Angelika Oles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always go to America on holidays? She has been to Florida before why does she have the need to go there again? My bet is her father has some kind of job that he goes back and forth to America and takes Angie with him so she can just do whatever there while he works. Kill two birds with one stone.

Reactions: 2
did anyone see her bashing ben (simplynailogicals partner) in one of her videos? she just came across like she had done little research and just wanted to get her video out as quickly as possible

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why does she always go to America on holidays? She has been to Florida before why does she have the need to go there again? My bet is her father has some kind of job that he goes back and forth to America and takes Angie with him so she can just do whatever there while he works. Kill two birds with one stone.
to be fair America, and Florida, is HUGE.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else feel like her second channel is so low effort? You'd think that when someone drops out of uni the effort they put in videos goes up and not down. The topics are low effort rambling and so are the thumbnails.

Yeah I definitely think algelika just has a really loyal sub base. Her main channel is obviously a lot of effort but the second gets so much attention and no effort. But fair enough

I found it weird yesterday that she incorporated a sex toy ad considering her audience? I don’t see many youtubers doing those which means loads of them must turn these opportunities down lol

Reactions: 6
Yeah I definitely think algelika just has a really loyal sub base. Her main channel is obviously a lot of effort but the second gets so much attention and no effort. But fair enough

I found it weird yesterday that she incorporated a sex toy ad considering her audience? I don’t see many youtubers doing those which means loads of them must turn these opportunities down lol
i think she just takes whatever brand deals come her way because she’s advertised bluetooth earphones multiple times however clearly doesn’t use them as i’ve seen pictures either on her story or posted of her wearing airpods

Does anyone else feel like her second channel is so low effort? You'd think that when someone drops out of uni the effort they put in videos goes up and not down. The topics are low effort rambling and so are the thumbnails.
Yeah I stopped watching her before she dropped out cause I could see the effort she put in getting less and less with each upload.

Reactions: 2
Shes shite and never shows reciepts. If your gona talk bout drama, atleast show some clips or messages whatever ur talking bout , not just repeat what everyone else said a week before and assume we seen that.
Also shes supposely dating memeulous - nt sure thats known ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
what rlly annoys me about her is how she never shows receipts bc of copyright or whatever like your whole channel is for drama show the receipts??!! otherwise what’s the point in her channel if she’s just saying things without showing us the receipts
Shes shite and never shows reciepts. If your gona talk bout drama, atleast show some clips or messages whatever ur talking bout , not just repeat what everyone else said a week before and assume we seen that.
Also shes supposely dating memeulous - nt sure thats known ?

Reactions: 4
Although I know it’s her personal style and it doesn’t matter really, I find it strange how she does these beautiful soft glam makeup looks and wears a tacky in-your-face champion t shirt to match.

Reactions: 14
I've never heard the memeulous thing? Weird.
I watch her videos but i find her extremely unlikeable 🤣🤣

She also comes acrossed quite biased in my opinion. For example like when she decides she dosent like someone e.g. Jeffree she will never cover all of the drama as she only covers what makes him look bad and what makes James good

Reactions: 7
Ah another video babbling about makeup products. Someone needs to be really bored to find that stuff worth watching.

To be fair... this tweet (and one other but cnt remember who by) is my only source for this memeulous info 😂
View attachment 207086
I think it was on GG where she was recently filming in front of a white wall where she said she was in a different location and the poster there pointed out that the chair she was sitting in was identical to one in his videos (black with a white edge).

Angelika came across terribly in her new video. She comes cross so bitchy and judgemental and biased and badly researched these days it’s so annoying. She barely had a personality for her second channel... her drama channel is supposed to be where it’s at and she spends most if it being sarcastic, making fun of people or being biased when discussing stories. Other channels like tea spill I think it is so a way better job and are refreshing to actually watch

I used to watch her religiously but slowly gave up because it’s so clear she puts no effort whatsoever into her videos. I finally watched a video for the first time in weeks today and couldn’t get more than a few minutes into it...
What drives me nuts about her is how she repeatedly asks viewers to comment down below to “help her engagement” rather than you know, actually being engaging? The bar is set lower and lower with every video.

Reactions: 10
Literally came on here just because I couldn’t make it through another beggy intro. YouTubers need to realise that their audience shouldn’t have to care about the YouTuber’s numbers! Be engaging and we will like, comment, and subscribe all on our own...
but this nonsense of “oh this isn’t even my most watched video but the comments are popping!” Okay?! Are you gonna reply to every comment now?? No! So stfu and do what you need to do. Let us decide if you’re worth watching. And as of these days? Not.

I also think it’s so contradicting how anti religion she is but then shoves karma in our faces constantly? People who are anti religion keep a closed mind obviously because of conflict, views on LGBT, women etc. Which is understandable. But she must have a lot of religious viewers and it doesn’t hurt to do some research before attacking religion so much? She tries to use logic to make religion seem stupid but that’s literally the point of religion it’s based on faith not logic?... idk u can just tell she knows basically nothing about religious texts, the point of religion, how much religions help the poor and communities and how much religion has helped peoples mental health etc. Again she barely does research before she films and it really really shows.

Reactions: 4
I’m not religious at all but the way she attacks some religions is so ignorant. Just because there are some toxic people in a religion doesn’t mean the WHOLE religion is toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 11