Anna Bey #4 Secrets of an Elite Scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her Ladies Lounge group all the copyrighted books were deleted without a comment a while ago - loosing this huge group would have been very hurtful.
I am quite sure that in 1 -2- 3 Anna will now delete the files in the private group, too. So if you want to report, better hurry.
Her FB group is dying. It’s a useless resource. She micromanaged the users to death. Hardly anyone posts now.

Also, she built her image largely off the backs of actual authors/ books.. many of whom provide sound advice. If the books are taken down, her image & brand will be flushed down the toilet. 🙋‍♀️🚽

I guess that’s what she gets for failing to provide her “students” with original content in the first place.

Reactions: 11
This advice is proof for me that no lawyer and not even a literate person is in her advice team (if there even is one...)
These scamming clowns always love to give the impression they've got a legal team dealing with their detractors. Not a solicitor, but a team. Probably Carter Ruck. And a QC on retainer too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anja flying somewhere...and again no picture of her in Business / First cause she‘s flying coach!
wow Anja definitely reads every line here! She just posted a pic showing her food in business 😂 I fly business myself on many work occasions and from what I see this doesn’t look like business at all! Normally, you have much more space and the food is never that close to the screen! Also, the food is served on a white napkin and you receive cutlery! All this is missing in her picture, I bet it’s economy (or business economy) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is definitely not business! We all know this is economy class. Look how close the left chair is to her and how close the TV is.
Is she dumb? Where the duck does this botched witch lives? In Jupiter? Many airplanes are not serving food at all! Fresh food can’t be served during this time you dumb head!

066ABD5B-9894-4607-A501-D39576710438.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Of course she is watching emily in paris... the most basic show on right now haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Its not like business class within EU tickets is that expensive anyway. Lols.

• Haha
I am surprised she doesn't get automatic upgrades etc. with how obsessed she were about "traveling smart" and travel points previously in her group. I can't say if that is economy or similar, since I never order that class, but it doesn't match a business or the dying first class at any airplane i've been on before.

Reactions: 8
She has an app on Google play, school of affluence that looks new. Has she also started a dating app? Elite dating app or something like that?
I'm pretty sure the app is included in the Kajabi suite of tools she uses for her online course

Reactions: 1
That is British Airways? Looks like economy or prem economy. Why is she complaining, that's the food they serve on the farm in Russia too!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So my dear elegant Ladies, i did it. I wrote to a magazine that covered once a story on her, not DM. The name is covered, so Aija can’t contact them. Let’s see, if they’ll respond.

This is definitely not business! We all know this is economy class. Look how close the left chair is to her and how close the TV is.
Is she dumb? Where the duck does this botched witch lives? In Jupiter? Many airplanes are not serving food at all! Fresh food can’t be served during this time you dumb head!

View attachment 278638
And ladies I just figured it out, that this is not an airplane screen at all, it’s her iPad. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 i have a new career suggestion for her - to become a clown 🤡.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Did anyone download the wetransfer packages from last thread? Maybe they could be included in the mail to the journalists. I also got some swedish ones to follow the case :) and I have danish friends at BT and EB who might cover it.

Reactions: 4
And ladies I just figured it out, that this is not an airplane screen at all, it’s her iPad. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 i have a new career suggestion for her - to become a clown 🤡.
You're right... it's like when she went to that air show to pose and pretend she was flying in a private jet

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So my dear elegant Ladies, i did it. I wrote to a magazine that covered once a story on her, not DM. The name is covered, so Aija can’t contact them. Let’s see, if they’ll respond.

Every time I tell myself this woman can't get any more delusional, she somehow manages to surprise me...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Okay, I did some googling on her name to see how we would rank...

A video posted 10 min. ago ranks HIGHER than us QAQ
I also got in touch with some SoMe Wizards and they say we should be mindful of her trying to crowd us of the 1st page, and we might see her start doing crazy nonsense in order for reputable media to cover her :p

BTW we are on the 1st page, when I googled her name on the hotel PC in Norway.

Here's a good read from 2018, this girl is a journalist in NYC:

'Many girls turn to the cliché, “fake it till you make it”, which blogger Anna Bey has seemed to monopolize on.'

'Anyone with at least a minimal knowledge of social media, influencers, and the world of brand deals might think something doesn’t align with Bey’s social media presence, overwhelmingly huge promises, and the School of Affluence. I know I do. But, dancer Gabrielle Corrigan has another point of view, “Followers don’t indicate investment. She might have success with a small niche audience. We don’t know. No one knows but her and her business partners.” While Corrigan might be right about my skepticism towards Bey’s social media presence in terms of her School of Affluence, she does agree that it’s a little off-putting she has a “school”. “From what I know, Youtubers don’t even write books until they have at least one million subscribers. But, she has a whole school. That’s a completely different ballpark.”

'Trying to get information about the school from students and the owner is like playing darts with spaghetti.'

'Bey was contacted for this story, but declined to comment. '

MORE: https://zoebsinkaus.wordpress.com/2018/12/20/the-school-of-affluence-or-school-of-scam/

She also talks about really low social media engagement and this reminds me that at some point there were indeed two accounts on Instagram - a personal for AB and a JetsetBabe one. Then she bought an account with many followers and changed the name. And then more accounts followed. Cause the growth was almost overnight. Even if you get an explosive amount of press and viral YT videos, your 40k IG followers will not turn to 240k overnight, for some reason leaving Facebook numbers low. If it grows, it grows organically everywhere. If not, maybe it's bots or bought accounts?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The photo with her ipad posing as a business class screen is a record low, even for her. Most European business class seats dont have television and almost no difference to eco anyway, besides a bit more leg room and an empty seat in the middle. The deceit she‘s pursuing just to make sure everyone understands she‘s in business because most people associate the bug screen with bc is just disgusting. People who have made it, regardless if it‘s professionally or privately have no need whatsoever to prove anything to anyone.
It‘s all show and smoke and mirrors

• Heart
Reactions: 26
A bit out of topic.. Please can somebody tell the story of Olga and James posted in last thread. There is not much left of it on the internet and I am curious to learn what happened then. I think Olga was in an old jetsetbabe post about the top jetsetbabes or something but she doesn't seem very 'refined' or 'classy' to me.

Reactions: 2
A bit out of topic.. Please can somebody tell the story of Olga and James posted in last thread. There is not much left of it on the internet and I am curious to learn what happened then. I think Olga was in an old jetsetbabe post about the top jetsetbabes or something but she doesn't seem very 'refined' or 'classy' to me.
Search my past posts. I posted a link and short summary.

I knew something looked off about the plane. The ipad screen was too large and not set into (recessed) in the seat back. Imagine faking business class on a short European trip. Dreadful, darling.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The photo with her ipad posing as a business class screen is a record low, even for her. Most European business class seats dont have television and almost no difference to eco anyway, besides a bit more leg room and an empty seat in the middle. The deceit she‘s pursuing just to make sure everyone understands she‘s in business because most people associate the bug screen with bc is just disgusting. People who have made it, regardless if it‘s professionally or privately have no need whatsoever to prove anything to anyone.
It‘s all show and smoke and mirrors
Exactly! I also live in Switzerland and have worked the majority of the time with rich people. The real rich people are so simple, discreet, mysterious, you might be working with a billionaire and you will never know, because they do not have the need to show you what they have or can afford. They also do not have the need to wear or buy expensive designer brands. All these girls on instagram that show their designer stuff or flying business, is because they never had it before, and now that they do (thanks
to the Daddy’s) they want to show off. Unfortunately, this is the case with our beloved Aija, the only problem is that she is pretending to fly business, she is not even flying business. 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.