Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just read my last post and I am so sorry for my English, it's a massacre, but I know (and do hope) you understand me although it's painful to read me. I would also like to comment, briefly, on another topic you have touched on in this thread : the charitable efforts and initiatives that are a Lady paraphernalia, especially for a rich Lady. Well, the concept of charity in the good society (as imagined in the head of a girl like Anna) it's not always what we are thinking about in the first place (the big events in New York, sponsoring orphanages, refugees, medical causes, etc). The main way to get involved with the charity in the high society (haute bourgeoisie or aristocracy) is by sponsoring the historical heritage. But there is no need to offer a million dollars for the restoration of Notre-Dame de Paris (of course there is but my point is to come). Everybody that I know is sponsoring something, is donor for something. The amounts involved are sometimes derisory. The important thing is to participate to a collective cause regarding the historical patrimony, making a strong cultural statement of it. It's better to lead by exemple so I shall tell you what's keeping me busy right now : the safeguarding of the castles of the Bourbons located in the Allier Departement in France. The Bourbon family is the most important aristocratic family of Europe. The owner, Prince Charles-Henri de Lobkowicz (a descendant of the Bourbon-Parme branch), has little money and he is struggling to restore them and keep them in the French patrimony. He is an adorable human being and many people, including me, are trying to help him. He is also a good topic for a discussion about the jetset because in his youth he was associated with the jetset, I am talking about the real one, not the Ibiza and Insta one (the difference must be made). But his activites in the jetset were always focused in order to obtain money for the safe of the Bourbon castles. It wasn't about parties and yacht girls although he knows very well how to have fun. I post here a link to the site of the association Présence Bourbon which he has founded for the sake of the castles. So you will discover that it's very easy to be a Lady who is doing " noble charity" : it only takes 20 euros (150 euros for the most generous). You can even participate directly at the restauration and rub shoulders not only with historical stones but with a real prince. Girls from the Czech Republic, he is your Prince too, ceck your historical Knowledge before communism.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Has she ever stayed at this hotel?
And what is she on about here?
Looks like another...
Tattle Press Conference "I'm not putting people down or in a competition" Edition
"THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE…
I’ve already covered how business men are always on a constant chase to acquire more wealth. If we take a look at their women, it’s exactly the same story.
Women who end up marrying millionaires don’t stop just there.
Why?"
"My friend was telling me how the affluent wives she spends time with always compete with each other by measuring their wealth. Apparently, this is extremely common among rich people. They like to play the silent game of “who has the most money“.
If A has got a brand new Lambo then B needs to get the same but in a special limited edition version. Or, if A has got a yacht of 40 meters then B has to get the 80 meters one. You get my point.
It’s only a very few rich people who live in harmony and don’t obsess about constantly wanting more. They simply enjoy and appreciate it. They are more focused on bettering themselves, becoming elegant and having good manners and improving their lifestyle for the right reasons."

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Bastine de Beaumanoir chapeau/xs bas.In long time I haven't seen such classy act.Excuse me my terrible French. And quite often charity has a purpose of dodging taxes and stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Merci beaucoup. Dankeschon.

I want to concur with no. 4. No (affluent) man I have ever dined with would let me pick up a water OR wine container to refill myself! When I dine with my girlfriends, the waiter refills us. If my glass has been empty for a while (never happens in a fine dining restaurant: that is why the servers are there!) then I out of courtesy refill my friends and then myself.

Anna acts like all of us were raised in a Russian farm like herself. But she is still at level 1 and many of us surpassed her when we were children and our parents taught us these things.
I feel a little weird about waiting on a man to be able to drink my drink! I am not arguing this is a rule and my ex-boyfriend (who was "affluent") always insisted on doing it for me. I was offended by it rather than impressed. I don't want to be at the mercy of a man to get access to some liquid!

Plus, especially with white wine, I have this particular preference to have my glass filled in a certain amount. It's not based on how much it should be in the glass (I know there are rules). But I like it slightly below the line because it changes the taste for me. Anyone else?? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel a little weird about waiting on a man to be able to drink my drink! I am not arguing this is a rule and my ex-boyfriend (who was "affluent") always insisted on doing it for me. I was offended by it rather than impressed. I don't want to be at the mercy of a man to get access to some liquid!

Plus, especially with white wine, I have this particular preference to have my glass filled in a certain amount. It's not based on how much it should be in the glass (I know there are rules). But I like it slightly below the line because it changes the taste for me. Anyone else?? :unsure:
And that's your right. In a free world we can have our own habits and preferences. I guess that's why he's an ex?

The right man understands your little quirks and accommodates them. If that's how you like your wine, so be it.

I am going to shock @hereforitall and all the emancipated women out there. First a big 😘 in order to be forgiven.
Here is what I've heard during a dinner with very important men, although old : Une fois que les femmes sont entrées dans les bureaux elles sont sorties de la Bonne Société. It is something like : From the moment women started to work in offices they excluded themselves from the good society. The context was a discussion about women who don't master anymore the art of conversation (which is not "talking to somebody"). This is the mentality. But don't get me wrong. They are not against women with a job, they are against the progresive loss of some cultural landmarks particular to old Europe.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I have checked her natal chart.She has Venus in Aries and this is how astrology describes Venus in Aries:
Venus in
Aries

People with Venus in Aries could be described in only one word - imps. They are impishly immoral. They are shameless in the way they blatantly pursue the object of their desire. They are very impulsive and impatient in everything related to love and relationships. The more cultured parts of their personality can try to suppress it, but there is something wild in their way of loving, something that can never be completely suppressed by so-called civilised behaviour.
Many people are Aries, if anna is aries it doesn't mean you can trash an entire zodiac, bash her for valid points

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am going to shock @hereforitall and all the emancipated women out there. First a big 😘 in order to be forgiven.
Here is what I've heard during a dinner with very important men, although old : Une fois que les femmes sont entrées dans les bureaux elles sont sorties de la Bonne Société. It is something like : From the moment women started to work in offices they excluded themselves from the good society. The context was a discussion about women who don't master anymore the art of conversation (which is not "talking to somebody"). This is the mentality. But don't get me wrong. They are not against women with a job, they are against the progresive loss of some cultural landmarks particular to old Europe.
I like your posts so consider it forgiven.
I agree that certain etiquette and rules for women or perhaps most of them come from years of tradition followed by the crème dela crème. So I see your point about how things should be if one wants to call themselves the teacher of etiquette.

I also agree that these rules still apply to certain communities and maybe even required in certain formal situations.. like meeting the queen of England.

I personally like to follow the rules that would put other people at ease, like how to chew food properly, wait till other people's food to come before you start and so on ..
Also if I am the guest and my host has a certain etiquette, I'd follow. But at a restaurant, I have the same status as anyone else sitting at the table- regardless of gender, status and power..

But I am (on an extreme level) against rules that are meant to put a woman in her place like waiting for a man to fill up your glass. To me, it's not about respecting a woman and treating her. It comes with way more weight than that. It goes deeper into the equality and the "head of the household" mentality. Oftentimes, especially in traditional settings, a man would pay for a woman, not just food but technically her entire life. So a lot of dining etiquette rules like this one come from the place of empowering the male gender. Same when a man orders for the entire table. Even if he knows what his partner would like and consider that when ordering, it's still a non-verbal form of control. I say this from personal experience dating a powerful rich guy

And I guess I must ask, who cares about powerful men! Power is very subjective. Sure we can define it in terms of cliche society expectations like money, status, control, a voice, cause and ..

And that's your right. In a free world we can have our own habits and preferences. I guess that's why he's an ex?

The right man understands your little quirks and accommodates them. If that's how you like your wine, so be it.
True. He was very strict about dining etiquette and I guess that's how he grew up.
That's another thing Anna misses to teach these young naive girls.
Even if they fake it to make it to these circles by marrying a rich guy, they have to change themselves a lot and let go of their habits. Because from my experience, a guy with status, money and opportunities rarely changes himself. He expects the woman to follow his lead. Even if he wants to change himself, it's a lot harder when his circle demands certain behavior.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hello elegant ladiez.

Thinking about the Anna's salad in the video. Did she bring her own "salad" to record the video? Or was that restaurant the cheapest place ever? Doesn't she cringe?

I was kind of confused by her "advice". I never thought before while eating salad: "Oh, I may need a knife". I just eat it with the fork because...it's enough?
A good quality salad has all its ingredients well mixed and they are tiny, easy to eat. It's almost the "art of making a good salad". I pay a ridiculous amount of money to have good quality salads here in London. They are worth it. You just don't need a knife. Anna's advice is just... non sense as always.

Also you never refill your own glass. I agree with the previous comments! It's one of the first things I learnt once I started growing up and going to "fancy" places and dating. Your partner refills your glass. Your father-in-law refills your glass. The waitress. They will come frequently to ask you if everything is ok (and obviously, to see if they may sell you some extra wine).

If I'm with a girlfriend, we are just chilling and no one cares who refills the glass.

For me it's just super clear at this point that Anna never had anything remotely close to an "elegant" dinner. Period.

Yes, she may spend money at "expensive" places but she just doesn't recognise the difference between expensive VS classic/elegant/a must. She just goes to the most outdated places out there.

Also, I can tell that Restaurant Managers know Anna's types pretty well and they just may not give the same type of service or attention to her. Is not the same arriving with a reservation/invitation, knowing the Manager (or the Owner!), being a frequent Guest and such, than just arriving without a reservation to a random picked "expensive elegant" restaurant.

She goes randomly from one elegantz place to the other.

Tell us Anna, what are the best restaurants in Geneve? How often do you go have a dinner there? What would you suggest from the Menú? How many Michelin Stars do they have? Do you know the chef?

Believe me, no one gives a crap about most of your etiquette adivice. I would say that the most important thing is knowing the heritage and quality about what are you eating/drinking and the relationship you build up with the place after visiting them several times. When you arrive and you already know part of the Menu and you order quickly, they will smile back to you ;) Those of you who know, know.

Besides that, even when having dinner with old-wealthy individuals, that you may think, they care more about etiquette, I have found that they know that the younger generations are more "chill" and they just care about you listening to their stories while having a nice meal.
They will tell you how hard was to find their chefs, or that specific place that sells "the best" ingredients, they will be mostly worried about how much you like the meals they prepared for you. They may brag about how special the wine is.

Yeah we just keep giving her advice, but she just don't get it so ... not worried about her stealing anything at this point.

Edit: typo, sorry English is not my first language!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has she ever stayed at this hotel?
And what is she on about here?
Looks like another...
Tattle Press Conference "I'm not putting people down or in a competition" Edition
"THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE…
I’ve already covered how business men are always on a constant chase to acquire more wealth. If we take a look at their women, it’s exactly the same story.
Women who end up marrying millionaires don’t stop just there.
Why?"
"My friend was telling me how the affluent wives she spends time with always compete with each other by measuring their wealth. Apparently, this is extremely common among rich people. They like to play the silent game of “who has the most money“.
If A has got a brand new Lambo then B needs to get the same but in a special limited edition version. Or, if A has got a yacht of 40 meters then B has to get the 80 meters one. You get my point.
It’s only a very few rich people who live in harmony and don’t obsess about constantly wanting more. They simply enjoy and appreciate it. They are more focused on bettering themselves, becoming elegant and having good manners and improving their lifestyle for the right reasons."
This article says it all .Anna is just reporting what her friend told her about wealthy women .Her friends had connections.Anna was just an acquaintance of a woman who knew rich people .
Many people are Aries, if anna is aries it doesn't mean you can trash an entire zodiac, bash her for valid points
My post was not meant to offend Aries people.Because Anna is such a fervent believer in astrology, I wanted to understand why . I wanted to find answers .What placements in her natal chart could indicate a propensity for conning? And the meaning of the planet Venus in her birth chart stood out . For astrologers, personal planets have a significant impact on character.I am not the one who created astrological symbolism and my words were just a “copy-paste “from a famous astrological website .In addition Venus in Aries is different from the Sun sign Aries .

Hello elegant ladiez.

Thinking about the Anna's salad in the video. Did she bring her own "salad" to record the video? Or was that restaurant the cheapest place ever? Doesn't she cringe?

I was kind of confused by her "advice". I never thought before while eating salad: "Oh, I may need a knife". I just eat it with the fork because...it's enough?
A good quality salad has all its ingredients well mixed and they are tiny, easy to eat. It's almost the "art of making a good salad". I pay a ridiculous amount of money to have good quality salads here in London. They are worth it. You just don't need a knife. Anna's advice is just... non sense as always.

Also you never refill your own glass. I agree with the previous comments! It's one of the first things I learnt once I started growing up and going to "fancy" places and dating. Your partner refills your glass. Your father-in-law refills your glass. The waitress. They will come frequently to ask you if everything is ok (and obviously, to see if they may sell you some extra wine).

If I'm with a girlfriend, we are just chilling and no one cares who refills the glass.

For me it's just super clear at this point that Anna never had anything remotely close to an "elegant" dinner. Period.

Yes, she may spend money at "expensive" places but she just doesn't recognise the difference between expensive VS classic/elegant/a must. She just goes to the most outdated places out there.

Also, I can tell that Restaurant Managers know Anna's types pretty well and they just may not give the same type of service or attention to her. Is not the same arriving with a reservation/invitation, knowing the Manager (or the Owner!), being a frequent Guest and such, than just arriving without a reservation to a random picked "expensive elegant" restaurant.

She goes randomly from one elegantz place to the other.

Tell us Anna, what are the best restaurants in Geneve? How often do you go have a dinner there? What would you suggest from the Menú? How many Michelin Stars do they have? Do you know the chef?

Believe me, no one gives a crap about most of your etiquette adivice. I would say that the most important thing is knowing the heritage and quality about what are you eating/drinking and the relationship you build up with the place after visiting them several times. When you arrive and you already know part of the Menu and you order quickly, they will smile back to you ;) Those of you who know, know.

Besides that, even when having dinner with old-wealthy individuals, that you may think, they care more about etiquette, I have found that they know that the younger generations are more "chill" and they just care about you listening to their stories while having a nice meal.
They will tell you how hard was to find their chefs, or that specific place that sells "the best" ingredients, they will be mostly worried about how much you like the meals they prepared for you. They may brag about how special the wine is.

Yeah we just keep giving her advice, but she just don't get it so ... not worried about her stealing anything at this point.

Edit: typo, sorry English is not my first language!
I also notice she never goes to Michelin restaurants, she frequently goes to cheap places and then says "we found this little rustic spot not fancy but the food is good." Everything about her screams cheap.

As another poster saw, she orders the least expensive menu item then films it. We never see her having 5 course meals with her fake husband, multiple bottles of good exclusive wine or champagne. Hell, even the fish she likes, she has not learned the correct way...filet de perche indeed 😂

New thread name suggestions?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I also notice she never goes to Michelin restaurants, she frequently goes to cheap places and then says "we found this little rustic spot not fancy but the food is good." Everything about her screams cheap.

As another poster saw, she orders the least expensive menu item then films it. We never see her having 5 course meals with her fake husband, multiple bottles of good exclusive wine or champagne. Hell, even the fish she likes, she has not learned the correct way...filet de perche indeed 😂

New thread name suggestions?
I go to more Michelin stars than she does & I never film anything anymore . I think it takes the joy away.

her entire trip was about her proving herself - joyless.

Reactions: 17
BTW I don’t know if was it mentioned here or not, but there’s a little improvement. On her annabey.com web page in her life story she openly says that was a gogo dancer at Amnesia. Cudos to Anna! Everyone of us has a past. Everybody screwed up and messed up things at some point and it’s our past that is shaping us into who we are today. I really like that she didn’t hide it (well there was no other option anyways after she was exposed here).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
BTW I don’t know if was it mentioned here or not, but there’s a little improvement. On her annabey.com web page in her life story she openly says that was a gogo dancer at Amnesia. Cudos to Anna! Everyone of us has a past. Everybody screwed up and messed up things at some point and it’s our past that is shaping us into who we are today. I really like that she didn’t hide it (well there was no other option anyways after she was exposed here).
Please stop. Go-Go dancer doesn't equal topless stripper or escorting. Anna doesn't admit to anything shady and invents her past as she goes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She has no choice. It is everywhere on the internet. She hasn’t written this to be openly honest with her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.