Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe this thread isn’t more active, she is SO annoying, shocking how people seem to have forgotten she was pretty much a pro ana account at one point too.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe this thread isn’t more active, she is SO annoying, shocking how people seem to have forgotten she was pretty much a pro ana account at one point too.
I’ve unfollowed her now for a while and when she pops up I just don’t understand why people are still obsessed with her. Like she never reply’s to comments and if she does they’re blunt asf and obviously she’s doing great with the marathon training and that but it’s just SO unrelatable and the amount of content she focuses on it is just boring. We want more relatable content! We miss the more down to earth Anna (the one who doesn’t have to put on a show to impress people)

Reactions: 5
I don’t follow, only became aware of her recently but riled she claims she “accidentally” ran the Paris marathon on Sunday 😡