Angels of the North

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow how petty!! How do you know so much about her? Do you know her personally? Just curious x
Yup, I went to school with her and I've been out with her a few times. Two of my best friends worked at longlox. She literally falls out with every single girl that leaves the salon, hence the reason I've not been out with her for a looong time.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yup, I went to school with her and I've been out with her a few times. Two of my best friends worked at longlox. She literally falls out with every single girl that leaves the salon, hence the reason I've not been out with her for a looong time.
Oh wow, you’ll be good to have on this thread ;)

she’s 33 I think? Only seems to have one or 2 friends her own age it’s very very weird how she gets so close to the really young girls she employs. Is she really still going to be friends with 18 year olds when she’s pushing 40?! I feel she blurs the lines between employer and friend too much. she also has a lot of knock off designer gear considering her parents have money and she must be making a bomb from the salon?!

Does no one else think the bum-licky Instagram "questions" from her "fans" about how "inspiring" she is about mental health all look surprisingly similar and are probably her writing to herself. I find it quite odd. Surprised there's not more people on this thread.

Does no one else think the bum-licky Instagram "questions" from her "fans" about how "inspiring" she is about mental health all look surprisingly similar and are probably her writing to herself. I find it quite odd. Surprised there's not more people on this thread.
Oh my god this was going to be my next post on here haha!!! She DEFINITELY posts the questions herself it’s the same every single day!!! Along with “what days is your salon open” I could probably tell you the salon opening hours by heart myself I’ve seen them that many bloody times! it’s sooo much more obvious lately that it’s her. I’m also surprised there’s not more people on this thread but I think it’s starting to pick up.

I found the show fascinating to watch but it looks like a mostly toxic working environment. Also I’m sure I remember Barbie dolls all over the place or in some sort of decoration? Yeah that just makes me think of several horror movies…

Reactions: 5
I found the show fascinating to watch but it looks like a mostly toxic working environment. Also I’m sure I remember Barbie dolls all over the place or in some sort of decoration? Yeah that just makes me think of several horror movies…
I imagine the dolls each represent the employees and once they leave or are fired there's a beheading ceremony.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god this was going to be my next post on here haha!!! She DEFINITELY posts the questions herself it’s the same every single day!!! Along with “what days is your salon open” I could probably tell you the salon opening hours by heart myself I’ve seen them that many bloody times! it’s sooo much more obvious lately that it’s her. I’m also surprised there’s not more people on this thread but I think it’s starting to pick up.
Came on here to say the same. Not a chance she’s getting these questions every day, unfollowed so boring

Reactions: 3
Came on here to say the same. Not a chance she’s getting these questions every day, unfollowed so boring
"Oh my godddd babe your so inspiring to mental health and I dont know how you do it every day, your amazing and an inspiration, I wish i was you" oh bore off, shes a pretty girl with a successful salon - not Mother Theresa. Its so obviously her posting them, if you look at how they are typed - it's literally the same person doing them all. How sad to feel the need to do that

Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow her house page? The house is amazing don't get me wrong but if I had the money to be building a house like that I'd want it somewhere a bit more private? There's a couple of metres between her and the houses either side in terms of space/privacy it's no different to any bog standard new build estate

Attachments

Does anyone follow her house page? The house is amazing don't get me wrong but if I had the money to be building a house like that I'd want it somewhere a bit more private? There's a couple of metres between her and the houses either side in terms of space/privacy it's no different to any bog standard new build estate
Exactly what I think. I dont get people claiming these new build 'detached' homes when they're within earshot of the neighbours. Its a shame as up here you get so much house and land for your money!

Reactions: 5
Looks like sammy jo has left her partner Gaz. She was absolutely smitten with him or so we was lead to believe in ig.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Looks like sammy jo has left her partner Gaz. She was absolutely smitten with him or so we was lead to believe in ig.
I bet she’s hard work to be with. You can just tell she’s been given everything in life so the second he says no she has a tantrum. She’s probably just posted it on Instagram to raise speculation for the new series lol

She’s embarrassing. Who at over 30 plasters her personal relationship issues all over Instagram?

Reactions: 9
Honestly I feel absolutely awful for her if something bad has happened, it seems like it has based on her caption. Can’t help but feel a bit sorry for her because they seemed really happy and it’s not a nice thing for anyone to go through. Might just be the way different people deal with things but I don’t understand the need for the vague social media post. Same as I didn’t really understand when she was uploading videos of herself crying when she was having a bad time. For me personally I think some things are best kept private but I suppose she has a hell of a lot of followers so maybe easier for her to just do one post and get it over with rather than have people asking her.

It looks like she’s dumped her boyfriend then.. I don’t think she has looked herself since she got with him but she always gave a big show of how he was her rock etc.

Reactions: 4