Anna Bey #4 Secrets of an Elite Scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“SCHOOL OF AFFLUENCE “ANNA BEY / AIJA RATY” SCAM DISCUSSION”

Here’s what we know so far:

Thread One - tattle life

Thread Two - tattle life

Thread Three - tattle life

👉🏻👉🏻

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
(If someone can write a TLDR I can add it to the first post. Suddenly feeling very not confident of my English skill.)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
“SCHOOL OF AFFLUENCE “ANNA BEY / AIJA RATY” SCAM DISCUSSION”

Here’s what we know so far:

Thread One - tattle life

Thread Two - tattle life

Thread Three - tattle life

Guru Gossip - Thread 1

Guru Gossip - Thread 2

Lipstick alley

Dedicated Anna Bey Scam Uncovering Efforts
👉🏻👉🏻IG@schoolofaffluenceisascsm

👉🏻👉🏻

(y) 🤩 Wonderful! Love all the links! I feel like at this pace, every single one of her followers will know about this site by Christmas! 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_19.jpg

The Beyer name was mentioned before but here's a visual from 2016. Also, apparently, there were a few men in the group back then.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Tell me if i forgot something :)
Borrowing heavily from previous TLDR

Anna Bey otherwise known as Aija Raty/Aija Darling/Anna Beyer is a former Swedish/Russian reality TV participant, pole dancer, and alleged sugar baby who has been accused of borrowing generously from her friends and peers to create her "online finishing school" The School of Affluence. Which she has 0 qualifications for, other than pure speculations, looking enviously from the side-lines documented through her jetsetbabe blog and some interviews.

In thread one, we discussed her boyfriend, failed/fake engagement, racist screenshots, content theft, trampy times in Malta, ridiculous song, and inability to match white tones. Insiders from her past continue to come forward with stories about her past as an SB. In thread two, we discussed her sordid companions, terrible botox and racist remarks while she partied in the offseason at Cavo Tagoo with a hairy finance troll. Her being documented topless/naked at club amnesia.

In thread three we discovered her retracting multiple messages to different people after her racist messages was revealed, her bad reaction to this forum and her efforts at silencing student concerns about the breach of confidentiality in her own paid groups when screenshots of conversations have been shared. There was also shared further evidence of her own members of staff breeching the confidentiality. The cultish behaviour exhibited was also discussed along with her worship of Eastern European women and her bad fashion advice. Her being ridiculed in scandinavian high-society and in the party circuit was also covered. Lastly her infringing on other authors copyright through her membership group was also revealed.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I also had an anonymous source confirming her moving away from 1 country was due to her stinky reputation :)
she has given advice on changing your name to cover up reputation issues

I wonder if that is something she learned from first hand experience

• Wow
Reactions: 15
really cant stand how LL always sounds so ... pompous and smug. Smugpous. Just gross. Really wonder whats her motivation to join in this scam. Money? Is she getting paid?
Does anyone have more info on LL? She's been instrumental in building School of Affluence and all the paid FB groups, but some previous threads doubted that she's even a real person. While browsing the JSB Facebook group (The Elegant Lounge is the current name) I saw a thread started by LL about James & Olga with Instagram screenshots. Those show a pop up from Gmail addressing Louise, as well as her Network provider based in Canada.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does anyone have more info on LL? She's been instrumental in building School of Affluence and all the paid FB groups, but some previous threads doubted that she's even a real person. While browsing the JSB Facebook group (The Elegant Lounge is the current name) I saw a thread started by LL about James & Olga with Instagram screenshots. Those show a pop up from Gmail addressing Louise, as well as her Network provider based in Canada.
I also expressed doubts that she was real. In response, another user shared pics of Louise in thread 2 I believe, then deleted it 5 mins later. Maybe was Louise herself. On her FB profile she never shows her face. She appears to be an older Canadian woman. She deserves to go down with Anna.

By the way my new profile pic is the infamous James himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@oliviasoon1 i think shes real. Her writing is way too “good” to be AB so it most likely is one individual. But if she don’t get paid then I really wonder what does she gets from taking on this role? Feeling of power? Feeling superior maybe? She dont really sound that she needs whatever info Anna is selling.

If she do get paid... then it’s more understandable. Or commission from sales maybe?

Reactions: 7
I also expressed doubts that she was real. In response, another user shared pics of Louise in thread 2 I believe, then deleted it 5 mins later. Maybe was Louise herself. On her FB profile she never shows her face. She appears to be an older Canadian woman. She deserves to go down with Anna.

By the way my new profile pic is the infamous James himself.
@oliviasoon1 i think shes real. Her writing is way too “good” to be AB so it most likely is one individual. But if she don’t get paid then I really wonder what does she gets from taking on this role? Feeling of power? Feeling superior maybe? She dont really sound that she needs whatever info Anna is selling.

If she do get paid... then it’s more understandable. Or commission from sales maybe?
Ok, based on this info the FB group reveals that she is indeed in Canada, Ottawa (but very often in Florida), and in 2016 she shared places, restaurants to frequent, style tips for cold winters, how to make friends with Canadians, etc. So it's certainly not AB as it was speculated somewhere. I have no idea about her age though.

Reactions: 5
Louise Lawrence is very much a real person :) Catch her on discord at Louise#3665 🤣🤣🤣
Have bullied her a little much lately, she also revealed she is on the payroll

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Louise Lawrence is very much a real person :) Catch her on discord at Louise#3665 🤣🤣🤣
Have bullied her a little much lately, she also revealed she is on the payroll
I have no idea how to use Discord. I've tried looking up groups or people but gave up. #embarassed #millenial #giveup if you feel those #jamesvibes

On another note, here's a perfect example of Personal Brand and strategy implementation. Note the dates. Same JetSetBabe group, or AB Elegant Lounge group.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
FTC reaches $11M settlement with get-rich-quick scammers targeting Amazon

They drew in people by offering free webinars or in-person workshops...At these events, they persuaded people to pay $1,000 for three-day workshops...At the workshops, they allegedly used aggressive sales tactics to get people to register for more coaching or seminars...The FTC also claimed most, if not all, purchasers didn't earn the income the Bowsers advertised, which was to make $5,000 to $10,000 a month.
https://www.cnet.com/news/ftc-gets-11m-settlement-from-get-rich-quick-scammers-targeting-amazon/

This makes me think of that fake guru youtube video that was posted earlier

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.