Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle Press Conference IVP Edition
@Bastine de Beaumanoir I think you hit a nerve today with the comments about Anna's education at IVP 🤭
Anna is doing damage control and once again blabbing about all the courses she's done 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Bastine de Beaumanoir I think you hit a nerve today with the comments about Anna's education at IVP 🤭
Anna is doing damage control and once again blabbing about all the courses she's done 🥱
Well, let me hit more that nerve : I've told you that her IVP certificate has no legal value since it was established at a fake name, "Anna Bey". IVP doesn't recognize this person.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Honest edition of that post:

What did Anna Bey study?
Basically, very little.

We all know Anna Bey as a rat and con artist exploiting poorer and vulnerable ladies. But how did Anna qualify as an elegance expert in the first place, and what did she study to become a thought leader in the elegance and feminine space? Short answer: she didn't.

Digital marketing: Anna took a certificate in this at a technical school, but has repeatedly lied that it was a degree. Also, it has nothing to do with elegance or affluence and just taught her to market her scams a bit better.

International Etiquette and Protocol: What better way to become an elegance expert than to enrol in an elite finishing school? Go to a real one, not Anna's fake "School of Affluence." She did take a short course at Institut Villa Pierrefeu but learned little from it and she's plagiarised their content.

Image and Colour Consulting: Anna has a couple of certificates in this yet disregards the whole thing and dresses like an 80-year-old.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

There is a typo in her very first sentence 🤦🏼‍♀️
So typical for her to be so sloppy when mentioning her “studies”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Allow me:
She is copying all of her hocker friends like Mika with her personal trainer in dubai. She used to do stories like this one in the gym of a famous hotel in Dubai with a trainer and during winter outside on the grass. I bet she still do. Look at Raty right now, not content to post in story that is actually interesting plus she doesn’t want to spend money going to places just to do interesting (or not) content so she is doing this trainer thing collaboration to act like she is busy doing something and looking athletic when everyone of us knows that she is everything except athletic 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She sure talks about anger, feeling down, tired, sick, death and other negative emotions a lot lately!
If not these talks, it's about what not to do and not to say, boring plain janes, silly outfits ..

Why is everything a no, not, down and unpleasant with her life, herself and her words
Do you mean a lady who wears elegant clothes at home and elegant clothes outdoor and has an affluent husband with an affluent life followed by affluent followers online cannot find a day in her life when things are good and calm?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I would like to see Anna's experience on a resume or CV, atrocious at best! The education field is reserved for formal education, NOT courses.
If anything, most of these courses would fit in the 'Extracurricular' section, near the foot of the page.

And why must she always show that tired bra? It's the same strapless. seamless, nude-color one she's always raving about.

1634173545918.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Can you guys imagine how much more Anna would be getting away with if this forum didn’t exist? By the mere fact that she reads us, I can guarantee that that simple action alone has thwarted so many of her “plans”.

Every single thing we write INFLUENCES her heavily. If anything, it’s caused her to lose sleep and re-think how she’s going to go about her NEXT STEPS (like, on a daily basis, lol). This is why her stories, posts, sudden “events” (fake illnesses/ funeral/ moving ‘offices’/erratic & short travels plans) are always so choppy and inconsistent (as well as emotionally/ logically/ strategically unstable). We’ve managed to DISRUPT her whole agenda.. causing her to post without the peace of mind that a scammer usually has before they’re found out about.

We’ve literally ROBBED her of the ONE THING that she wanted so badly in this lifetime… to be a ‘pioneer’ of some sorts! To be that person that’s admired, adored, and that everyone calls inspirational! The ultimate life of PRAISE and total freedom!
Instead, it’s all backfired.

I don’t often have time to comment as much these days, but I do keep up with reading every single post and I just want to say WAY TO GO!!!!! I love the way everyone is so detailed and intentional with their entries. I love the way we EXAMINE, dissect and peel back every single little thing…chewing up the fruit and spitting out the seeds (calling bullshit and not letting her get away with ANYTHING). High-five!! 👏👏💃

P.S. Here are the pics of that “office” she slept at that one time…we haven’t really seen this background/backdrop since then. In the first pic she was talking about how she just woke up, etc.

9171D2DF-814D-4949-A3D6-F06D3B3EBE2E.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Allow me:
Thank you @indiana This is exactly what I came here looking for tonight. 😆

Sad to say that soon I won't be able to browse this during work hours because it's been the highlight of my days. No phone at the office. Working from home has been wonderful.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sad to say that soon I won't be able to browse this during work hours because it's been the highlight of my days. No phone at the office. Working from home has been wonderful.
Oh no, not you too! I have to go back next month and I'm dreading it already.
I've a work friend who's contract finishes at the end of the year, she's heading back to her home country of SWITZERLAND.
So grab your most luxurious coat because I'll have boots on the ground very soon, Aija Anna Räty Beyer Hallit.
Muahahaha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow, WOOAAAW, wow again @CherryBerry25 !
Her make-up and brushing is perfect when she wakes up and she is still in pyjamas. She sure is a pioneer, the bionic woman or something in this vein, always grommed, the night has no effect on her mascara. What a clown....

Now, about the place :
1. it's not Audi's lounge, see the design of the ornemental design of the wall's cornice in egg-and-dart style. Audi's place has a simple cornice without any kind of design ; also the couch.
2. It's a professionnal library of someone or of some place : see the shapes of the books, it's not litterature nor history nor philosophie, could be a law library. Unfortunately the link indicated by @laurensanchez to see her stories shows only a story with Ivan and some recent pictures, I can't find yours. I want to make a zoom. To identifiy the place one must understand what is the main language of the books (French or English) and what are the titles.
3 The frame of the library's furniture is in metal painted with a white coulour : it's a specific design of the 80' for medical and law libraries, you can find it also in professors offices or the offices of the newspapers.
4. If she slept there, it was on that couch, in a weird place for an appartment. All the private libraries that I saw in my life where very different.
5. Fake diamond on her ring but you already Know it.

• Heart
Wow, WOOAAAW, wow again @CherryBerry25 !
Her make-up and brushing is perfect when she wakes up and she is still in pyjamas. She sure is a pioneer, the bionic woman or something in this vein, always grommed, the night has no effect on her mascara. What a clown....

Now, about the place :
1. it's not Audi's lounge, see the design of the ornemental design of the wall's cornice in egg-and-dart style. Audi's place has a simple cornice without any kind of design ; also the couch.
2. It's a professionnal library of someone or of some place : see the shapes of the books, it's not litterature nor history nor philosophie, could be a law library. Unfortunately the link indicated by @laurensanchez to see her stories shows only a story with Ivan and some recent pictures, I can't find yours. I want to make a zoom. To identifiy the place one must understand what is the main language of the books (French or English) and what are the titles.
3 The frame of the library's furniture is in metal painted with a white coulour : it's a specific design of the 80' for medical and law libraries, you can find it also in professors offices or the offices of the newspapers.
4. If she slept there, it was on that couch, in a weird place for an appartment. All the private libraries that I saw in my life where very different.
5. Fake diamond on her ring but you already Know it.

When I look at the pics with this bookcase backdrop it almost appears to be just that, a backdrop/ fake wallpaper type with really good natural lighting hitting it which then makes it look real. But actually on 2nd thought these pics I posted where actually from a video (IG stories shortly after she got ‘married’)… and if it was a fake backdrop, I think it would’ve been more obvious to me at that time (considering the shadows and dimensions would’ve looked off).

Perhaps its part of that studio/office she films all of her recent videos at.. maybe the police she rented came partially furnished. It’s obvious these books don’t belong to her. She’s much too cheap to invest in real books and we know her English hasn’t improved in years, so… definitely not her books, lol.

@CherryBerry25, Ladies, fasten your seatbelts :
I've just identified where the appartment is located! With a simple Google Map research. It's on the street where the corporate buildings are, they have a specific architecture and the appartments are owned by the banks, ONU, Swiss Red Cross, etc. for their employees accomodation or for the bank's lounges. The LOA helps me here with a big coincidence : one of my collegues is coming from a bankers familly of the Valais canton and he rents an appartment, at a very low rent, belonging to her familiy's bank in one of those buildings (there are 3 or 4, with a very nice architecture). I think it's an appartement not even rented because we cannot assume this is Joseph's appartment since there is no personal item there. It's one of those many appartments, part of a bank's real estate assets in Geneva.
The person who gave you the location was right, it means he is a lover of Joseph (I am sure it's a boy), and he wanted you to know the truth.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
@CherryBerry25, Ladies, fasten your seatbelts :
I've just identified where de appartment is located! With a simple Google Map research. It's on the street where the corporate buildings are, they have a specific architecture and the appartments are owned by the banks, ONU, Swiss Red Cross, etc. for their employees accomodation or for the bank's lounges. The LOA helps me here with a big coincidence : one of my collegues is coming from a bankers familly of the Valais canton and he rents an appartment, at a very low rent, belonging to her familiy's bank in one of those buildings (there are 3 or 4, with a very nice architecture). I think it's an appartement not even rented because we cannot assume this is Jospeh's appartment since there is no personal item there. It's one of those many appartments, part of a bank's real estate assets in Geneva.
The person who gave you the location was right, it means he is a lover of Joseph (I am sure it's a boy), and he wanted you to know the truth.

INSANE!! Really??? And this is for sure confirmed?? I’m not doubting you, I’m just with my jaw on the floor/ in shock!! So the place with the IKEA closet is a totally different property. I wonder where that place is??

It makes total sense!! That place she calls her house looks way too sterile to be anyone’s “home”. What a LIAR this woman is. And she has the AUDACITY to charge 1K (over 1K now) for crap she isn’t qualified not capable to teach, not to mention has ZERO experience with anything domestic or ‘high society’ related.

Anymore info you can share would be amazing as always. Thank you, @Bastine de Beaumanoir !!

• Wow
Hi Girls :) Has been a couple of days... So I also as Bastine took the liberty of browsing Google maps. According to the window view, high trees, metal shape at the balcony and so on, I think that it maybe still the house of which address was given in previous threads. (Near Parc Bertrand). How ever I found something else. I checked for the bank building and when I was "travelling" around via street view I spotted a nearly blaCk Range Rover Discovery leaving the Parking lot. G505gle didn't blur the liCense plate foR what ever reason. Can this be their car? The plate belongs to a state in EU. Maybe France? Couldn't read that.

Reactions: 9
INSANE!! Really??? And this is for sure confirmed?? I’m not doubting you, I’m just with my jaw on the floor/ in shock!! So the place with the IKEA closet is a totally different property. I wonder where that place is??

It makes total sense!! That place she calls her house looks way too sterile to be anyone’s “home”. What a LIAR this woman is. And she has the AUDACITY to charge 1K (over 1K now) for crap she isn’t qualified not capable to teach, not to mention has ZERO experience with anything domestic or ‘high society’ related.

Anymore info you can share would be amazing as always. Thank you, @Bastine de Beaumanoir !!
It's one of the buildings of the Alfred Bertrand street, check with Google Street View and you will understand. For you those are only buildings but for somebody in Geneva this is the corporate appartments district.
I shall identify the number but of course I cannot communicate it here, as much as I despise this woman I can't expose her like that.
I saw once a Corsier adress and I checked at that time but I don't remember the number, Google Street View shows only images from 2013 and 2014 of that corner and there is only the agricultural field, but I remember seing a new little building of a shared offices entreprise that was built very recently. Do you remember the adress?

Hi Girls :) Has been a couple of days... So I also as Bastine took the liberty of browsing Google maps. According to the window view, high trees, metal shape at the balcony and so on, I think that it maybe still the house of which address was given in previous threads. (Near Parc Bertrand). How ever I found something else. I checked for the bank building and when I was "travelling" around via street view I spotted a nearly blaCk Range Rover Discovery leaving the Parking lot. G505gle didn't blur the liCense plate foR what ever reason. Can this be their car? The plate belongs to a state in EU. Maybe France? Couldn't read that.
Yes for the adress, look at my first message above, we thought at the same thing in the same time. Somebody betrayed Joseph here on Tattle!😁

If the car has a EU licence plate it's to pay less taxes. In Geneva, annual taxes for car are huge that's why many people living in Geneva have their car registered in the Valais canton or the two Appenzell Rhode cantons, less expensive. France is even less expensive. Could be his car since those people are so stingy! And once again, seems like LOA is helping us for the truth, there are many coincidences!
Also : the leasing cars are often registered EU.

Last edited:
It's one of the buildings of the Alfred Bertrand street, check with Google Street View and you will understand. For you those are only buildings but for somebody in Geneva this is the corporate appartments district.
I shall identify the number but of course I cannot communicate it here, as much as I despise this woman I can't expose her like that.
I saw once a Corsier adress and I checked at that time but I don't remember the number, Google Street View shows only images from 2013 and 2014 of that corner and there is only the agricultural field, but I remember seing a new little building of a shared offices entreprise that was built very recently. Do you remember the adress?

Yes for the adress, look at my first message above, we thought at the same thing in the same time. Somebody betrayed Joseph here on Tattle!😁

If the car has a EU licence plate it's to pay less taxes. In Geneva, annual taxes for car are huge that's why many people living in Geneva have their car registered in the Valais canton or the two Appenzell Rhode cantons, less expensive. France is even less expensive. Could be his car since those people are so stingy! And once again, seems like LOA is helping us for the truth, there are many coincidences!
Also : the leasing cars are often registered EU.
Yes, it's French plate, and it was registered on 20 Dec 2012

Reactions: 8
Yes, it's French plate, and it was registered on 20 Dec 2012
Joseph is in Geneva since 2015, if it is his car it is a second-hand car or a car belonging to the bank from 2012. If the plate is FR could be the Paris branch. Does it have 75 in the numbers? I can't see it on my Google. But my Google shows me an image from 2014, do you have the same date?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.