Anna Bey #19 Aija Hallit, SOTEW 3.0, A-list scam & honeymoon with a horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a way to ask for something. I don't think asking for money is always a no-no. Sometimes men love to help solve problems. If you can create a problem for a man to solve that involves $$ then why not? Especially if they have a lot of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sure, if I need 160€, I will use my credit card or savings not asking from men. And I expect this in both ways.

Reactions: 14
There's a way to ask for something. I don't think asking for money is always a no-no. Sometimes men love to help solve problems. If you can create a problem for a man to solve that involves $$ then why not? Especially if they have a lot of it.
Yes, but there is a HUGE difference doing that in the first 2 weeks of relationship, in 10 months, in 2 years, in 10 years, in 25 years of relationship. Aija focus is always on the now. She probably thinks that a woman must get an allowance with 2 months of seeing a guy the least. I can't with this "men are walking wallets" mentality. Getting stuff by my own hands is way more fullfilling (no pun intented) .

• Heart
Reactions: 25
..omg her hotel etiquette 😂😂😂 this is so middle-class! everyone takes the toiletries that's what they are made for. And you don't store used towels (you have touched 🤢) you leave them on the floor. Or you take them with you and they charge it to you bill.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
..omg her hotel etiquette 😂😂😂 this is so middle-class! everyone takes the toiletries that's what they are made for. And you don't store used towels you leave them on the floor. Or you take them with you and they charge it to you bill.
15 years taking action but she only started staying in hotels in 2017... She's a newbie at it. 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes, but there is a HUGE difference doing that in the first 2 weeks of relationship, in 10 months, in 2 years, in 10 years, in 25 years of relationship. Aija focus is always on the now. She probably thinks that a woman must get an allowance with 2 months of seeing a guy the least. I can't with this "men are walking wallets" mentality. Getting stuff by my own hands is way more fullfilling (no pun intented) .
So true. The greed emanates from her lol.

Reactions: 12
I agree! I was in an unforeseen situation and offered money in the past without doing/ being expected to do anything in return.

But if you have to start begging for £160/ EUR whatever after 10 months and they block you… That’s just super weird and something is totally off either with the man or the woman or both 🙄

Reactions: 11
"Working" on a Sunday... I'm sorry but her married life is a disgrace. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She went for this well- deserved holihdahhy after working so haaahrd - turned out to be a 4-day mini break with an ehleghant chauffeur and a long car trip. Plus tons of work filming these stupid TikTok vids, taking pictures and videos for Instagram. Creating content instead of actually resting!
Oh and buying that Hermès bag- is it real/ fake- who knows, and now I’m even questioning myself because even she cannot be that delusional/ stupid… I’m still just.. WOW… to write that down “You just walk in any Hermès shop and buy a Kelly/ Birkin as usual”.
Complaining again and again for being wahhhay too tired and going on a long vacation which is of course a secret- she doesn’t even have a clue where to go exactly or waiting for the collaborations and crying for a cheap price. This “not safe “ thing looks like a good excuse- she loves to use it! If she was ahhfluhhent she had a proper security system. Or her own Security. 🙄😤

But remember! Her work week is from Monday to Friday.
In her tacky flat office. 😏

Her married life is basically nonexistent. 🥺😞

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG! I thought you made a photomontage with her head in the bag but had a look at her IG and realized it’s a true photo! 🤣😭
I thought so too 🤣🤣 btw does anyone know what exactly gives Anna that terrible sunken-cheek-dead-eyes look? Is it just badly injected fillers or the doctor didn't take into account the aesthetics of her face? I want to put some fillers in my nose haha it is just the nose but I am sooo scared to end up looking crooked 🤣

Reactions: 10
The hunchback of Geneva has made an appearance!
New reel alert!
Anna is speeding up the reels so it's harder to screenshot awkward poses and the watermark is back again. She nearly had a panty slip when her robe fell open 🥱
Aww how cute 🥰 Anna and Joseph have matching his and hers slippers
By attempting to prevent us from taking embarrassing screenshots, Anna has made these etiquette themed reels rubbish: they're too quick and they're covered in watermarks 🙄
Now we know what Anna was doing in Capri! Filming for ig 😅
I laughed so hard at this pics 😁 😁 😁 😁

Reactions: 9
She doesn't say a damn thing before going to her dreamy vacations because it's not safe, but spills it all out while being there... If anyone wanted to break and enter her mansion they would've already. Stupid.

EDIT: @Vanilla&cyanide, welcome back girl. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The hunchback of Geneva has made an appearance!
New reel alert!
Anna is speeding up the reels so it's harder to screenshot awkward poses and the watermark is back again. She nearly had a panty slip when her robe fell open 🥱
Aww how cute 🥰 Anna and Joseph have matching his and hers slippers
By attempting to prevent us from taking embarrassing screenshots, Anna has made these etiquette themed reels rubbish: they're too quick and they're covered in watermarks 🙄
Now we know what Anna was doing in Capri! Filming for ig 😅
Toiletries are always included in the price of a room, there’s nothing wrong in getting everything you’ve paid for. She must have never been to a truly nice resort lol, they have the absolute best shower gels, body lotions, etc. Some literally smell of ripe, fresh fruit. They’re so good that some resorts sell them separately, too, but I guess when you go for jogs and then straight to your friend’s soirée, you don’t know much about showering in general

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I often stay in hotels where the toiletries are from luxury French brands. In most case I keep them as a I used them at the hotel then I use them at home to finish them as they are really good.

Reactions: 8
I'm so sick and tired of her trying to push the narrative that the "cheap" man or "average Joe" (like Joseph Hallit) is the worst thing there is. Believe you me, some of the worst men I have ever come across, including my ex fiancé, showered me with expensive gifts, all expenses paid holidays, Michelin star dinners, never expecting me to raise a penny, because they tried to substitute money for emotional attachment and development. It's very easy to find a rich man (or woman, because I'm bi, so her heteronormative - even homophobic - narrative fucks me off even more. I bet she says tit like "I can't be homophobic, my husband is gay!" unironically). It's harder to develop a strong, lasting friendship and emotional connection and to fall and remain in love. That is true wealth and it's truly amazing when that happens.

All that being said, my boyfriend is very traditional and wants to pay for everything. I actually had to sit him down and talk to him about it because I don't want him to feel obliged and I've had to pay in advance on a couple of occasions because I think he's amazing and I want to spoil him too. He took it well because he's mature and values open communication. Look for that before you look in their wallet.

Toiletries are always included in the price of a room, there’s nothing wrong in getting everything you’ve paid for. She must have never been to a truly nice resort lol, they have the absolute best shower gels, body lotions, etc. Some literally smell of ripe, fresh fruit. They’re so good that some resorts sell them separately, too, but I guess when you go for jogs and then straight to your friend’s soirée, you don’t know much about showering in general
Exactly. I know quite a lot of people who take them and then donate them to women's shelters. I think that's the most affluent thing to do: think of others.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.