Angelika Oles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know anything about this??? I haven’t been keeping up with her that closely lately but this is news to me 😱
Smokey Glow did a collab with her and when people pointed out Angelika's problematic history a bunch of other commentary channels tried to take Angelika's side

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she address the accusations and “explain herself” a while ago?
I’ve stopped watching her now but I was subscribed when she addressed why she blocked certain people calling her out for being racist etc. She’s always spoken out against discrimination so I found it all very confusing... but I guess actions speak louder than words.

Didn't realise there was a thread on Angelika. I find her infuriating! She says "like" after every other word so I can't focus on any info she's trying to relay. Seen alot about her being racist behind the seens including casually dropping the N word. Sorry if that's been mentioned! She's also Memeuless' galfriend

Reactions: 2
i feel like angelika goes on twitter, sees what other people are saying about a topic and calls it research

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm disappointed in her. She was so refreshing but like Jack maaate got suckered in by the career they were parodying.
Can't be bothered with either of them now.

Reactions: 11
Anyone noticed no matter how much she pushes she’s consistently losing subscribers on both channels?

Reactions: 4
Since I unfollowed months ago, she hasn’t even come up on my home/ explore page once. Absolutely love to see it.

Reactions: 2
She’s so boring now, I didn’t realise how many of her videos I skipped on. I swear last time I looked she had 588k then suddenly it was 562, then 561. Now she’s on 559k

Reactions: 4
That video was spot on. When angelika called a brown creator ‘white passing’ is when I lost faith in her. How can you as a whole woman class another creator as ‘white passing’?? She was clearly not white too imo, and I’m black. And then she gaslighted the creator for being angry about that and said she didn’t ever call her that when she literally did and pulled her pfp up while she did too🤣. Sigh. Her blonde hair and blue eyes got her way too far. She’s not funny in the slightest either. Other drama channels I actually watch have some humour and incorporate their own personal lives into it. She really is the most boring big youtuber to exist

Gabbie Hanna is trending on Twitter this morning so had a look why - she’s in massive beef with Angelika that’s why!

• Wow
I swear the two of them are in love. I didn’t know who gabbie was until I started watching angelika and then it seemed like video after video was about her. It’s like she sees the views she gets and tries to milk it for all it’s worth. Very icky behaviour

• Haha
Okay, first time in this thread. I've been subscribed to Angelika out of habit and haven't really paid much attention to the controversies surrounding her. I watch an occasional video here and there, usually as background noise when I'm getting ready for the day. I don't watch any other commentary channels, so I haven't had anything to compare her to. This week, however, I was eager to learn more about the Nikki Philippi dog scandal, so I watched LaurDIY's informative video on the topic to learn more. And then today, I watched Angelika's video on the same topic. The videos are almost identical. Granted, Angelika does mention Lauren's video in the beginning but it still does not make it okay to copy every single point from that video and almost claim them as your own. That's just lazy and it finally made me unsubscribe.

I reckon a lot of Angelika's viewers are like me – not very much invested in the YouTuber world and just want an easy digest of the latest drama. But since I don't follow any other channels, I have never realised how much content she copies from other drama channels instead of doing her own research and making her own arguments. And I hate the fact that she gets away with it and I let her get away with it for so long.

• Wow
Reactions: 10