Angels of the North

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s local to me and I was tempted to go but I’m not sure I would feel comfortable in the salon.
I love the idea of the show but I think they’ve taken it in the wrong direction. It would have been great to see more hair and less of their lives.
Is it the one in the metro centre?

Gonna throw this out there but anyone else thinking tummy tuck? Just looks so much like it! And she always says ‘fit in like a glove’ like that makes no sense at all
Who? Sammy-jo? - she's got an odd figure, looks quite thin but has big arms and legs.

Reactions: 6
Who? Sammy-jo? - she's got an odd figure, looks quite thin but has big arms and legs.
Yeah I often think it when you can see her belly button it looks like one of those reformed ones after a tummy tuck. Could be wrong

Reactions: 7
Hiiii just joining this thread with some thoughts. SammyJo has one million percent had a tummy tuck you can tell by her belly button as someone else has already said. I’ve been to the salon before and I will say I LOVED my hair extensions from there. The prices are also really good. However, I definitely agree that all the girls who work there are very young/immature and all seem to be fresh out of college for example when I’ve been there or phoned and asked any of them a question they have to run off and ask someone else (I imagine SammyJo or Bev) then come back. Just feels a little bit unprofessional/awkward to me.

Reactions: 7
Just found this!….
Sammy Jonhasnt had a tummy tuck she’s had lipo and a BBL. she went to Marbella for it a few years ago.

Reactions: 2
Im sure all the stuff they show on the show is just to add drama.. all the clients are like actors im sure?
I dnt think it will be really like that.. its just for the show

All those pictures look Facetuned. Unless she's bow legged. Look at the pillars on the last one :ROFLMAO:

Followed Sammyjo for a while, definitely remember the BBL she went abroad for it I’m sure?
Did her parents win the lottery or is this a random rumour I’ve picked up 😂 would make sense that both her and her brother building houses from scratch

Followed Sammyjo for a while, definitely remember the BBL she went abroad for it I’m sure?
Did her parents win the lottery or is this a random rumour I’ve picked up 😂 would make sense that both her and her brother building houses from scratch
No, her dad has got quite a successful company so they've always had money and her mam and dad live in a huge house. Her other younger brother built his house first but she doesn't speak to him anymore because his girlfriend left longlox and opened her own business 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah she went to Marbella for it

I read a few posts about her staff too-
She takes them so you g because she can pay them less and they all think she is god essentially! It’s a very toxic place. Most of the girls are absolutely botched with filler because they had someone come in and do it for cost price

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think she's fibbing about not having any other work doing too, she claimed on a q&a she doesnt get filler but if you look at old photos her lips are thinner and her tear trough deffo looks different

I think she's fibbing about not having any other work doing too, she claimed on a q&a she doesnt get filler but if you look at old photos her lips are thinner and her tear trough deffo looks different
They all get filler.
she’s had a breast reduction/ uplift too

No, her dad has got quite a successful company so they've always had money and her mam and dad live in a huge house. Her other younger brother built his house first but she doesn't speak to him anymore because his girlfriend left longlox and opened her own business 🙄

Wow how petty!! How do you know so much about her? Do you know her personally? Just curious x