husband and domestic help.

Reactions: 6
Agreed it would be funny and relatable if she had a genuinely busy and stressful life and no help at home.
If I had as much help as her and still forgot key dates in my child’s calendar I’d be concerned. I certainly wouldn’t be selling my approach to life on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 4