Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get me wrong, she does seem like a lovely person, and seems very lonely. She is obsessed with food though! Every day it’s what she’s eaten, what she’s planning to eat . . . .

But my biggest annoyance with her is those bloody Disney and Harry Potter t-shirts. They’re great for power washing the back yard but omg they’re just so bloody unflattering. Especially when you have a big chest.

She’s so unhappy with her weight but I’m sure with the right outfit she’d look 2 stone lighter.

Does anyone else watch?

Reactions: 2
i used to watch her but she is just a 40 something big child who wont grow up! she is always given up slimming world, she has an unhealthy obsession with children's shows! strange relationship with her friend from Canada!

Reactions: 3
Yessssss! You’ve said everything I’ve thought! Have you seen the vlogs she’s done with her friend? I think Lauren fancies her but It’s not mutual

She doesn’t even seem to put any effort into slimming world. She seems to lose 3lb then gain 4.

She’s doing this muscle food do the unthinkable diet now, I think just because of the unreal amount of food you can have on it. £60 a week is a lot for food for one person though. I can easily feed my family of 5 for that

Bloody hell..tell me more!

I could only watch 5 minutes . Am now desperate to know more about Lauren and more about her!

Lauren is her best friend that lives in Canada but they’ve met a load of times. Their days revolve round talking to each other online. They even take the same days off so they can talk together all day!

Lauren is her best friend that lives in Canada but they’ve met a load of times. Their days revolve round talking to each other online. They even take the same days off so they can talk together all day!
Oh my lord! I can't bear to know any more. That's just weird in my opinion.

What does she vlog about?

It is weird!

She really doesn’t have a lot to talk about. Food talk takes up about half her videos. What she’s watching on her “massive dvd collection” About talking to Lauren. Parcel talk. It’s sad because she has no life really. Work, food and Lauren sums up her whole life

• Haha
i used to watch her but she is just a 40 something big child who wont grow up! she is always given up slimming world, she has an unhealthy obsession with children's shows! strange relationship with her friend from Canada!
Yes,i cant quite work out what sort of relationship she has with Lauren,they seem unhealthily obssessed with each other given they are just penpals.......

I’m not into it myself but I really do understand how people are into Harry Potter. But really, what 40 something year old woman has prints of it framed on her wall?!

She’s put her what I got for Christmas video up and her knickers are soaking over a Harry Potter calendar she got, and is planning to frame the pictures from it!

I’m not into it myself but I really do understand how people are into Harry Potter. But really, what 40 something year old woman has prints of it framed on her wall?!

She’s put her what I got for Christmas video up and her knickers are soaking over a Harry Potter calendar she got, and is planning to frame the pictures from it!
My son whose 21 has suddenly started to get hooked on Harry Potter. So since it's all over of course I get him some tat. Went to Debenhams yesterday and picked him up a Harry Potter glass;reduced then an extra 10% off. He said that's cool but you don't have to buy me everything Harry Potter now...so will stick to pandas for him! Always panda tat on wish for a couple of quid!

I’ve always had an unfair dislike for it because my second daughter had the dvd of the first film at her Nanna’s and was obsessed with it. She told me I was just like Dobby the elf. I thought it would be a cute wee thing then saw a pic of him ? Then put her up for adoption!

I think your son having the merch is different. I just think having prints of it on your wall is a bit odd.

I’m not even embarrassed to admit I’ve been obsessed with Dirty Dancing since I was 6. My daughter bought me a mug and notebook with Dirty Dancing on it for Christmas and my brother teased me about it all day! I love it but wouldn’t have prints from it up in my house

Her friend Kelly,a youtube subscriber sent her no end of stuff for Christmas,she seems rather obsessed with Angela!!

She is so annoying how she rambles on about Lauren,Harry Potter,Disney stuff,that muscle food stuff and her competitions she enters.Having seen some of the stupid prizes she wins i do wonder why she bothers half the time!!!She is an adult in a 12 year old body!!!

Wow, I thought Kelly was a friend from work! I bet Lauren’s jealous ?

I’ve thought that about her competitions before. In all the unboxing videos I’ve watched I’ve seen like 4 decent prizes

She is so annoying how she rambles on about Lauren,Harry Potter,Disney stuff,that muscle food stuff and her competitions she enters.Having seen some of the stupid prizes she wins i do wonder why she bothers half the time!!!She is an adult in a 12 year old body!!!
Sorry,that should be a 12 year old in an adult body...lol

Reactions: 1
The best thing Angela could do for her weight loss is to find out why she’s so obsessive about food! It’s all she talks about!

The amount of food on that muscle food diet is crazy. But it is working for her it seems. She put on half a stone at Xmas then lost 5lb of it.

She had a rant about some other diet advice person. I’m sorry it’s gonna sound nasty, but who is gonna take dieting advice from Angela. Her channel is mainly focused on weight loss, but she’s been going 5 odd years and is the biggest she’s ever been!

The best thing Angela could do for her weight loss is to find out why she’s so obsessive about food! It’s all she talks about!

The amount of food on that muscle food diet is crazy. But it is working for her it seems. She put on half a stone at Xmas then lost 5lb of it.

She had a rant about some other diet advice person. I’m sorry it’s gonna sound nasty, but who is gonna take dieting advice from Angela. Her channel is mainly focused on weight loss, but she’s been going 5 odd years and is the biggest she’s ever been!
Oooo is she on a diet?

I mean she has a lot of chins or rather a big mass of chins

Mighty have a look another day!

She’s doing the muscle food do the unthinkable diet. They sent her a week of food to review and she’s buying it herself now.

It really is such a massive amount of food though! Breakfast, lunch and dinner plus 3 snacks. And it’s £60 odd a week. A lot on food for a single person.