Anna Bey #16 Age, Net Worth, Pregnancy, Graves Disease and A-List Networking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don't know if it was mentioning before (in this case, sorry)? but searching bey international I found this adress:
Chemin du Pré-Puits 15
1246 Corsier GE
it's a village near Geneva, in Google Maps camera it seems similar to her "office" place (regarding the outside zone: country, green, work in progress, buildings similar to farms etc...)

Reactions: 11
View attachment 544626
Her feet look swollen 🙈
So, she’s channeling her inner Carrie Bradshaw? Wow, very fresh! Why the rather belated obsession, I wonder?
And her bringing the lappy to the salon to watch an ancient series while getting her hair worked on sounds infantile. Not to mention inelegant. 🙃

Reactions: 9
View attachment 544626
Her feet look swollen 🙈
So, she’s channeling her inner Carrie Bradshaw? Wow, very fresh! Why the rather belated obsession, I wonder?
And her bringing the lappy to the salon to watch an ancient series while getting her hair worked on sounds infantile. Not to mention inelegant. 🙃
I just can't get rid of the image in my head. Aija sitting in the hairdresser's chair, watching Sex and the City. Suddenly, the sex scene comes up with loud moaning and everyone around 👀😳 . That could've easily happened, it's not the show to watch in public...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
yep, seen the students from the comments alone max 150, and I am being very generous! with second sales she probably got another 50. let's say even a 100 extra. She hasn't reached 300k.
Apparently she had 1000 students in the first course - can anyone verify this?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Lina it's not very elegant to show the inside of your bestie's "mansion" especially since she has been hiding it for the past year. They opened all the interior doors to give the illusion of space I guess :ROFLMAO:

1619345568088.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i don't know if it was mentioning before (in this case, sorry)? but searching bey international I found this adress:
it's a village near Geneva, in Google Maps camera it seems similar to her "office" place (regarding the outside zone: country, green, work in progress, buildings similar to farms etc...)
You are right. It was for rent up to 2 months ago. Only 1800 CHF. The view matches that outside her new window.

newcheap.jpg

The street looks super affluent.

1619347531880.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Wow thanks for sharing! Was it advertised as office space or appartement? What’s the size?
I remember her sharing a ground floor plan months ago and it was the opposite to this one 🤣
The building seems multipurpose? There was another ad with office furniture. I think you can use it as either

And there's a horse stable nearby.
She probably likes to go and sniff the horse poop, takes her back to her roots.

Sadly I see no cows for her to milk :(

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Quite sad. Sitting alone in her office recording a bunch of lies, just so she can continue to sit alone there and record more lies.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She probably finally got invited to something and is milking it for every drop of content possible.
Quite sad, all this dress up staff was not even for an event but a photo shooting to scam & milk more women. If she was as affluent as she claims she’d have plenty of opportunities to take pictures at events and wouldn’t have to pay for extra shootings to portrait something that she’s clearly not

• Sad
Reactions: 21
What is this obsession with the SATC with the fashion from the early 2000s? I'm sure we'll get Youtube videos on Gossip Girl soon too. Both totally irrelevant in today's world (and I'm saying this as someone who used to really enjoy both of these shows in the past as a teenager and a young adult, emphasis on in the past part).
She has run out of ideas for her videos completely. How about the new networking aspect? There will be no videos on this topic? So... is she still teaching elegance and affluence? I guess bagging wealthy men is a no-go now as all the videos and lives touching upon this subject were removed from her channel. This is a mess. I don't know for how much longer she can keep this up.
I also start to get suspicious of Anna's living arrangements. Does she rent her own place now that she labels as her office? I really have a feeling she has moved and without her husband. Is the place where they have the dress fitting Joseph's place again? It's this strange feeling that she's living alone. We also haven't seen her talking out of her closet for some weeks, right? Because the closet is at Joseph's place. This all is just way too strange for me because these two places just look different for me and she's spending the night at her so-called office.
It is true. It also shows how dated and old fashioned she is. I loved SATC when I was a lot younger, but re-watching it now feels quite dated. Some of the jokes come off as being a bit sexist, homophobic and transphobic. There was even one early episode where they made fun of "black-talk". ::shudders:: It had its time, but it isnt really a relevant show for this day and age. Plus those ladies in that show were educated and had JOBS. They were dating for fun, not to bag a sugar daddy to fund their lifestyle. Some even dated---dare I say it-- average joes. It is completely the opposite of Anna's teachings.

Anna doesnt do networking. The most famous person she knows is Lina Hadid and that is her only friend, who she probably even rarely sees because Lina is a lawyer and Anna just makes youtube all day.

I feel really bad for the women who buy her course. I am shocked to find that so many women out there think that this nobody has all the answers because of a fake image she puts out that she lives in a ritsy place (a hotel) with a man who adores her (who she is afraid to show on camera because someone might "steal" him). They think they are learning from someone who "has it all" when she is just another armchair guru on Youtube. It makes me sick to think how much she must have made from 1000 women who bought her course for over 1000 dollars each.

Reactions: 16
It is true. It also shows how dated and old fashioned she is. I loved SATC when I was a lot younger, but re-watching it now feels quite dated. Some of the jokes come off as being a bit sexist, homophobic and transphobic. There was even one early episode where they made fun of "black-talk". ::shudders:: It had its time, but it isnt really a relevant show for this day and age. Plus those ladies in that show were educated and had JOBS. They were dating for fun, not to bag a sugar daddy to fund their lifestyle. Some even dated---dare I say it-- average joes. It is completely the opposite of Anna's teachings.

I feel really bad for the women who buy her course. I am shocked to find that so many women out there think that this nobody has all the answers because of a fake image she puts out that she lives in a ritsy place (a hotel) with a man who adores her (who she is afraid to show on camera because someone might "steal" him).
Great insights!
Yesterday I watched a documentary about cults on Netflix and then another one on a specific cult mentioned (for anyone who's into docu films, it was about 1978 Guyana). So one cult survivor said this: ultimately, what the human race can learn from this is that no one has all the answers. If someone claims to have the answers to everything, run away from those people.
Now, I personally don't believe Anna is that crazy or wild to set up a cult, but she has been delusional enough to scam her community and preach about jetset like so there were always cult-like tendencies.

Reactions: 10
Another fake photoshoot for a fake lifestyle. She has to shoot in public places to fool people since her own home and backgrounds are very lower class, and she is too embarrassed to go to any of the Geneva hotels (or she was banned).

The shot for example with the blue door, this is the old city wall of Geneva.

NO AFFLUENT PERSON NEEDS TO BRAVE THE COLD WEATHER TO TAKE PICS OUTSIDE IN THE GRASS AND DIRT OF PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND OTHER PEOPLE'S HOUSES!

1619354330902.png

Very nice of Lina to lend her the pink Hermes for the shoot...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
What is that metallic greek goddess dress? Good lord.
Wait a f***ing minute...
1619355130639.png

:ROFLMAO:

If any new posters want to see why you should never believe anything this woman says? Look in my former posts how even months ago she was breaking her own "rules". Imagine paying 1000 euros for this bulls&%@

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.