Anna Bey - School of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know this woman?! I read about her in the DM and she does online courses and has a blog basically about how to social climb into high society and snag a rich man! She’s not ashamed to admit she lives her life off the back of her wealthy partners (didn’t come from money) and her before and after transformation of her looks (and basically we all need to lose weight!) is very interesting !

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know this woman?! I read about her in the DM and she does online courses and has a blog basically about how to social climb into high society and snag a rich man! She’s not ashamed to admit she lives her life off the back of her wealthy partners (didn’t come from money) and her before and after transformation of her looks (and basically we all need to lose weight!) is very interesting !
I have to say this sounds interesting in a weird way 😂😂😂 may have to have a look 🤣

Reactions: 1
100% do! I can’t decide if I love the whole blatant vacuous shallow vibe or hate it! There’s something refreshing about someone NOT being “body positive” these days!

Reactions: 8
I have no desire to enter high society or bag a rich bloke but I looove Anna's videos 😂 I find her really authentic and it's so refreshing to see! I felt sorry for her on this morning when Ruth and Eamon cornered her. I think she's a savvy businesswoman and would be doing well with or without a man 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I have no desire to enter high society or bag a rich bloke but I looove Anna's videos 😂 I find her really authentic and it's so refreshing to see! I felt sorry for her on this morning when Ruth and Eamon cornered her. I think she's a savvy businesswoman and would be doing well with or without a man 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah me too. I’m married so no need to get a rich man. I think it’s unfair to say she’s teaching women how to get a rich man and she keeps getting called a match maker when she just teaches women how to elevate themselves into high society and then they might be able to get a rich man

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I quite like the fact that she's promoting better grooming, etiquette and a more classy way of dressing. Makes a change from all the whining of the over sensitive 'body positive', anxiety ridden bloggers that are all busy prancing around in bikini's, whingeing about their lives and making $$ promoting the same rubbish products, whilst all looking and sounding the same.

Reactions: 15
I still love Anna. She doesn’t bullshit and she doesn’t do ads

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm in two minds. I like her overall message that we should expect more from men, that men have become too lazy and the whole woman empowerment etc. But there are some things about her which don't add up either

Reactions: 6
I'm in two minds. I like her overall message that we should expect more from men, that men have become too lazy and the whole woman empowerment etc. But there are some things about her which don't add up either
What do you think doesn’t add up?

Reactions: 1
I love Anna. Don't like her style though, too boring for me.
Stuff on lipstick alley is just offensive for all the russians and estonians (like myself). Cant believe that besides racism there is still so much prejudices agains eastern europe nations.

Reactions: 14
I do find her intresting, I'm not sure i agree with everything but she does have some intresting points of view and some intresting tips. I wouldn't pay for her school but it looks like she's on a new project now that at the moment she's offering for free. Although the main gist of it is to be the best and most confident of yourself

Reactions: 3
What about her friend The L.A. Way ?
Would love to know her story! I have found it impossible to find anything about her online as she doesn't have a website and doesn't disclose her full name. She was supposedly set up by her friend who works for him.

Aija, now known as Anna has been plastering this guy daily all over her stories and feed and now wonders why people are asking questions. From what I can tell he hasn't even posted her once. To me it just screams desperation and lack of attention from her significant other. Otherwise why would you post about another man so much looking lovingly into his eyes on her business account no other. Class-less in my opinion. She should take note of Lauren/The LA Way who is truly classy, and not post videos of herself partying.

Reactions: 6
What about her friend The L.A. Way ?
I'd love to know more about her, too, but as said it's very hard to find anything about her, though she used to work as model according to herself.
Someone on GG said Lauren looks like Lord Voldemort and I can't unsee it ever since... She definitely went too far with her nose job/s.

Anna is also going too far with her adjustments.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
100% do! I can’t decide if I love the whole blatant vacuous shallow vibe or hate it! There’s something refreshing about someone NOT being “body positive” these days!
So, I can't decide whether I love her or dislike her too.

On the one hand, I do agree with many things she says. Like how a platform shoe is not classy, for example (lol). Or how we probably should all watch our weight--some of this advice is just sensible.

But on the other hand, I'm like... well, is it really classy to tell women what they can and cannot do? What's classy is being a nice person. So I don't know.

I appreciate that she is unapologetic about herself though.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.