Anna Bey #35 The Elegant Stylist: Undersmelling the scam, the school is over, what's her next plan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey peeps, long time no see, as I've been busy enjoying life and almost forgot about our dear eleghant mango Aija.

Anyways, just tuned in to her insta stories and... girl... seriously? White leather sneakers for a walk in the woods? For all practical reasons I'd choose my "outdoor" shoes I have for low difficulty hike/cross country/golf but not this.

Reactions: 9
Hey peeps, long time no see, as I've been busy enjoying life and almost forgot about our dear eleghant mango Aija.

Anyways, just tuned in to her insta stories and... girl... seriously? White leather sneakers for a walk in the woods? For all practical reasons I'd choose my "outdoor" shoes I have for low difficulty hike/cross country/golf but not this.
Do not forget about Chanel bag! A key item for a woodland treck :D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do not forget about Chanel bag! A key item for a woodland treck :D
Indeed! I just can't with this weirdo. If she studied HRM Queen Elizabeth II. so much, did she learn nothing about the way she dressed for the walk outside in the rough nature?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.