Anna Bey #4 Secrets of an Elite Scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post I’ve quoted is a video of a woman from the South in America and she has posted a video saying she’s created HERSELF an 8 week curriculum to try and self-improve and she talks about improving her confidence, femininity etc. She explicitly mentions she’s not trying to score a rich guy as she’s happily married. She simply seems like a nice woman whose made a YouTube video. And yet posters here exploiting her for humour and taking the mick about her “hillbilly” accent.

First of all, I disagree that it’s “mean” for us to post our thoughts about a YT video we found funny in some way.

“Mean” would be creating untruths about her out of thin air and using that info to try and destroy her life in some capacity. We have done nothing close to that.

2nd, this is a gossip site. It’s ironic that anyone would take offense at something that’s posted on a gossip site UNLESS that person is:

1) Anna Bey - because yes we do expose her completely (screenshots provided at almost every turn),
2) Incredibly insecure - in which case that person has much larger problems and should seek professional help.

Please don’t judge us based on one dumb post you found unfair. It’s a gossip site for crying out loud.

Overall, 95% of our posts discuss the much larger issue at hand which includes bringing awareness to a certain “elegant” parasite known as Anna Bey the Elite Scammer.

Just sharing my thoughts. This is what I love about this site. It’s unfiltered. We don’t judge each other. If we don’t like what someone says we just ignore it and keep it moving.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This is so mean. This woman isn’t Anna Bey. She’s just a woman talking about how she’s going to document her own personal improvement.
Commenters on this thread saying that all these poor exploited women need to read here and save themselves from being exploited by Anna and yet you’re happy to post videos of harmless people doing harmless things to take the piss.
I did not mock her accent

I actually think the woman in the video is too hard on herself

Her voice sounds nice to me

she and everyone else in videos posted put their videos publicly online for anyone to see. that is a choice they made.

when you do that, you know anyone can view and respond to your video in any way they want

Reactions: 7
Someone pointed this out to me. She updated the Announcement on the SoA FB page. Her private FB group is becoming useless even to those that had once found some value in it. People are beginning to lose confidence in her, and rightly so!

She’s asking people to change their name on FB now? Is she also going to ask people to change their profile pic every week and make their accounts private? (Otherwise, changing your name on FB is useless, right?) Lol.

In my opinion, it’s only going to get worse as people that don’t like her will probably buy her future courses just to spill everything online (every last detail).

Anna forgets how things work. She wants all the celebrity attention & adoration without any disagreement & criticism.. childishly DELETING, in such a manic way too, every single comment she finds unfavorable on every platform.

You thought you were on your way to building an empire on this scam but thankfully women have this thing called intuition. It’s just a matter of time before (one by one) her followers begin to realize that Anna is almost 40 and still works like a dog. Oh! But she’s a MODERN FEMINIST! Right. She works like a dog while she sells you a dream..that even she hasn’t been successful at securing. As she’s been at this for how long? 😉👌

The grass isn’t greener over there ladies. And by the way, Anna did not invent the whole topic of self-improvement/ self-development (aka Level-up). People have been working on themselves for years. Increase your self-esteem, read a few books on Psychology and self-help (but especially Psychology as she’s really doing a number on people), watch free YT videos, listen to your intuition, and LOVE who & what you want to love..not what Anna says you should. Poor girl is so ashamed of her own life she can’t even show us her home.

You have intrinsic value and you DO NOT NEED her to remind you of this. Reaffirm it yourself. That should never come from an external source anyway. You don’t need guidance. Your intuition is your guidance! You have everything you need within you. ❣

View attachment 277768
"organised smear campaign" ? We're a GOSSIP site, for CHR*** sake !
We live in a world where freedom of speech is the norm, well, not everywhere, but at least here YES we do, thank God for that !
Anna stepped out of anonymity and became a PUBLIC figure, she opened herself the door for criticism, as every public figure knows she is by doing so.
STOP WHINING about it, Anna ! If you couldn't handle criticism in any form, why the hell did you went public ?
Do stiff upper lipp, shut up, do what you do, let us do what we do, and let people decide what THEY think about it.

Your actions show you need a therapy once more... "hello doc, help me handle criticism and my broken ego, it's huge and it's leading me into a totalitarist way of managing my buisness"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
"organised smear campaign" ? We're a GOSSIP site, for CHR*** sake !
We live in a world where freedom of speech is the norm, well, not everywhere, but at least here YES we do, thank God for that !
Anna stepped out of anonymity and became a PUBLIC figure, she opened herself the door for criticism, as every public figure knows she is by doing so.
STOP WHINING about it, Anna ! If you couldn't handle criticism in any form, why the hell did you went public ?
Do stiff upper lipp, shut up, do what you do, let us do what we do, and let people decide what THEY think about it.

Your actions show you need a therapy once more... "hello doc, help me handle criticism and my broken ego, it's huge and it's leading me into a totalitarist way of managing my buisness"
Thank you! 👏 👏 This needed to be said. And I’m sure that a lot of ladies that have had their comments deleted from the private FB group (and Discord group) would agree on the points you made.

You can tell she has obsessive tendencies (making her appear neurotic at times). It’s creepy that she’s so militant about not allowing any comments that question or criticize her in any way.

Every action has an equal and/or opposite reaction, Anna.

The outcome/result of her shutting everyone up on the accounts she controls is: VOILA! A well oiled gossip machine where people can finally VOICE whatever they want without being told to shut up. 🗣✌

Reactions: 6
Anja flying somewhere...and again no picture of her in Business / First cause she‘s flying coach!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone should send NewRoseGlow a friendly invite to join us here on Tattle. I really can’t help but to feel sorry for her. I support her journey on self-improvement (we all do). But she needs to diversify the resources she’s using as guidance on her level-up journey. Stop imitating Anna, my dear. It’s not enhancing your natural beauty. And (for your own sake), please stop documenting it on YouTube. 🤦‍♀️

agreed

new rose glow, I am about to give you something I don't think anna ever has given you ... one to one help, for FREE

you look your best in this image

lately you started copying anna's side swept hair.

maybe don't. it does not suit everyone.

instead try long draped layers with side bangs

this would look nice on you:

bright clear colors would look good on you. white especially.

you have nice eyes. I would try to enhance them with make up, lashes, and thicker eyebrows.

you are welcome

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
hey ladies. long time lurker, new poster. I find Anna and her videos hilarious. started watching her YouTube videos a year ago as a way to download. She is ridiculous. The kind of men she is targeting don’t want to marry vacuous bimbos like her - they want refined, educated, less “out there” women. Before I met my husband who is very much an average joe in her eyes, I did date some v affluent men. But these men often only marry their own kind. Anyway, I’m so curious about who her partner is and what he makes of all her none sense. I did some low grade investigation and think I saw him. It was in one of btf’s instastories from when they were in France over summer. He was only featured for a second as the camera flicked across the table, though moved back from him v quickly as tho he didn’t want to be shared. He was sat next to AB. Who is this guy? Anyone know?

Reactions: 5
Low
hey ladies. long time lurker, new poster. I find Anna and her videos hilarious. started watching her YouTube videos a year ago as a way to download. She is ridiculous. The kind of men she is targeting don’t want to marry vacuous bimbos like her - they want refined, educated, less “out there” women. Before I met my husband who is very much an average joe in her eyes, I did date some v affluent men. But these men often only marry their own kind. Anyway, I’m so curious about who her partner is and what he makes of all her none sense. I did some low grade investigation and think I saw him. It was in one of btf’s instastories from when they were in France over summer. He was only featured for a second as the camera flicked across the table, though moved back from him v quickly as tho he didn’t want to be shared. He was sat next to AB. Who is this guy? Anyone know?
low tier gay banker. The only man that would accept anna. As his beard of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s asking people to change their name on FB now? Is she also going to ask people to change their profile pic every week and make their accounts private? (Otherwise, changing your name on FB is useless, right?) Lol.
This advice is proof for me that no lawyer and not even a literate person is in her advice team (if there even is one...) Signing up with Facebook with a fake name is against Facebook policies. It requires people to "provide the name they use in real life" so that others know who they're connecting with. ... When the company receives a complaint about a possible fake name, it requires the user to verify that their name is real by providing copies of identification. Of course many do it, and have a fake name, but IT IS against the Facebook policy and advising someone to play against the rules is definitely not elegant.

Anna should be honest:
"Dear elegant Ladies, don't post, don't discuss and don't complain - practice the virtue of silence and patience and just stay in the group and wait for my next program, which I will be selling to you as soon as I find some other program to copy and to attach my beautiful pictures for inspiration for you. So keep silent and stay ready to pay. "

• Haha
  • Heart
This advice is proof for me that no lawyer and not even a literate person is in her advice team (if there even is one...) Signing up with Facebook with a fake name is against Facebook policies. It requires people to "provide the name they use in real life" so that others know who they're connecting with. ... When the company receives a complaint about a possible fake name, it requires the user to verify that their name is real by providing copies of identification. Of course many do it, and have a fake name, but IT IS against the Facebook policy and advising someone to play against the rules is definitely not elegant.
well if aija anna had to send facebook her ID for verification, I will guess it would not match the name she has on her profile...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
well if aija anna had to send facebook her ID for verification, I will guess it would not match the name she has on her profile...
Only one way to find out :D
Help me report her profile :)
I've sent a friend at fb about how her group goes against policy

Should I report all her book uploads for infringing IP? The only problem is the group will be closed if there is too many reports against it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Only one way to find out :D
Help me report her profile :)
I've sent a friend at fb about how her group goes against policy

Should I report all her book uploads for infringing IP? The only problem is the group will be closed if there is too many reports against it.
Do it! There is nothing to lose if the group gets closed. In fact you’ll save many ladies from
purchasing another scam course.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She has an app on Google play, school of affluence that looks new. Has she also started a dating app? Elite dating app or something like that?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
It seems to be a member/club app. It was released in June according to the data, so pretty new. I guess they still work on it so Anna didn't tell her fans yet?

Reactions: 1
agreed

new rose glow, I am about to give you something I don't think anna ever has given you ... one to one help, for FREE

you look your best in this image

lately you started copying anna's side swept hair.

maybe don't. it does not suit everyone.

instead try long draped layers with side bangs

this would look nice on you:

bright clear colors would look good on you. white especially.

you have nice eyes. I would try to enhance them with make up, lashes, and thicker eyebrows.

you are welcome
Awesome advice. ❣ I especially love the hair & eyebrow suggestions.

Anna should be honest:
"Dear elegant Ladies, don't post, don't discuss and don't complain - practice the virtue of silence and patience and just stay in the group and wait for my next program, which I will be selling to you as soon as I find some other program to copy and to attach my beautiful pictures for inspiration for you. So keep silent and stay ready to pay. "
Omg. Yes!! 👏:ROFLMAO: That’s exactly what her announcement should say instead of asking people to change their name. I don’t think she realizes how dumb she sounds sometimes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
In her Ladies Lounge group all the copyrighted books were deleted without a comment a while ago - loosing this huge group would have been very hurtful.
I am quite sure that in 1 -2- 3 Anna will now delete the files in the private group, too. So if you want to report, better hurry.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.