Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joseph is in Geneva since 2015, if it is his car it is a second-hand car or a car belonging to the bank from 2012. If the plate is FR could be the Paris branch. Does it have 75 in the numbers? I can't see it on my Google. But my Google shows me an image from 2014, do you have the same date?
maybe it's not even his Car and i make a lot of noise for nothing. it's hard to find that Particular view, g505gle should normally blur it, right? i Could send you a scReenshot, but can't send you a message. anyways, you are smart and you get it from this message.

i wonder if should i delete previous messages. maybe i am violating something...

Reactions: 9
Great job detectives. Had to check google maps myself. The copyright is from 2019. Could that be her car on the street🤔
I thought the same, but the car is Jeep.

I take back all that I said and delete my previous comments about the car. It's not his car, the car was only passing the street. Sorry all, I made a mistake.

Well I can't delete my comments. So I say that once again, PLEASE, DO NOT TAKE THOSE SERIOUSLY! It's not their car. I am sorry.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
maybe it's not even his Car and i make a lot of noise for nothing. it's hard to find that Particular view, g505gle should normally blur it, right? i Could send you a scReenshot, but can't send you a message. anyways, you are smart and you get it from this message.

i wonder if should i delete previous messages. maybe i am violating something...
No need to delete because it is Google who violates something not you. As for the building's number, if the interphone entry plate shows something like Audi, this is a public information, but I shall not expose the number.

Reactions: 8
Anna making a PR scandal recovery plan after reading Tattle this morning:
Typos included for a touch of realness *giggles*.
Disclaimer: She shed a tear in this picture, that is not her laughing, she's just weird like that.

Polish_20211014_170049532.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Wow here she is telling women they have to drink out of a glass and not a bottle in their own home and then she doesn’t even have a HOME herself 😂😅

Is it elegant to be homeless?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am over the moon right now I just got my hands on a coveted advent calendar 🥰

@Bastine de Beaumanoir her company Bey International SA is legally registered at the George Favon address (it's at the bottom of every email she sends) but a google search finds a Swiss equivalent to the yellow pages which gives a phone number for the company as well as an address (Pré-Puit). I've posted the links several threads ago, maybe a search with key words "address" and "Bey International SA" might help you find it. We think that the George Favon address is simply the legal registration address because over 100 businesses also have that address listed as theirs on the company registry. We think that the Pré-Puit address is the office space she rented, probably on a temporary basis and it was probably rented by her company and not her

Edit: just gone through my notes and here are the two addresses
Pré Puit
Favon

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@cherry cherry , thank you!
It's exactly what I was thinking of. Chemin du Pré-Puits (Corsier), is the location that she rented for a day to film. The pictures are those with the professional lamp ("backstage" pictures, blah, blah, blah). Make an aerian Google view (the earth one is not available, the building is new), it's the building in front of the n° 12. From her pictures, you see the roof of the n° 12 house. The building seems to be a HLM (social appartments with little rent for people who don't earn much money), somebody is doing some illegal business there by renting for a shortly time the appartment.

For Favon, I think you remember my photo, it's Buchalet Business (Swiss & International Taxes on the front plate)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Wow, WOOAAAW, wow again @CherryBerry25 !
Her make-up and brushing is perfect when she wakes up and she is still in pyjamas. She sure is a pioneer, the bionic woman or something in this vein, always grommed, the night has no effect on her mascara. What a clown....

Now, about the place :
1. it's not Audi's lounge, see the design of the ornemental design of the wall's cornice in egg-and-dart style. Audi's place has a simple cornice without any kind of design ; also the couch.
2. It's a professionnal library of someone or of some place : see the shapes of the books, it's not litterature nor history nor philosophie, could be a law library. Unfortunately the link indicated by @laurensanchez to see her stories shows only a story with Ivan and some recent pictures, I can't find yours. I want to make a zoom. To identifiy the place one must understand what is the main language of the books (French or English) and what are the titles.
3 The frame of the library's furniture is in metal painted with a white coulour : it's a specific design of the 80' for medical and law libraries, you can find it also in professors offices or the offices of the newspapers.
4. If she slept there, it was on that couch, in a weird place for an appartment. All the private libraries that I saw in my life where very different.
5. Fake diamond on her ring but you already Know it.
I posted the address of this place recently. It was available for rent and is in an office building on the outskirts of Geneva. I have no idea how to find it now, but if you read the posts from the time she "moved" to this office you will see. If she is no longer there, it is possible the office is again up for rent on Swiss real estate websites.

Edit: here is my original post with the rental listing.

This is publicly available information, taken from a real estate website. My assumption: Anna brought in her MAC desktop and used stick on fake marble paper on an office desk, filmed multiple videos in this spot; then? She only had a 3-6 month lease so had to move. Now she has no home and no office. She uses the Rover when Average Joe is at work and drives herself to the park to see Ivan, returns to the French border at night to a cheap little flat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It's one of the buildings of the Alfred Bertrand street, check with Google Street View and you will understand. For you those are only buildings but for somebody in Geneva this is the corporate appartments district.
I shall identify the number but of course I cannot communicate it here, as much as I despise this woman I can't expose her like that.
I saw once a Corsier adress and I checked at that time but I don't remember the number, Google Street View shows only images from 2013 and 2014 of that corner and there is only the agricultural field, but I remember seing a new little building of a shared offices entreprise that was built very recently. Do you remember the adress?

Yes for the adress, look at my first message above, we thought at the same thing in the same time. Somebody betrayed Joseph here on Tattle!😁

If the car has a EU licence plate it's to pay less taxes. In Geneva, annual taxes for car are huge that's why many people living in Geneva have their car registered in the Valais canton or the two Appenzell Rhode cantons, less expensive. France is even less expensive. Could be his car since those people are so stingy! And once again, seems like LOA is helping us for the truth, there are many coincidences!
Also : the leasing cars are often registered EU.

Eh eh I know which building you are talking about as I had a look at Google maps too and there are not a lot of buildings like this one on this street. I was not sure though!

Reactions: 7
I posted the address of this place recently. It was available for rent and is in an office building on the outskirts of Geneva. I have no idea how to find it now, but if you read the posts from the time she "moved" to this office you will see. If she is no longer there, it is possible the office is again up for rent on Swiss real estate websites.

Edit: here is my original post with the rental listing.

This is publicly available information, taken from a real estate website. My assumption: Anna brought in her MAC desktop and used stick on fake marble paper on an office desk, filmed multiple videos in this spot; then? She only had a 3-6 month lease so had to move. Now she has no home and no office. She uses the Rover when Average Joe is at work and drives herself to the park to see Ivan, returns to the French border at night to a cheap little flat.
I cannot imagine pretending to live somewhere else. Taking my belongings to fake living in a nicer flat. Putting on a fake voice & accent. First the Four Seasons now this. She is a full time scammer. It’s disturbing

I think one day we will find the rented flat share in a horrible area.

Does anyone else find this completely far fetched & bordering on some kind of narcissistic disorder?

I agree she must have filmed the sessions in one go. I often see influencers in and around London with photographers and a suitcase full of clothes. This reminds me of them. It seems like society is trying to push a narrative of being someone else instead of focusing on what you do have.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I cannot imagine pretending to live somewhere else. Taking my belongings to fake living in a nicer flat. Putting on a fake voice & accent. First the Four Seasons now this. She is a full time scammer. It’s disturbing

I think one day we will find the rented flat share in a horrible area.

Does anyone else find this completely far fetched & bordering on some kind of narcissistic disorder?

I agree she must have filmed the sessions in one go. I often see influencers in and around London with photographers and a suitcase full of clothes. This reminds me of them. It seems like society is trying to push a narrative of being someone else instead of focusing on what you do have.

She is completely nuts…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know this is very disturbing for everybody but what you must understand is that this woman is mentally lost, she is not living in some normal mental circumstances like you and me. She is lonely and her life is a virtual life where people believe she has a fortune. She tries to do everything to keep that impression, without seeing the mistakes she is making and which allow us to expose her. It's like someone living constantly in hypnosis or in a cult where she would be the guru. This is mental insanity. For those of you who have scrupuls thinking that we are too cruel : the only way to help her is to be brutal with her, she must wake up of this fantasy otherwise she will be enventualy forced to do more criminal things. She will end up in jail or she will try to commit suicide. Tattle is like a slapping given to a sleeping person to wake her up at all costs because she is doing a nightmare. We help her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
She is completely nuts…
I feel like I say this a lot: as I said before...something is off with her mentally. I would love a psychologist to give us insights. This is borderline psychopathy.

For those visual learners, maybe someone can show screenshots of the background of this office. She used it in several videos. Bookcase with rented books, large MAC desktop, fake marble are the hallmarks. Would be interesting to know how many months worth of content she did. I predict she won't put out anything new for a while.

@laurensanchez : you have mentionned yesterday the make up video. If someone can find it...
I was under the impression of a fake background and I do think it was. But must we insist on the fact that she doesn't have her place, where to put her stuff?..... Everybody should watch Dominique Sachse's video, a real wealthy wife. She used to film in her bathroom (her's not her husband's) for make up or hair videos, then in other rooms of her big house for other themes, you will see what affluence means and what it looks like at least in Houston. Nothing is faked, nothing is hiden. And the bathroom is just adorable. Please silent followers of Anna Bey reading us, look at that channel and you will spot the imposter right away

Last edited:
@laurensanchez : you have mentionned yesterday the make up video. If someone can find it...
I was under the impression of a fake background and I do think it was. But must we insist on the fact that she doesn't have her place, where to put her stuff?..... Everybody should watch Dominique Sachse's video, a real wealthy wife. She used to film in her bathroom (her's not her husband's) for make up or hair videos, then in other rooms of her big house for other themes, you will see what affluence means and what it looks like at least in Houston. Nothing is faked, nothing is hiden. And the bathroom is just adorable. Please silent followers of Anna Bey reading us, look at that channel and you will spot the imposter right away
Dominique also did a sort of house tour and OMG her house is gorgeous! I also like Q&A videos where she’s very opened and genuine. She’s a class. Something Anna can never be.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dominique also did a sort of house tour and OMG her house is gorgeous! I also like Q&A videos where she’s very opened and genuine. She’s a class. Something Anna can never be.
And her mother??????! What about her mother????!!! the woman is almost 90, still doing aerobic!
And just to make fun of Anna and her Ivan. The personnal trainer of Dominique Sachse is Romanian too, haha, but what a difference when she shows her sport videos. And she is a celebrity in Houston.
People, follow this woman! it is the antidote of every trauma created in your head by Anna Bey with her cheep scam.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

I have my own bathroom, a walking closet, a boudoir and a room with random stuff.
We have a cleaning lady who comes twice a week and are considering hiring someone for the garden.
We have many cabinets full of beautiful china, glasses etc.
We live in one of the biggest French city near the center.
I can choose to stay at home or work.
I have a personal trainer and I don’t exercise on the ground in a public parc. I take individual dancing and singing lessons.
We own cars, mine is lovely with leather, mahogany…
We host dinners, are often invited to parties, galas, charity events…
Etc.

I am far from being rich like this woman and I consider myself being middle class. So I don’t understand how women, from « rich » countries can fall for Anna lies. It’s obvious she has nothing! No properties, no love, no sense of style etc.
When I found her videos I was so shocked, she obviously knew nothing!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.