Andy Signore and Popcorned Planet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to open this thread as I'm getting more and more pissed off with this channel - who jumps on anything 'Johnny Depp' for views. The host, Andy Signore has been known to beg for money from subscribers for any of his co-presenters.

If you listened to Andy, he is the only one who managed to help Johnny to win his court case against Amber Heard. Andy also met Johnny once and we haven't heard the last of it since

The straw that broke the camel's back last night was the fact that Andy & Stef went 'live' to report on the death of Jeff Beck. Her and Andy seem to know diddly squat about Jeff yet, managed to pull off a 75 minute 'Youtube live' .......Andy had to read the obituary from Variety. Stef's acting abilities on her being 'devastated' was actually laughable....although, we didn't hear her shrieking ....which was a pleasant change.

Other Youtubers have made short five minute tribute posts about Jeff Beck - they've not tried keeping on air for as long as possible to get the Adsense out of the poor man's death. To fill in the time Popcorned Planet discussed bacterial meningitis which is what Jeff died from

Then we get a speech from Stef about her friend, Marcela (???) who she speaks about and then starts crying.......in the middle of a Jeff Beck 'tribute'??? I'm confused..........

Andy & Stef come across as desperate to be Johnny Depp's best friend. Making money out of his dead friend is not going to cut it! Andy did a 6 minute tribute for Anne Heche and absolutely nothing for Queen Elizabeth II.

I've just counted that in the last couple of months, Andy has made 38 videos about Johnny.....a full seven months after the trial ended - he's obsessed.......

Reactions: 1
I used to really like his channel, but after he met JD I had to stop watching. It seemed to me like meeting him really went to his head.

Reactions: 2
...he's done another tribute to Jeff Beck.....he's really stringing this out for views. He's doing another live later on!

Did he even know who Jeff Beck was before JD? Doubtful.
No he didn't, that's why he read out different obituaries from different online news websites.... He's done an 8 minute tribute for Lisa Marie Presley....who he probably knew more about than Jeff Beck

I had to open this thread as I'm getting more and more pissed off with this channel - who jumps on anything 'Johnny Depp' for views. The host, Andy Signore has been known to beg for money from subscribers for any of his co-presenters.

If you listened to Andy, he is the only one who managed to help Johnny to win his court case against Amber Heard. Andy also met Johnny once and we haven't heard the last of it since

The straw that broke the camel's back last night was the fact that Andy & Stef went 'live' to report on the death of Jeff Beck. Her and Andy seem to know diddly squat about Jeff yet, managed to pull off a 75 minute 'Youtube live' .......Andy had to read the obituary from Variety. Stef's acting abilities on her being 'devastated' was actually laughable....although, we didn't hear her shrieking ....which was a pleasant change.

Other Youtubers have made short five minute tribute posts about Jeff Beck - they've not tried keeping on air for as long as possible to get the Adsense out of the poor man's death. To fill in the time Popcorned Planet discussed bacterial meningitis which is what Jeff died from

Then we get a speech from Stef about her friend, Marcela (???) who she speaks about and then starts crying.......in the middle of a Jeff Beck 'tribute'??? I'm confused..........

Andy & Stef come across as desperate to be Johnny Depp's best friend. Making money out of his dead friend is not going to cut it! Andy did a 6 minute tribute for Anne Heche and absolutely nothing for Queen Elizabeth II.

I've just counted that in the last couple of months, Andy has made 38 videos about Johnny.....a full seven months after the trial ended - he's obsessed.......
Nerd Report gets on my nerves and Step, her voice is just too much for me sorry. But Nerd Report is better with Andy then alone but when Nerd Report is talking about that Idaho Murders case, he sounded nervous and like he didn't know what the hell he was doing.

I think the reason why the Idaho Murders are getting a lot of attention in the US is because the Depp vs Heard trial is over now and people on youtube need something to cover for views. but also because it's a small college town and there was four murders.

This is vile and intrusive. A few hours before the body was found in the river Wyre, Stef the Alter Nerd had gone poking around on Companies House for Nicola Bulley's financial records and Andy just had to make a video

This man makes me feel physically ILL! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ I went down a bit of a rabbit hole into the allegations against him -- that aren't even allegations really because there's actually video -- and fill sick that sick perverts like him get a platform.

I know, I know - community guidelines exist but... wow. It's actually disgusting the way he grifts off stories of inappropriate sexual relations when he is guilty of that himself.

• Heart