Anna Bey #35 The Elegant Stylist: Undersmelling the scam, the school is over, what's her next plan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The level of this discussion fell below Anna Bey's...

Wtf is this racial nonsense about skull features?
And Greece shaming? Have you ever been there?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The level of this discussion fell below Anna Bey's...

Wtf is this racial nonsense about skull features?
And Greece shaming? Have you ever been there?
Oh come on. Don` t act so surprised. Reread the threads and you see so much negativity towards Russians or other Eastern Europeans in general but I try to blend it out since I think scamming people and talking bs is bad no matter your origin.

In fact you want to know:
I` m very interested in history and languages. I have roots in Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria and Germany. When I was a teenager I had this phase where I felt rootless. There were many things that bothered me so I read about it but over time I turned this negativity in genuine interest in history and culture in this area since we don` t learn anything about this in school. It` s not supposed to sound racist and by God I don` t mean in a racist way. In fact there are many forums that discuss this even mainstream forums like quora.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anna sounds Russian/Eastern Slavic to me. She also has this look. She has this big skull and her facial features are this of a typical Slav.
Two sweet Swedish friends making a video on dating a Swedish girl:

This is legendary Swedish actress Anita Ekberg.
image-w856.jpg

Anita_Ekberg_1956.jpg

And this is gorgeous Italian actress Sophia Loren:

gettyimages-71643263-copy.jpg

Can we stop now please? If I know that Anna is Russian/Finnish/Estonian raised in Sweden - and I scroll through her threads once in a while, that means that she wasn't really hiding her origins. So what would be the point of this? Try to write something like this about POC or Jewish people and watch how fast you'll be canceled here or anywhere else. Nobody is legitimate target for racist, hateful, derogatory comments. Just stop. Please.

Reactions: 7
Two sweet Swedish friends making a video on dating a Swedish girl:

This is legendary Swedish actress Anita Ekberg.

And this is gorgeous Italian actress Sophia Loren:

Can we stop now please? If I know that Anna is Russian/Finnish/Estonian raised in Sweden - and I scroll through her threads once in a while, that means that she wasn't really hiding her origins. So what would be the point of this? Try to write something like this about POC or Jewish people and watch how fast you'll be canceled here or anywhere else. Nobody is legitimate target for racist, hateful, derogatory comments. Just stop. Please.
You accuse me of things I` m not and you try to lecture me and tell me what to do
This is the first time someone accuses me of racism and even though it` s by some anonymous person it feels weird tbh since irl I had some discriminatory experiences but ok...

I call it how I see it. One thing is to discuss Anna Bey and the other is to discuss skulls, head shapes, and sizes which are supposed to belong to specific nations,.... making fun of Croatia, and Greece,.. claiming that some countries are better than others... Mock Slavic nations...

ethnocentrism. / (ˌɛθnəʊˈsɛnˌtrɪzəm) / noun. belief in the intrinsic superiority of the nation, culture, or group to which one belongs, often accompanied by feelings of dislike for other groups.

Anti-Slavic sentiment, also known as Slavophobia, a form of racism or xenophobia, refers to various negative attitudes towards Slavic peoples, the most common manifestation is the claim that the inhabitants of Slavic nations are inferior to other ethnic groups. Anti-Slavism reached its peak during World War II, when Nazi Germany declared Slavs, especially neighboring Poles to be subhuman (Untermensch) and planned to exterminate the majority of Slavic people.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I call it how I see it. One thing is to discuss Anna Bey and the other is to discuss skulls, head shapes, and sizes which are supposed to belong to specific nations,.... making fun of Croatia, and Greece,.. claiming that some countries are better than others... Mock Slavic nations...

ethnocentrism. / (ˌɛθnəʊˈsɛnˌtrɪzəm) / noun. belief in the intrinsic superiority of the nation, culture, or group to which one belongs, often accompanied by feelings of dislike for other groups.

Anti-Slavic sentiment, also known as Slavophobia, a form of racism or xenophobia, refers to various negative attitudes towards Slavic peoples, the most common manifestation is the claim that the inhabitants of Slavic nations are inferior to other ethnic groups. Anti-Slavism reached its peak during World War II, when Nazi Germany declared Slavs, especially neighboring Poles to be subhuman (Untermensch) and planned to exterminate the majority of Slavic people.
This is not entirely the case, since the Nazis kidnapped Polish children and handed them over to German families to begin a process of Germanization.

Hello my deer elephant ladies, long time no see!
Such a beautiful picture from our guru.
Size 45 boots, shady jeans, chanello bag, duckface and sunglasses that doesn’t suit the face. And blowdry?
Shame.
Why get a blow-dry before you go to the horse. Not so elegant to not wash the hair after been to the stable. But maybe she just look at the horse and not riding or taking care of it.

Hello my deer elephant ladies, long time no see!
Such a beautiful picture from our guru.
Size 45 boots, shady jeans, chanello bag, duckface and sunglasses that doesn’t suit the face. And blowdry?
Shame.
Why get a blow-dry before you go to the horse. Not so elegant to not wash the hair after been to the stable. But maybe she just look at the horse and not riding or taking care

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I know but I don` t see how you can interpret this into my post? I said she looks Slavic to me because of some of her features and I know the history and culture since I` m part of it.

This is not entirely the case, since the Nazis kidnapped Polish children and handed them over to German families to begin a process of Germanization.

they also kidnapped other children that fit into their "Aryan" look
read "Generalplan Ost" they wanted to murder most Slavs and keep the others as slaves
There were also some Slavs that supported Hitler in Croatia, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Ukraine just to name a few.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Why get a blow-dry before you go to the horse. Not so elegant to not wash the hair after been to the stable. But maybe she just look at the horse and not riding or taking care of it.
I suggest to not try to find any logic when it's regarding Anna Bey. For the sake of your sanity... 🤭

Reactions: 14
Hello tattlers, I have been summoned to the thread thanks to a correspondence from Bey International. For newcomers: I'm the A-list app's whistle-blower who was later blocked from the app just a few months after its launch. See my earlier posts for context.

As you can see in the invoice, it communicates that I will be charged for the 2022-2023 membership renewal. I can confirm that the money did in fact get charged and left my bank account.
Polish_20220607_012812458.jpg

It took Anna Bey from May 14th until June 6th to find out that I have been wrongfully charged. I did exercise my Right to Erasure and I have written confirmation that my data was securely deleted, last year, by Mighty Networks (the platform that manages the app). Wrong! They still have my personal information and my credit card on file. Excuse me while I go type a long email to both Anna Bey and Mighty Networks.

Polish_20220607_013025354.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I just can’t get over her walking around what looks like a busy part of the city in a ‘riding outfit’. That’s more tacky than casual athleisure… (irony!) Why mention blow dry when the hair looked styled by a top down convertible.
🥴 Anyone with a bachelors in design would know better. I am confusion!

Reactions: 14

The most slavophobic person here is Anna Wannabey herself who pretends to be Swedish and even pretended not to understand Russian while her mother is ethnic Russian from Estonia.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello tattlers, I have been summoned to the thread thanks to a correspondence from Bey International. For newcomers: I'm the A-list app's whistle-blower who was later blocked from the app just a few months after its launch. See my earlier posts for context.

As you can see in the invoice, it communicates that I will be charged for the 2022-2023 membership renewal. I can confirm that the money did in fact get charged and left my bank account.
View attachment 1323062

It took Anna Bey from May 14th until June 6th to find out that I have been wrongfully charged. I did exercise my Right to Erasure and I have written confirmation that my data was securely deleted, last year, by Mighty Networks (the platform that manages the app). Wrong! They still have my personal information and my credit card on file. Excuse me while I go type a long email to both Anna Bey and Mighty Networks.

View attachment 1323051
Just imagining the reaction of other women who also joined that app and decided to abandon it along the way now... All this pocket money (for her) is denifitely making a huge difference in Anna Bey's life, although we don't really know what she is doing with all of it. Also, living in Geneve would suck all of it quickly unless, and here comes the part I am dying to find out, the phantom husband is "managing" it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1323062

View attachment 1323051
I think this is what we're here for - warning Raty's followers about the way she operates and how they will separated from their money for nothing much of value that she offers. That it is near impossible (for her courses) or very long winded to get money back once you paid her(depends on how one paid).
I am afraid she will weaponise this discussion, that ''haters'' go after her for her background, that we all ''hate'' her success. When all we want is to warn people that she is not ''elite'', that she is not really a highly qualified stylist and she's just an average woman who gets a blow dry to go ride a horse and then walks around town in riding clothes, so elegant!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think this is what we're here for - warning Raty's followers about the way she operates and how they will separated from their money for nothing much of value that she offers. That it is near impossible (for her courses) or very long winded to get money back once you paid her(depends on how one paid).
I am afraid she will weaponise this discussion, that ''haters'' go after her for her background, that we all ''hate'' her success. When all we want is to warn people that she is not ''elite'', that she is not really a highly qualified stylist and she's just an average woman who gets a blow dry to go ride a horse and then walks around town in riding clothes, so elegant!
I don’t see how running around in a riding outfit is better than athleisure. The thing she’s so against. Yes it’s poor taste to wear certain things at certain times, but it’s not an end all be all… It’s like saying she’s never done physical charity without opening her mouth. Does she wear Dior when she’s doing community service or volunteer work? lol, jk, she’d have to be forced to be useful before showing up in a lace bonnet, a shawl, and a cottage inspired shapeless dress.

Reactions: 13
Not creepy at all, Anna, not creepy at all. Take them where you never belonged!

A quick update on the borderline fraudulent charge for the A-list membership: I wasn't the only one wrongfully charged for the membership renewal! I'm cancelling my credit card to further protect myself from Anna Bey. If she needs money that bad, shouldn't she take out a loan instead? I'm surprised that a banker's wife can't manage her books properly.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Not creepy at all, Anna, not creepy at all. Take them where you never belonged!

A quick update on the borderline fraudulent charge for the A-list membership: I wasn't the only one wrongfully charged for the membership renewal! I'm cancelling my credit card to further protect myself from Anna Bey. If she needs money that bad, shouldn't she take out a loan instead? I'm surprised that a banker's wife can't manage her books properly.
When she lunched that crap of app and some of you started to expose the lack of clear policies and mentioned the annual renewal bit I knew it was gonna be like this, that she wouldn't be TRANSPARENT and AT LEAST reach out to all parts and ASK if they would like to remain a member and MAKE SURE THEY ALL KNOW THEY WOULD BE CHARGED AGAIN, like, for instance all antivirus softwares do (the irony...). Another Anna Bey episode when elegance and shadiness walk hand in hand...

That's also why she doesn't mention the app no longer. If she does people will remember of it and the possibility of trying to cancel it right near the "automatic" annual renewal would increase. Less pocket money, more "exhausting working time and commitment pretense" to come up with a new scheme...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My, my, you're right on the money. Here is a dm from an A-lister's reaction to my renewal charge. This here is the attitude of girls on the app: cluelessness.

I blocked this bimbo the moment I got this reply because I'm tired of them turning a blind eye to Anna's tactics. Some girls play coy with me only to go to Anna, or the moderators, to gossip. It's like they don't have a life or something 🙄 because Anna is completely absent from all platforms.

"Do I need to cancel or renew?"

I'm sure some of them were not using the app for months (it gets dull in there), only to find a $300 surprise charge with no proper notice. Anna is not around because she's putting out fires from emails asking for their money back, and righfully so. Nevertheless, she'll say something along the lines of: but you didn't cancel and the fee is automatically renewed, blah blah while pretending to reply as an assistant.

Polish_20220609_010126307~2.jpg

Reactions: 9
Yes, there is so much hate towards Eastern Europeans in these threads, it's honestly disgusting.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.