Anna Bey #23 unnatractive PlainSetJane, Zara trasher, feminine scammer, elite husband.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sounds like it's all invented.
- spiritual retreat to find herself in SA;
- Learning latin dances in SA
- Doing it in the shallowest way that is prescribed in that book that is all about quitting the 9 to 5 hustle and joining the new rich.

Wasn't she in a reality tv show filmed in south america?
The stereotype of "European tyring to find herself" with Eat Pray Love vibes it's quite real and common. I think that the fakest parts of her biography are not the ones she is telling us but the ones she is hiding :) how did she found that Ayahuasca "ceremony"? how was acceptable to follow a random man that she just have met?

For me it's obvious that she was involved on shady stuff and nothing during her South America visit was "luxurious" or "elegant" at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am sorry if this has been posted before. I looked but could not see it. :)

this is from a Swedish newspaper. I can’t tell what the article says other then the freebie start, but I was surprised to see that someone has made an article.

translation:
From suburb to upper class - the unknown reaches one million

Anna Bey now has close to one million subscribers on her Youtube channel. Photo: Svenska Dagbladet

Swedish unknown Anna Bey has in recent years built an international brand based on her own class journey from the suburbs to the upper class. Now she is approaching the million mark on Youtube - and is thus one of Sweden's great influencers.

Across the screen, Anna Bey is sitting in her home in Geneva, Switzerland. In the background, a stylish living room is seen in bright colors. In the ceiling hangs what appears to be a large crystal chandelier.

- I do not speak Swedish so regularly anymore, so I may speak a little swenglish, says Anna Bey at the beginning of the interview with SvD, which is held digitally.

View attachment 738724View attachment 738726
Journalism is dead. First clue: they called her Swedish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She's gotta show a congratulatory token from YT for reaching 1 million. Period! She's cornered.

Reactions: 7
Can someone recommend me a brand that has good quality (elegant) leather handbags in Europe?
Thanks!

Anna was doing ballet dancing in Amnesia! Has anyone here ever been to Hondura? I've seen Honduras on the map 🤭 Oh dear, no mention of Halliboo 😳
"In Ibiza, she harnessed her skills in ballet and Latin dance to audition for the role of a dancer in one of the most exclusive night clubs – Amnesia. These experiences gained her an inside look into the lives of the affluent and elite. In Malta, Anna learned how to navigate and thrive in tight-knit elite social groups and also dabbled in a career in marketing. However, a destructive relationship with a popular Maltese DJ meant that a return to Sweden was needed, where she took a digital marketing course and cared for people with disabilities in the evenings. She steadily got back on her feet and eventually purchased a one-way ticket to El Salvador. Her south American tour continued with stops in Hondura, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama and Colombia. Adventure, soul-searching, navigating social scenes and mastering latin dance were the main priorities on this three-month expedition. However, a marketing job called for her to move to London.
Though Anna didn’t know anyone in London, she quickly navigated London’s elite social scene with the help of her vast experience in high society. While in London in 2012, she also founded the JetsetBabe blog. She documented her elite experiences with the aim of inspiring other like-minded elegant women. In 2015, Anna took a break from her blog to continue soul-searching. It was then that she realised the importance of elevating her mindset, self-perception and surrounding herself with successful and genuine women. She found the positive influence of this new-found focus to be invaluable. She moved to Asia for a short period, but ultimately returned to London and continued blog writing and launched a group. She started her YouTube channel in September 2018 and quickly grew her audience with her unique content on all things elegance, femininity, personal development and high society. Quickly after gaining her audience, Anna also launched her online finishing school as well as her first course “The 7-Step Formula to High Society.” Her latest flagship program is called “Secrets of the Elite Women.” To further enrich the quality of her content, Anna enrolled in the famous Swiss finishing school Institut Villa Pierrefeu as well as an image and colour consulting course in London. Her latest product, The A-List, is an online private members’ club aimed at uniting likeminded elegant women.
Now living in Geneva, Switzerland, Anna continues to create inspiring female content and lead as the innovator in her niche."
Ah, yes. It only takes three months to master Latin dance.

Each revision is more ridiculous than the last.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am sorry if this has been posted before. I looked but could not see it. :)

this is from a Swedish newspaper. I can’t tell what the article says other then the freebie start, but I was surprised to see that someone has made an article.

translation:
From suburb to upper class - the unknown reaches one million

Anna Bey now has close to one million subscribers on her Youtube channel. Photo: Svenska Dagbladet

Swedish unknown Anna Bey has in recent years built an international brand based on her own class journey from the suburbs to the upper class. Now she is approaching the million mark on Youtube - and is thus one of Sweden's great influencers.

Across the screen, Anna Bey is sitting in her home in Geneva, Switzerland. In the background, a stylish living room is seen in bright colors. In the ceiling hangs what appears to be a large crystal chandelier.

- I do not speak Swedish so regularly anymore, so I may speak a little swenglish, says Anna Bey at the beginning of the interview with SvD, which is held digitally.

View attachment 738724View attachment 738726
There she is, in her stylish living room. I wonder how much did she pay for this article.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
However, most people will spot her a mile away
Welcome!
This made me think about what I, as a woman, would do if someone like Anna was interested in talking to me.. Her masculine body and poor fashion aside, her face says a lot about the kind of woman she is. Her "correct posture" always looks stiff and judgemental. As a woman, I expect to get certain things from my female friends. Laughs, inspiration, sharing the same interests, people with substance and etc. But her looks matter to me. Not in a what size, designer clothes kind of way. But how she presents herself.

But also, I always think about my circle. I believe who you spend your time with matters a lot. If I were to discuss cool things with Anna, relax after a hard day of running my own business dealing with the top .5% of population clients and have a good bottle of wine with her, she won't be able to keep up. She is too interested in herself, her posture, her outfit, checking others out, how to hold her glass, take an Instagram story and many other lame things to allow herself and her friends to truly have a good time.

Then there is the face with botox and fillers so wrong that they scream fakeness and lack of confidence. I always see those women out and about and I'm sorry to say but I don't want to be anywhere near them. The friends I'd introduce to my boyfriend say a lot about me. I don't want to come across as fake. So how my friends dress and their grooming do mean something to me. It might be politically incorrect and everyone can do whatever but by my standards, I like natural, well-groomed, easy-going but classy women to surround myself with. I guess it even gets more restrict once you're married since then you have a marriage to worry about, kids and ..

I have friends I enjoy doing different things with. Some I enjoy going out to, some I share more meaningful conversations with, some are in the same journey and stage of life as I am, some inspire me for business and life goals purposes and so on. I honestly cannot see Anna doing any of these. So her scammy business and awful online reputation aside, she is all fluff in her YouTube videos and she is all fluff in real life. She doesn't add any value to society and many people of high-caliber circles can see that coming from a mile away.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can someone recommend me a brand that has good quality (elegant) leather handbags in Europe?
Thanks!
Sure. Hermesa, Chanela, Guccini, Yves Saint Chanel, Selina and Balencyago. ;)

Jokes aside, elegance is subjective, but here goes a couple (besides what they call "luxury"): Lancaster, DeMellier, Polène, Elleme, Aspinal of London, Max Mara, Strathberry and Ralph Lauren. You're welcome.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sure. Hermesa, Chanela, Guccini, Yves Saint Chanel, Selina and Balencyago. ;)

Jokes aside, elegance is subjective, but here goes a couple (besides what they call "luxury"): Lancaster, DeMellier, Polène, Elleme, Aspinal of London, Max Mara, Strathberry and Ralph Lauren. You're welcome.
😂😂😂😂
Thank you very much! I have heard some of them that Royal family use

Reactions: 2
Welcome!
This made me think about what I, as a woman, would do if someone like Anna was interested in talking to me.. Her masculine body and poor fashion aside, her face says a lot about the kind of woman she is. Her "correct posture" always looks stiff and judgemental. As a woman, I expect to get certain things from my female friends. Laughs, inspiration, sharing the same interests, people with substance and etc. But her looks matter to me. Not in a what size, designer clothes kind of way. But how she presents herself.

But also, I always think about my circle. I believe who you spend your time with matters a lot. If I were to discuss cool things with Anna, relax after a hard day of running my own business dealing with the top .5% of population clients and have a good bottle of wine with her, she won't be able to keep up. She is too interested in herself, her posture, her outfit, checking others out, how to hold her glass, take an Instagram story and many other lame things to allow herself and her friends to truly have a good time.

Then there is the face with botox and fillers so wrong that they scream fakeness and lack of confidence. I always see those women out and about and I'm sorry to say but I don't want to be anywhere near them. The friends I'd introduce to my boyfriend say a lot about me. I don't want to come across as fake. So how my friends dress and their grooming do mean something to me. It might be politically incorrect and everyone can do whatever but by my standards, I like natural, well-groomed, easy-going but classy women to surround myself with. I guess it even gets more restrict once you're married since then you have a marriage to worry about, kids and ..

I have friends I enjoy doing different things with. Some I enjoy going out to, some I share more meaningful conversations with, some are in the same journey and stage of life as I am, some inspire me for business and life goals purposes and so on. I honestly cannot see Anna doing any of these. So her scammy business and awful online reputation aside, she is all fluff in her YouTube videos and she is all fluff in real life. She doesn't add any value to society and many people of high-caliber circles can see that coming from a mile away.
One of my best friends is a professor and still learning. She's also one of the most fun girls I know. Our conversations would go right over aIja's head.

Any wonder that she has no friends? Lina Palestina and her empty insta platitudes don't count.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Journalism is dead. First clue: they called her Swedish.
They might have to call her that - progressive society and their PC culture demands verbal aerobics when it comes to 'sensitive' issues like heritage, sex work, education (and lack of it), work experience (and lack of it). However, the correct term is a 'Swedish citizen'.

Reactions: 7
There she is, in her stylish living room. I wonder how much did she pay for this article.
I think everybody will start to see the thing during the day, but me, me, me first! Let me have this pleasure : how many of you know affluent or not affluent people having a hotel-champagne-bucket in their living room? Watch at the left side of the photo. And now that I see a more large view of the "living room" I think I know what this is, it's not a hotel suite, it's the private lounge of a bank for clients, there are many like that in Geneva. See the big luster for exemple (typical), I saw it in her "wedding reception" too. So, that dolt of Joseph utilises the private lounge of the bank for her private business. I have too much heart, my ladies, but just like in Anna's case, Joseph's case is at the lenght of a phone call. But actually I don't think they need me to destroy them, they do the job quite well for themselves.

Thank you @ThirdWorldGlam , I was reading in the same way her "biography", it's so much clear when you read it as a bleep biography

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So have we agreed on a name so we can create a new thread for our dear elegant scammer? I would suggest Anna Bey #24 Shady old-looking fraud, running from Switzerland, almost one million followers (though mostly bought).

Reactions: 10
Any wonder that she has no friends?
I guess it is always hard to make friends as an adult. When you're young, you're more flexible, have less experience and are less judgmental so you can make friends easily. As you get older, it's naturally harder because you can read people better, you have higher standards and busier lives ..

But also you need to spend time on making friends and keeping them as well. As an adult woman, I wouldn't want my friend's personal Instagram to be in a language that speaks to teenagers. It's one thing if her company sells products to teenagers but another thing to do things and post things that teenagers would do. Showing your badly done manicure on Instagram, posting stupid movie clips, how to get inspiration from MM and which color of the dress to pick are so silly, what grown woman would have anything to talk about with her even if she was interested to be her friend!?

And when she goes out, after her many Insta stories, she is then busy looking rich and how to appeal to the opposite gender.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I suggest #24 Anna Bey Scammer, A-list bully, ID-info stealer, fake marriage, running away from Swiss police.

Reactions: 16
I think everybody will start to see the thing during the day, but me, me, me first! Let me have this pleasure : how many of you know affluent or not affluent people having a hotel-champagne-bucket in their living room? Watch at the left side of the photo. And now that I see a more large view of the "living room" I think I know what this is, it's not a hotel suite, it's the private lounge of a bank for clients, there are many like that in Geneva. See the big luster for exemple (typical), I saw it in her "wedding reception" too. So, that dolt of Joseph utilises the private lounge of the bank for her private business. I have too much heart, my ladies, but just like in Anna's case, Joseph's case is at the lenght of a phone call. But actually I don't think they need me to destroy them, they do the job quite well for themselves.

Thank you @ThirdWorldGlam , I was reading in the same way her "biography", it's so much clear when you read it as a bleep biography
Bastine, I had the same thought when I saw her " back to office" stories last week. It is indeed looks like client centre room in a private bank. Oh dear, she will get him into trouble!

Reactions: 9
She already did my lovely lady. Take a seat in the front row and watch the end of the saga unfolding ;)

PS. Every private lounge in a bank has the bucket of champagne visible, for business purpose.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.