Anna Bey #4 Secrets of an Elite Scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! I also live in Switzerland and have worked the majority of the time with rich people. The real rich people are so simple, discreet, mysterious, you might be working with a billionaire and you will never know, because they do not have the need to show you what they have or can afford. They also do not have the need to wear or buy expensive designer brands. All these girls on instagram that show their designer stuff or flying business, is because they never had it before, and now that they do (thanks
to the Daddy’s) they want to show off. Unfortunately, this is the case with our beloved Aija, the only problem is that she is pretending to fly business, she is not even flying business. 😂😂😂
She probably has never flown private in her life. Which is sad as she was hooking in London for so long. She could have sneaked into Farnborough and begged one of her Arabs for a quick jaunt around the tarmac even. By the way it's been said her pretend boyfriend got comped and expensed a lot of their holidays. Since he has to entertain his rich clients it seems in his time off he likes to go where they go and play pretend with his Sainsburys own brand of a Russian girlfriend.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh no.. 4 hats. Guess we gonna see more of her Speciality haT FeHshuN... Maybe she gonna use her silver gloves as well like a rhinestone cowboy. The things we are exposing ourselves to just to do some good deeds And helped people to not get scammed.

Speaking of cowboys and rhinestone I just saw that hon.fitzthomas guy having dinner a few streets away.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh no.. 4 hats. Guess we gonna see more of her Speciality haT FeHshuN... Maybe she gonna use her silver gloves as well like a rhinestone cowboy. The things we are exposing ourselves to just to do some good deeds And helped people to not get scammed.

Speaking of cowboys and rhinestone I just saw that hon.fitzthomas guy having dinner a few streets away.
This paper-hat-bag looks like is going to fall apart as soon as it gets thrown into the aircraft. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She should just buy a proper hat traveller. This is like taking your extra WORN LV bag onto the plane in the same paper bag from the shop.

Reactions: 15
Search my past posts. I posted a link and short summary.

I knew something looked off about the plane. The ipad screen was too large and not set into (recessed) in the seat back. Imagine faking business class on a short European trip. Dreadful, darling.
Also, may I just mention that the business class in Europe are the same seats as in coach. And most airlines in the continent don't even do first-class for very short-haul flights. So, essentially, business means that there are three front rows allocated, separated by nothing else but a tiny curtain, you get the priority boarding, some snacks, or a meal, and that's pretty much it. Oh, more luggage included. And the price is some 30 to 150 EUR more than the usual airfare.

Reactions: 21
4 hats?!? Looks like she‘s off on a longer trip. Pretending to fly business.
At least keep low profile and dont post about the flight if u feel ashamed of flying eco (which ich NOTHING to be ashamed of) and only go online when you arrived at your great 3 star hotel, you‘ve just developed a taste for 😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
SBy the way it's been said her pretend boyfriend got comped and expensed a lot of their holidays.
It's very likely and has been discussed either here or in GG by someone who's working in a Swiss bank. I don't work in finance in that country but apparently, it's customary to expense a lot of things, not so flashy after 2008, but of course, a lot of things can still end up on the biz tab. Also, since she hustles so much to the point she looks overworked and stressed, so even the light and filters can't hide it, its one of the two - she either knows the relationship is not sustainable and is building her own stream of income or he's not really a provider and might be a Scrooge McDuck type who's used to expense and leverage, in her case she's an accessory to accompany the client dinners and that's it. Also, I want to avoid generalizing, but aren't providers usually very Alpha? I mean, they have to be statistically, when you add up ambition, drive, a bold attitude that gets the man to the top, etc. And find me an alpha provider who would allow his woman to embarrass him with stories on the internet 'how to bag X and Y'.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dear AIJA DARLING, quit the imitation game. What am I saying? Au contraire, keep faking it. The more you embarrass yourself, the more I laugh. A toast to the phoniest "elegant" lady I've ever seen. 🍷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Also, may I just mention that the business class in Europe are the same seats as in coach. And most airlines in the continent don't even do first-class for very short-haul flights. So, essentially, business means that there are three front rows allocated, separated by nothing else but a tiny curtain, you get the priority boarding, some snacks, or a meal, and that's pretty much it. Oh, more luggage included. And the price is some 30 to 150 EUR more than the usual airfare.
The thing is she wouldn‘t recognise a real affluent person even if they slapped her in the face. Because she never had access.
And this is what her business is based upon: her target audience knows as little about affluent people and lifestyle as she does and think that affluence is what they see in some movies or on some sb instagram profiles.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm not so sure if this positioning of the iPad is an attempt to fake business class or a TV screen on her seat... I think that's just a coincidence. You can buy a holder to mount a tablet or your kindle on a flight seat online, maybe that's just what she did. AND since Emily in Paris streams on Netflix, you couldn't watch that on a plane in-flight program anyways?

But of course it is super pathetic to snap a picture of your food just to - totally casual of course - mention that you're flying business. In Europe that's really nothing special. Sure, it costs a bit more but the price (and everything else) is nothing compared to Business Class on a long distance flight since flights in Europe are usually pretty short.

And I don't know what food she's expecting. In a plane. On a flight that's probably short. During a pandemic.

That is British Airways? Looks like economy or prem economy. Why is she complaining, that's the food they serve on the farm in Russia too!
No, this type of "food boxes" are used at Edelweiss Air. It's a sister company of Swiss Air, I think they offer leisure and holiday flights. If you google "Edelweiss Air Food" you'll find out that they use these boxes. According to the website.... in Economy class :sneaky: (So I may be wrong after all in my previous posting and she is really not flying business class)

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Why does she keep flying around?
Because it’s cheap?
To catch covid?
or because she is bored in boring Geneva?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Lols. Is this the one who barks loudly and is so loyal?
Seems dumb to use your real name if you gonna involved in a scam.
I don’t use linkedin so can’t see her connects.
Profile seems to be all about cars. Did LL have any Porsche related posts in the FB groups? Its stated some Honda n Porsche stuff in her profile but I can’t remember .. @oliviasoon1 do you remember if she have spoken in the group before about cars?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Lols. Is this the one who barks loudly and is so loyal?
Seems dumb to use your real name if you gonna involved in a scam.
I don’t use linkedin so can’t see her connects.
Profile seems to be all about cars. Did LL have any Porsche related posts in the FB groups? Its stated some Honda n Porsche stuff in her profile but I can’t remember .. @oliviasoon1 do you remember if she have spoken in the group before about cars?
Well, she had some posts on cars! Here's one written by her:

I enjoyed our JSB vehicle convo so much I'd like to add a twist to it: what car is appropriate for an aspiring young future JSB with not a lot of financial resources? Say she's buying used and can not spend over $20,000. What car makes the best image impression for a modest sum? I have my thoughts. What are yours?

Then she continues in the comments:

cars are actually a passion of mine! To me, a few "income incognito" cars might be: VW Beetle , Jeep Wrangler, Fiat 500 convertible or Abarth, Ford Mustang, Volvo C30. Each one of these vehicles stands quite solidly on their own for enjoying broad appeal...even from people with high incomes. I'd pick white or black for the colour, with a tan interior if I could get it. Except for the Volvo, where I would add the charcoal pearl color as well.

I was also occasionally browsing through the group's 2016-2017 posts (most of which, no surprise, were eliminated by now but there are some juicy bits about sugaring lol lol lol lol) and in one post a girl gives a compliment to LL hair. So she used to use her real pic, I just didn't pay attention to her back then.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Interesting.... If this is the same LL... she is Ouisel on Pinterest based on searching for “Louise Lawrence” + Porsche on images search. Didn’t get much when I search for “Louise Lawrence” + Honda
Wonder if she got AB on her linked in connects.

Attachments

Interesting.... If this is the same LL... she is Ouisel on Pinterest based on searching for “Louise Lawrence” + Porsche on images search. Didn’t get much when I search for “Louise Lawrence” + Honda
Wonder if she got AB on her linked in connects.
Here's her blog personal blog she shared in JSB circa 2016: http://www.celiacgirlonthego.com/20...honest-review-of-this-gluten-free-lip-system/

Also from 2016... this is LL's favourite JetsetBabe (so LL and AB both bonded over liking Russian looks) as she shared in the FB group: @victoria.vikki. Then under the same post, some girl with a Polish name who's real friends with LL and also one of the first members of JSB commented 'oh I thought this is you!'. SO this is the closest to the type that LL looks like or aspires to look like. @Birdseed2 I don't really know about the photo you've found. :)

Last edited:
She used to use her full sirname in the beginning.
You found her Pinterest. So this is what she looks like. She uploaded same style non cropped screenshots from her phone which display her mobile network among other data. JSB group is also full of those screenshots with pop up messages from emails addressed to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
This is so weird... Why does some one quite senior with actually quite healthy looking linked resume n details etc etc wanna work for Anna scamma bey???

BTW I forgot to comment this before, but the style analyses she did in her new course was also reused from her older course group where she got inspo from a blog. More places where Louise Lawrence is seen :)

Reactions: 2
This is so weird... Why does some one quite senior with actually quite healthy looking linked resume n details etc etc wanna work for Anna scamma bey???
Maybe it just seemed like a cool side project since she's into luxury fashion, among other things like cars. JSB group for many initial members started as a style/lifestyle discussion with like-minded internet girlfriends. I don't know why stay for so many years though.

Where did you find that she's senior? I actually just came across JSB post where LL said she's 55 (that's a year ago).

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.