Angels of the North

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they really only fall out because the girl started an eyelash business? Seems so bizarre to me. Work in my salon forever, don’t have any of your own goals or we can’t be friends??!!!

Reactions: 1
She puts on an act like she is the best boss ever because she buys the girls junk food for the salon but when Saffron wanted to hand her notice in she was terrified and then they unfollowed 😂

The new series with other businesses will be boring, I had a tattoo at Pure Ink (featured on the new show) and it was tit.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I know haha she pays them rock bottom minimum wages but buys them a slush every now and then 🥴😄

tell us more about saffron?

I used to like her but shes became annoying sometimes like when she always banging on she’s so busy but constantly has hundreds of Q & As she writes to herself🤨

Reactions: 4
I live near this place absolute dump and never busy the owner drives around like she’s something special 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone watching her “30 days of mental health care”? Please tell me if I’m missing something. I know mental health is no joke and honestly my heart goes out to anyone struggling but how is her posting everything she does daily/the most basic tasks - how is that mental health care?! She’s literally going or her car cleaned, taking dogs to groomers, then going out with her mam and dad? Where do you decide it’s mental health care vs normal life?!

Anyone watching her “30 days of mental health care”? Please tell me if I’m missing something. I know mental health is no joke and honestly my heart goes out to anyone struggling but how is her posting everything she does daily/the most basic tasks - how is that mental health care?! She’s literally going or her car cleaned, taking dogs to groomers, then going out with her mam and dad? Where do you decide it’s mental health care vs normal life?!
Went for a 💩today - #selflove

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why Sammyjo split with Gaz? She seemed so in love and the talk of him moving in when she had her house, seems so strange how quickly it’s ended and no word….

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know why Sammyjo split with Gaz? She seemed so in love and the talk of him moving in when she had her house, seems so strange how quickly it’s ended and no word….
I want to know too! She’s doing a Q&A on her stories tonight but said nothing to personal…

She seems so intense! They’d only been together a few weeks before she was saying they were living together and he was moving in her new house when it’s finished, they barely knew each other. He was also more or less settled with another girl when they got together and then was seeing sammyjo on the side, she got all her mates to block the girl and send nasty messages when the girl told her what he was like. Maybe it’s come back to bite her.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
When I watched the show she gave me the mean clique head girl vibes. I get the feeling her staff don’t dare say or do anything that would turn her on them because she can be so vicious. It all left me with an impression that she also won’t necessarily tell you what she wants you to do (more personal life than work stuff) but if you don’t manage to mind read her correctly she will storm off.

She seems so intense! They’d only been together a few weeks before she was saying they were living together and he was moving in her new house when it’s finished, they barely knew each other. He was also more or less settled with another girl when they got together and then was seeing sammyjo on the side, she got all her mates to block the girl and send nasty messages when the girl told her what he was like. Maybe it’s come back to bite her.
omg WHAT??? That’s mental! By “friends” do you mean the 18 year olds who work in her salon haha. I did feel sorry for her but if that’s true I guess she got what was coming!

When I watched the show she gave me the mean clique head girl vibes. I get the feeling her staff don’t dare say or do anything that would turn her on them because she can be so vicious. It all left me with an impression that she also won’t necessarily tell you what she wants you to do (more personal life than work stuff) but if you don’t manage to mind read her correctly she will storm off.
Yep I get this exactly. And I think the “momager” is probably even worse!!!!! I’m terrified just watching her imagine working there

Reactions: 8
I'm glad I've found this thread, the show was a guilty pleasure for me. I wouldn't want to work for Bev, you can tell she's not nice to work for. I could never work out Sammy Jo's figure, it didn't even click to me that she's had surgery, but seems obvious now. The way the salon is decorated does seem a bit tacky to me, but my 7 year old would love it.
Is there going to be a new series?

Reactions: 11
Seen her Q&A's are are of her "fans" telling her how inspiring she is, it's so obvious that it's her. Does no one else find it really cringey and embarrassing

Reactions: 6
I'm glad I've found this thread, the show was a guilty pleasure for me. I wouldn't want to work for Bev, you can tell she's not nice to work for. I could never work out Sammy Jo's figure, it didn't even click to me that she's had surgery, but seems obvious now. The way the salon is decorated does seem a bit tacky to me, but my 7 year old would love it.
Is there going to be a new series?
Yeah I’m the same age as Sammy Jo and if I had a salon I’d want it to be so classy. Especially for the prices they charge!!

Reactions: 7
The q and a's seems like its done by her because every question is the same as last time- work related questions and 'you inspire me with MH' why is it inspiring to tell people to go for a walk or whatever? Its very simplistic.

Reactions: 4
I'm going to have to find her on Instagram and have a nosey. I'm sure I'll end up down a rabbit hole.

Reactions: 1
The questions are either written by her OR her only “fans” who are 15 years old putting “ly” on the end of the questions :unsure: :sick: Very bizarre

Reactions: 2