Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me know if our dear guru starts following her and also comes up with a "covid story" video. šŸ„“

Oh, she did show her 1M subscribers YT plaque. Nice! How about you, Anna Bey? Supermarket flowers and posing in front of London's Google building was all you could think of, right? :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I have my own bathroom, a walking closet, a boudoir and a room with random stuff.
We have a cleaning lady who comes twice a week and are considering hiring someone for the garden.
We have many cabinets full of beautiful china, glasses etc.
We live in one of the biggest French city near the center.
I can choose to stay at home or work.
I have a personal trainer and I donā€™t exercise on the ground in a public parc. I take individual dancing and singing lessons.
We own cars, mine is lovely with leather, mahoganyā€¦
We host dinners, are often invited to parties, galas, charity eventsā€¦
Etc.

I am far from being rich like this woman and I consider myself being middle class. So I donā€™t understand how women, from Ā« rich Ā» countries can fall for Anna lies. Itā€™s obvious she has nothing! No properties, no love, no sense of style etc.
When I found her videos I was so shocked, she obviously knew nothing!
Well I guess a woman who has her own blancket in a village of a poor country is richer than Anna Bey. Everybody should look around them, they will understand they have the same and more than this woman. What people are impressed with are the architectural backgrounds of the big European cities. But you know, baron Haussmann didn't create Paris only for Anna Bey, it's for everybody. Geneva and London too. If @MollyHL, @Vanilla&cyanide and I, who are living in France, start to show to the people how we take our coffee at a French terrasse people will think we're affluent. But it's not us, it is the city, the French culture, the French architecture etc. If I show you my 18th c. desk you will think I am the wife of a rich art collector. But in fact I bought it for nothing, an IKEA desk is more expensive than mine. But if you put my desk in an empty room is like an exposition of art, the room doesn't need decoration. If you put the IKEA one, you must buy the whole IKEA concept in order to have something acceptable in the room.
And this is available for all the "activites" she is showing : it's not her "elegance", it's the Western European elegance of the cities. But if you are in EE you have amazing historical cities, if you are in Asia, Gosh don't let me start with this topic, it's my dream to see thoses countries....
The "affluent" life is in everybody's hands.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Well I guess a woman who has her own blancket in a village of a poor country is richer than Anna Bey. Everybody should look around them, they will understand they have the same and more than this woman. What people are impressed with are the architectural backgrounds of the big European cities. But you know, baron Haussman didn't create Paris only for Anna Bey, it's for everybody. Geneva and London too. If @MollyHL, @Vanilla&cyanide and I, who are living in France, start to show people how we take our coffee at a French terrasse people will think we're affluent. But it is not us, it is the city, the French culture, the French architecture etc. If I show you my XVIIIth c. desk you will think I am the wife of a rich art collector. But in fact I bought it for nothing, an IKEA desk is more expensive than mine. But if you put my desk in an empty room is like an exposition of art, the room doesn't need decoration. If you put the IKEA one, you must buy the whole IKEA concept in order to have something acceptable in the room.
And this is available for all the "activites" she is showing : it's not her "elegance", it's the Western European elegance of the cities. But if you are in EE you have amaieing historical cities, if you are in Asia, Gosh don't let me start it, it's my dream to see thoses countries....
The "affluent" life is in everybody's hands.
Exactly!!!!
I love old furniture too and I buy them for nothing. Itā€™s about loving what you own, what you wear etc. not because itā€™s trendy or Ā« affluent Ā» but because itā€™s something you love so much you will keep it for years and years and you take the time needed to find the piece you want.

Anna knows nothing, she had no sense of style, she only wants to flash brands and she ends up looking ridiculous.
She doesnā€™t have any discipline so she looks older and puffy, canā€™t develop her business, canā€™t own a houseā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I cannot imagine pretending to live somewhere else. Taking my belongings to fake living in a nicer flat. Putting on a fake voice & accent. First the Four Seasons now this. She is a full time scammer. Itā€™s disturbing

I think one day we will find the rented flat share in a horrible area.

Does anyone else find this completely far fetched & bordering on some kind of narcissistic disorder?

I agree she must have filmed the sessions in one go. I often see influencers in and around London with photographers and a suitcase full of clothes. This reminds me of them. It seems like society is trying to push a narrative of being someone else instead of focusing on what you do have.
No itā€™s not far fetched to assume that she is a full bloomed narcissist!! This is exactly what I think!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love when these wannabes make hilarious (in their opinion) jokes about how they donā€™t know how to make a cup of coffee or have only light in their fridge because they donā€™t know how to cook and only eat out or destroy something in the washing machine because they donā€™t know how to do the laundry.
Like it was something to be proud of, LoL.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think there is nothing wrong with not being wealthy & not having all these things mentioned.

the problem is that the poorest people are ā€œflexingā€ with (fake?) bags etc on social media so everyone else feels inadequate with a Zara or non branded bag.

Anna Bey feeds if this desire.

itā€™s pretty sick.

Reactions: 24
I love when these wannabes make hilarious (in their opinion) jokes about how they donā€™t know how to make a cup of coffee or have only light in their fridge because they donā€™t know how to cook and only eat out or destroy something in the washing machine because they donā€™t know how to do the laundry.
Like it was something to be proud of, LoL.
Especially when you know they are just faking it and have lived their whole life like a sewage rat going from one trashy life situation to another.
Like when Aija tried to fake that she had never shopped at Zara or mango and was surprised what kind of clothes they had thereā€¦ ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think there is nothing wrong with not being wealthy & not having all these things mentioned.

the problem is that the poorest people are ā€œflexingā€ with (fake?) bags etc on social media so everyone else feels inadequate with a Zara or non branded bag.

Anna Bey feeds if this desire.

itā€™s pretty sick.
But they really believe they are the creme de la creme with their fake stuff and feel it's their "humanitarian" duty to shame the woman that do not play the same game they play. Now, I don't know about you and where you wander, some environments don't give a damn about what you're wearing while others it's 24/7 humiliation if you don't display the same standard. Anna Bey with this "must be always designer" sickness is another level of entertainment especially with the fact she doesn't have a social life at all. So every single counterfeit stuff she owns has no other purpose but to feed the ego of someone who thinks too much of themselves. It's also a validation tool: Though it's fake, every handbag/shoe/jewelry assures her she's above the plain janes worldwide and one step closer to the level she wishes she belonged.

Why blabber so much about luxury pieces when those with closets the size of a small parisian apartment full of only designer pieces don't say a word about it because that's been their lives since birth? Such a stupid move in my eyes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh my God! She's going to hunt her down! AND she married rich? Anna is screaming at the ceiling
Her husband is Nick Florescu one of the wealthiest men in Texas. There are pictures with them everywhere on internet and sometimes he participates at the videos of his whife. Not like innvisible man, aka Joseph Hallit. The guy is gorgeous although now he is around 70.
And just to make the comparaison with Anna Bey's shamefull fake wedding with a fake high caliber men, watch the video of Domnique Sachse's wedding. This is a real marriage ladies! She met him very late in her life, and after a divorce, but, boy, she is a happy woman now and in love with her husband.

She even had a little nose job and fillers and all, she documented everything, but the difference with Anna Bey is like day and night.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
But you guys "forget" Dominique didn't ruin her face, doesn't act superior and probably has brains and uses them. Anna Bey will check her videos and instantly consider her a plain jane.

But you guys "forget" Dominique didn't ruin her face, doesn't act superior and probably has brains and uses them. Anna Bey will check her videos and instantly consider her a plain jane.
How about her real hourglass???? just so so so evident in the video posted by @MollyHL !
We are killing Anna with Dominique Sachse!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If @MollyHL, @Vanilla&cyanide and I, who are living in France, start to show to the people how we take our coffee at a French terrasse people will think we're affluent. But it's not us, it is the city, the French culture, the French architecture etc. If I show you my 18th c. desk you will think I am the wife of a rich art collector.
It's true, that old European decor and furniture did make me think she lived in an extravagant place, with chefs, maids and chauffeurs.

Is her husband as twisted as she is and has he read Tattle lately?

Omg! Look Anna! A rich woman giving great advice about cheap clothes!!! And she films oh her house!!!!
Now this is what I call a slap to the face, ouch! Anna, you could neeeeever be on that level.

Someone infiltrated a group of Chinese girls who grouped together to buy luxury goods and expensive bookings, only to share the expenses amongst 50-60 girls. They share bags, shoes, clothes, rented sports cars, hotel rooms, vacations, and even those Gucci stockings that influencers post often.

They're called the fake Bai Fu Mei (rich and pretty girls) in China.

Screenshot_20211014-222751_TikTok.jpg

Anna, don't get any ideas, I don't think the 20 year-olds would want to share anything with you, your style is... well, past expiration date.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
It's true, that old European decor and furniture did make me think she lived in an extravagant place, with chefs, maids and chauffeurs.

Is her husband as twisted as she is and has he read Tattle lately?

Now this is what I call a slap to the face, ouch! Anna, you could neeeeever be on that level.
Mr. Invisible... It puzzled me by the time that kiss picture (that became a thumbnail) both wearing a mask. The women that follow her gotta snap out of it! She posts a picture with another man inducing people to think he's the "husband", while the pictures with the real "husband" are always with his face either partially covered or with a mask.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahah I love reading you ladies! (My dear elegant ladies šŸ˜…šŸ˜¬).

It is my guilty pleasure when I am home.

I am in my living room, in front of the fireplace, with my tea and biscuits smiling at my phone šŸ˜….

I watched a few Dominiqueā€™s videos. She is lovely, graceful and clever. I am younger but I even watched her makeup and styling videos about being over 50s etc. I had a look at her Instagram, sheā€™s honest, talks about feeling tired but it makes sense. Not like the crazy pinheadā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@laurensanchez : you have mentionned yesterday the make up video. If someone can find it...
I was under the impression of a fake background and I do think it was. But must we insist on the fact that she doesn't have her place, where to put her stuff?
The make-up video background behind her is a photo backdrop from amazon:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She makes me feel like an old woman I swear. Sigh, a deep sigh. Just to give background (pun intended).

This Amazon fake photoshop crap is what she used in her very first videos. After moving from London, but before filming in the hotels. Her hotel fetish is really insane. The makeup video that I referred to and that Bastine mentions above, I was thinking of an incident where she showed what facial products she uses. It was at a vanity which I believe was in the IKEA closet. She never repeated any similar content at that location, and never shows her beauty routine as far as I know.

Reactions: 14
Sheā€™ll stop at nothing in her attempt to impress. How pathetic and how futile, as you smart women are always one step ahead of her.

Iā€™m sure sheā€™s howling at the moon at this point in frustration - thwarted at every turn!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.