Anna Bey - School of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% truth. She is failed whale hunter who is old washed up and still broke...
but are you sure she is still with the same man now? Because it has been 3 years since the photos you shared and some people in an other forum are questioning the fact if this guy (in the photos) really is midle eastern and if she’s not with another one now

Reactions: 1
but are you sure she is still with the same man now? Because it has been 3 years since the photos you shared and some people in an other forum are questioning the fact if this guy (in the photos) really is midle eastern and if she’s not with another one now
That guy looks very much Middle Eastern to me.

Reactions: 6
That guy looks very much Middle Eastern to me.
for me too, i think he kind of looks like an Egyptian or something like that... But i also wonder if she’s still woth the same or not that’s why i asked Leila cause she seems to have a lot of very interesting tea ☕

Reactions: 4
Instagram introduced those polls in October 2017. If it was valentines earliest it could be was Feb 2018. I mean I guess she could have switched up partners in that time. Her school of affluence page seems to start April 2018.

Reactions: 5
Her Instagram stories have been so tacky lately. The gratuitous displays of wealth, self absorbed filming of herself, showing everywhere she goes to eat/walk/sleep, even showing prices on a menu :sick: It's all very new money and frankly rather tone deaf in these times. A truly elegant woman might show herself enjoying her vacation, but on a more modest and personal level, and certainly not feeling the need to prove oneself or flaunt their spending to such a degree.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her Instagram stories have been so tacky lately. The gratuitous displays of wealth, self absorbed filming of herself, showing everywhere she goes to eat/walk/sleep, even showing prices on a menu :sick: It's all very new money and frankly rather tone deaf in these times. A truly elegant woman might show herself enjoying her vacation, but on a more modest and personal level, and certainly not feeling the need to prove oneself or flaunt their spending to such a degree.
i thought exactly the same about the menu. I first didn’t understand why she opened the menu like that so i was naturally waiting for her to say something about it but she didn’t, so i understood it was only to show the prices. This is a very poor behaviour for an « elegant lady » who is supposedly used to a luxurious life, the more i watch her stories, the more i get disgusted of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i thought exactly the same about the menu. I first didn’t understand why she opened the menu like that so i was naturally waiting for her to say something about it but she didn’t, so i understood it was only to show the prices. This is a very poor behaviour for an « elegant lady » who is supposedly used to a luxurious life, the more i watch her stories, the more i get disgusted of her.
She’s a scammer, pure and simple, and whatever luxury she currently has access to is paid for by her deluded students.

Reactions: 9
Reading this thread and especially since she's on holiday, I also thought a bit about her and thought too she is so "new money" it's actually hilarious, because she tries so much to be like old money.

The cabana at Eden Rock is absolutely great and I'd take that any day over the pool. Also, who goes to the sea side to then spend the day at the pool? Sea water is also very healthy and any bumfck village has a pool. I don't pay thousands on a holiday to have the same experience I can have literally anywhere.

In her ridiculous attempts at being "feminine", "elegant" and "part of the society"/"upper class" she forgets that (disregarding exceptions, which always exist everywhere) upper class women don't fck up their faces with plastic, don't follow trends, they do muck about in the countryside and get dirty, they hunt, they ride horses, they run after sheep and pigs, they don't flash labels, they don't flash their money, they don't rely on their men, they work (even if it's glorified work as "columnist" for Tatler), they don't talk about or show prices of restaurants, and so on and so forth.

Some of these activities are often perceived as "masculine" and let's not forget that many "masculine"/"feminine" concepts are invented bs.

"Feminine" high heels were worn first by men and the women who adopted them were considered "masculine" (I wish those devices of torture had never been invented!) and hunting is seen as "masculine", yet in all of history men and women hunted.
Perfumes were all unisex until marketing changed that ca. 100 years ago, same with the colours pink and blue.

Her idea seems to partly be rather "glamour" than "wealth", eg lying by the pool is typical for glossy magazines.

If she thinks the cabana is anything remotely akin to camping she needs her head examined and I say that as someone who's never been camping and am positive never will be (just not my thing!).

I agree, she can be very tacky. Very "new money", very "Hollywood glamorous" (in the worst sense, more Kardashian than Audrey Hepburn).

As every con artist seems to read their threads, so does Anna:
Anna, before charging vulnerable and/or gold digging women a small fortune, why don't you educate yourself first on the "upper class" and then sell some better knowledge?

The only valuable thing she's ever said is that women should invest in education.
Yet, if I am not mistaken, she has no higher education herself, nothing beyond sixth form/high school, but still great to rely the message to invest in education.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
i recommended her a good name for her upcoming podcast
Remember l'accent aigu et grave on the e 😂

A collection of random SoA related pictures:

I would also add that a staff member told me that they have been posing as women from High Society to endorse Anna in her 7-step formula FB group, and made sure to post a lot more when there were bigger influxes of new students and when promoting the new course. "We have to feed the funnel!"

• Haha
  • Angry
I can't decide whether I feel bad for her "students" or not. On the one hand they're clearly being scammed and that's sad but on the other hand, they are the type of women willing to pay $$ because they want to learn the skills to being a professional golddigger, so do they really deserve any sympathy? :unsure:

I can't decide whether I feel bad for her "students" or not. On the one hand they're clearly being scammed and that's sad but on the other hand, they are the type of women willing to pay $$ because they want to learn the skills to being a professional golddigger, so do they really deserve any sympathy? :unsure:
You know her 2-week money-back guarantee? Good luck, you need your bank involved to get that $$$ back.
I got in contact with some people who were super distressed because they asked for their money back from the new course. It is InTEREstInG... (Hot garbage that is produced as we go) and did not live up to expectation. They did it in the proper timeframe and everything. They never checked back on the course after doing it, but the money wasn't anywhere in sight after 2 weeks? (cannot recall now), SoA staff ignored them and the e-mails were not answered.

So, they had to get the bank involved, the bank was told they broke the ToS by sharing their login and they were therefore not entitled to a refund of the course or future access. Everyone eventually got their money back from SoA but they grip upon it tightly 😂

They currently go with the mentality of "doing what we were framed for" and since they cannot give out access to the course, they are spreading the love of Anna's workbooks. Not quite my cup of tea tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
remember that Anna is a professional in manipulating minds. A woman who doesn’t have a lot of common sense and opportunities to succeed in life could very easily fall for those promises of a better life through a man while basically not making any effort

• Sad
How does Anna know when a login in shared?

I’ll just leave this here..
This came out shortly after the situation:
I really don't know, I've been around the world with my VPN (Stayed locked up physcially because of COVID-19) and no problems for me :) I also know that the platform she uses have this attitude towards sharing logins:

The thing is, she doesn't have much beyond her course :)

Reactions: 1
Here is Anna Bey’s book “how to be classy” - Link

I’ve been stupid enough to pay for her old course, I put some info in her thread on guru gossiper a while ago. If the above link to her book actually works, I can link all the “worksheets” for her previous course too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Here is Anna Bey’s book “how to be classy” - Link

I’ve been stupid enough to pay for her old course, I put some info in her thread on guru gossiper a while ago. If the above link to her book actually works, I can link all the “worksheets” for her previous course too.
oh, wow. Straight from her platform, the link even matches the one in the course 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.