Anna Bey #17 Sex and the Farm Girl, Networking Fraud with Invisible Friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna Bey #18 Wishful Elite Scammer, Networking Amateur, Owner of all things borrowed and mismatched.
This is perfect!!! I suggest we add the name of her app, so people who google it can be directed to tattle.

Anna Bey #18 The A-List: Wishful Elite Scammer, Networking Amateur, Owner of all things borrowed and mismatched.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Whoever makes the thread, please also add:
Thealist as ONE word somewhere in the title for SEO purposes pls.

Reactions: 11
i laughed so hard when she posted "fillet perche" today 😂😂 the correct name is "filets de perche". "de" meaning "of", like "fillet of perch". and because she forgot to put "de", i automatically read "perche" as an adjective, since in french they go after the noun. and "perché" is slang for crazy. so instead of "perch fillet" she wrote "crazy fillet" 😂😂😂 how hard is it to just copy the name of the dish from the menu?
This always kills me too. WHY? And why the double l? She's been living in Geneva for what a year? Two years? Get it together. I think she must be screwing with us on this.

Reactions: 9
Hey everyone, been reading these threads for two weeks non stop and I’m finally done 😂😂 I’m new to this thread but I have so much to say. I found Anna by coincidence on YT and bingewatched her videos for some time, I didn’t see anything wrong with her content at first because although I only watched her videos to learn new etiquette stuff, I found them quite astonishing. My family and I are what she considers high society where I come from, I know basic etiquette things like how to eat and how to behave in the presence of other members but Anna Belt is really exaggerating about everything, I think she’s just inspired from old movies or Gossip Girl, I have met so many affluent ladies and some were even from England (she once said that the English high society were very strict) and they were all « normal » in my opinion. Also, all the advice she gives about rich men are completely wrong. I think that all men have their own personalities, your average joe like she says, could also look for affluence in a lady. I think that her opinion about rich men comes from the fact that she can’t get herself one, and I don’t advice any lady to listen to her to get herself a rich man because Anna Belt speaks from a stripper point of view. She’s more about SEDUCING rich men than showing that rich man who you really are.

ps: Sorry for the long text 😆
I live in England. I’m not “elite” but I have enough experience to know that her advice wouldn’t really work over here. The class indicators are so different from what she’s selling. In general, looking like you’re trying too hard is a big no-no. IMO what she’s selling is a poor person’s idea of what rich people are like.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You might not like her but I think it is ridiculous and triggering for many people to call her fat and old. She is only 35, how old are you guys if you consider that "old"?
The thing is, we don't consider 35 an old age, we do consider Aija old tho cuz she looks 50. About the fat, women you see in your daily life did not build up their life on the back of other innocent women, claiming the only way to be successful is to look like a model, which again Aija clearly does not look like.
I honestly thought she was much older than 35. Of course it's not a crime to be 35, 45, or 95. However, it is Anna herself who opened up the subject of her looks for discussion (by advocating filling your face with botox and fillers in pursuit of a wealthy man). People are just participating in the dialogue she started by sharing their opinions on whether the results of her recommended procedures are favorable.

Reactions: 12
Next scam? My grandma would be interested in her clothing line
Her chest sits very low in that shirt. First thing I noticed. Anyway, she would be totally and utterly copying Lauren A if she started with an all white "merch" collection. I would bet it would be polyester and made in sweatshops though!

Reactions: 14
"Elegant merch"? We're in the realms of self-parody here
I‘m certain she would make huge profits since there are so many brainless women who believe everything she says. They would certainly buy as it makes their leveling up easier 😂 no need to go to zara anymore and wonder what Anna would say about certain pieces. 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Does she think this is cool? You can't even see the ocean, worst view ever and the food doesn't even look yummy 😅 isn't this the place that she went that had an invasion of cats on her room? Glamorous
Screenshot_2021-05-16-17-05-12.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg look at that pillow face 😳. The pesky line between my eyes keeps asking for botox but I am genuinely scared to start on the path due to repeated exposure to this botched face!

Screenshot_20210516_111533.jpg

I am also genuinely peeved that she likes African music. Damn you! Stay away from us!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
maybe its just me but this bag looks useless. wont even fit my phone. who buys this?
me 😂 i have it in a different colour and i love it, it’s true that you cannot fit a lot of things inside but it’s good enough for your essentials

i understand hermes bag but the size is so small. i mean even jamie chua called the tiny sized ones useless. .
no i can assure you this bag is not that small and certainly not useless. If maybe the smallest Jacquemus Chiquito could be called useless because you could only fit some pennies in it, this Kelly is big enough to fit a normal sized phone, your credit card and some cash which is sometimes all you need when you go out.

Next scam? My grandma would be interested in her clothing line
These pants are so ugly thank god they stopped fabricating them. What the hell is that cut, why is so short and why is the évasé at the end of the pants so poorly done? When she wears them with sneakers it makes me sick because of how ugly it is, beurk 🤢

Last edited:
Here she goes giving tips on red wine when she very recently said she doesn’t even drink red wine....
She’s clueless like always.

Reactions: 14
Omg look at that pillow face 😳. The pesky line between my eyes keeps asking for botox but I am genuinely scared to start on the path due to repeated exposure to this botched face!

View attachment 576682

I am also genuinely peeved that she likes African music. Damn you! Stay away from us!! 🤣🤣
she looks so... simple. I don't know.
Not like a mentor to a girl on the path of becoming an elegant lady. Def not like an owner of School of Affluen-zo. 🤦‍♀️
If this is an outfit from secondhand (since she's into it now) - def a cheap one. But c'mon, Ajia, even cheap clothe can look somewhat elegant. Make some effort!

Not like a mentor to a girl on the path of becoming an elegant lady. Def not like an owner of School of Affluen-zo. 🤦‍♀️
If this is an outfit from secondhand (since she's into it now) - def a cheap one. But c'mon, Ajia, even cheap clothe can look somewhat elegant. Make some effort!
indeed, it looks like she got the cheapest clothes from Walmart and mixed them blindly together. Also this jacket is especially horrendous

Reactions: 13
She’s not even amusing to follow anymore. Zero personality and everything she posts is beyond lame 🙄

Reactions: 10
Here she goes giving tips on red wine when she very recently said she doesn’t even drink red wine....
She’s clueless like always.
Content from IVP to cover her clueless ass no doubt.
I know right. What is there to aspire to in this picture??
She would do well to stop being such a try hard and take some lessons from Lina on being yourself
Screenshot_20210516_124738.jpg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.