Anna Bey #6 School of Affluence Fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Conor Clyne of Tsar Experience seems to be quite a distasteful and shady character himself.
Yeah he's clearly not the best placed person to be calling out the SoA scam. He himself is coming from a very weird place, ideologically speaking.

Reactions: 18
Hmmmmm.... ANNA.....The house of cards is falling. fast.

IMPORTANT >>>> can anyone translate these pages?

There's tonnes of old pics of Raty here. Are these all take from the paradise hotel series or it;s actual pics?
Quickly translated it says : ”here we are at my place, Aija and myself are gonna hang out tonight. We have prepared with candy, chocolate and kebab. We are gonna do some research, I’m not saying anything more about that. It’s been three weeks since we last saw each other, we have both been busy with our own things but there is gonna be a change to that starting from tonight.”

Reactions: 2
And she was a blogger for this website??
but i guess only can find her posts on the way back machine.
>>nyheter24.se/blogg/aija/

Reactions: 5
@Crazy_chick I think that the post you cited... i think that someone is quoting her from an article originally posted on this nyheter24.se website. it seems to me like she was some kinds of blogger on that platform ....

@Crazy_chick I think that the post you cited... i think that someone is quoting her from an article originally posted on this nyheter24.se website. it seems to me like she was some kinds of blogger on that platform ....
Yessssss, correct!

Now I understand why she doesn’t like sex 😃

Reactions: 3
Do we have any Swedish speaking members here?

Self-interview, curious to see her dreams back in the day and ideas if she were millionaire in 2012

Attachments

Last edited:
Her old Linked in profiles.

(By the way, pls excuse me if i am double posting.)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yikes...

@Birdseed2 Thank you for being smart and using Google Drive. It may interest you for your timeline to show how she lies - the aijaraty.se blog posted above has a post from April 2012 when she was in Crete, Greece. She admits she lived in the Med for 4 years. Here's the quote:

I have not been to the Mediterranean in two years now, but I suddenly remember why I got stuck 4 whole years living in these areas - Life simply becomes a little more comfortable to live.

So why was she lying and saying it was her first trip to Malta? When in 2008 she was caught on video with DJ Mykill?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Omg I can't believe what I'm reading!
Actually I am more surprised about the fact that you have transformed into detectives and wrote 6 threads about this girl. 🤣
I followed Anna for one year or so and found most of her content useful, for example her fashion advices and her views about right connections in the society, dating men of quality etc. Actually I never thought that she could be a scam, except for the fact that I found it weird that she is very secretive and the horrendous price of her course.
You have really opened my eyes with these stuff🤣.

P.s I am not from an english speaking country, sorry if I make mistakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.