Anna Bey - School of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a million is unlikely.
She’s using a typical sales funnel concept.
Her engagement rate is 6%.
If 60k people view the video the number of people who click through to the sales site is:
60k/100*6=4800 people to stage 1 of the sales process.
At the next level of the funnel, typically there’s a huge drop off from the people who clicked through for products priced between 50-100$.
at a $1000, you can expect a huge drop off of up to 90% of the initial 4800, but let’s assume she did everything right and she retains the full remaining 10%.
4800/100*10=480.
if it’s a two stage funnel there is further drop off. Some people will exit the sale, leave half way, multiple things can happen.
I would guess she got several 1000 EMAILS from this process and 1-200 sales. Still significant but it’s unlikely that she got a sales scenario that exceeds standard online sales formulas.
I also think that a million is not what she got. I remember someone saying that there are about 100 who actually bought the course. 100 000 isn’t bad either, but the money doesn’t go directly to her. She has a company and she probably takes a salary from it. Plus she has to pay taxes, office rent and other running costs. So it is 100 000 gros, but the net on her own bank account is much less.

Reactions: 3
My guess is the engagement was fake - well timed just as she was selling the course, to show that her formula worked on herself. Now she's dug herself into a hole with the fake engagement.

The "boyfriend" didn't like her flaunting the fake engagement and self bought ring (if you were a guy and your gf was doing that, it screams desperation). His friends probably spoke to him during the holidays and they solidified in his mind that the relationship wasn't right.

The flat may have been rented in advance for a certain number of months / a year etc and he is letting her stay until the rent period is over, then she will have to find her own way.

This is all a theory anyway, we wont know the truth and Aija will probably spin it in a way that suits her.

Reactions: 10
You can tell when she is stressed/unhappy by how bad her lazy eye looks - I’ve noticed when she appears to be genuinely happy, her eyes look much better but when she is stressed/putting on a fake smile her lazy eye looks much more noticeable.
Recently it’s been even more pronounced (one eye drifting sideways a little, and one eye much smaller than the other - seriously at times it looks like she is having a TIA with how bad her lazy eye is getting in her insta vid stories).

Reactions: 8
I’m talking to the admin who left on her IG. Trying to convince her to say something in public. I think she won’t though.

Reactions: 1
@Hannah... so this coat was maybe a scam also??? Via monaveen? !!!!!

too bad they bought domain protection....

62FC4193-0A47-4CE4-99DD-24595C8F09A7.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Maybe her pitbulls are too busy.... after all they probably have to manage her fake Stan accs.

There’s only 3 right? The two minions and then that law chick. don’t see many other active admins in the bigger group.
I think I forgot to share this when I received it:

Remember backups!
Lol this is hilarious. Admittedly, I go wine tasting socially (or used to before lockdown) because it's a pretty good way to casually network with people in my industry, but I wouldn't really class it as a hobby in the way that sailing, skiing or eventing are my hobbies. I quite enjoy going to the theatre and listening to music, but it just feels so passive for a hobby?

Reactions: 2
Lol this is hilarious. Admittedly, I go wine tasting socially (or used to before lockdown) because it's a pretty good way to casually network with people in my industry, but I wouldn't really class it as a hobby in the way that sailing, skiing or eventing are my hobbies. I quite enjoy going to the theatre and listening to music, but it just feels so passive for a hobby?
Saying, going to the theatre, listening to music etc. is a hobby is like saying my hobby is watching netflix or going to the cinema in my book. Sure, I guess?

Check the entire convo about Monaveen London out :) Cute right?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Saying, going to the theatre, listening to music etc. is a hobby is like saying my hobby is watching netflix or going to the cinema in my book. Sure, I guess?

I'm freaked out by how many clones bought the coat. Why do these women do that?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

That is suspicious to say the least - that so many people have allegedly bought the coat and they're borderline denying that she's had a bad experience. PayPal usually try pretty hard with refunds and they won't issue one unless there's a problem like an unsent item. It's also troubling that PayPal couldn't get a response from the company. I bet that they're Ali Express coats though 😂😂😂

Why can't they just consider either buying from established brands or saving money by shopping second hand? I managed to score a Max Mara coat for only £30 once! Although I suppose having a good sense of style is a prerequisite for doing that well. Blindly copying this caricature isn't the same thing 😂

Reactions: 2
Lols... at least the spelling issues got cleared up.
Aija not anja.

wat are those numbers though?

I hope more people start to question and ask the following: Is there anything exclusive that Anna posts on her IG that demonstrates that she’s part of high society/affluent circles? I say none. It’s all been common travel stuff, shots of her in some OK dresses (nothing special) basically stuff that most of us could easily replicate. Where is the exclusivity that one is supposedly going to reach when they follow her methods? She isn’t there yet, is she? I remember when she went shopping for some expensive silverware. Has she hosted anything? Does she have any friends? Why does it feel like she posts nothing real?

Reactions: 15
She should be outed in a lifestyle magazine.... like tattler or something. gstaad guy reaction video would be hilariousssss ...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.