Anastasia Kingsnorth (floral princess) (mini SaffyB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anastasia Kingsnorth is an English beauty, fashion, and lifestyle vlogger. She runs a self-titled YouTube channel on which she posts her videos. She also owns a side channel on the social platform under the name "Anastasia’s Vlogs" on which she posts her vlogs. In the online world, this popular social media star is also known as Floral Princess.....

Ok but let’s be real, she’s known for her obsession with both Saffron Barker and the humble Chicken Nugget or BigMac meal.

Just wanted to create this thread to discuss her antics, her antics when she does decide to vlog that is ?
I don’t actually mind Ana when she’s away from saffron, but how long until she’s become a Budget Barker ?

Reactions: 3
I have a soft spot for Ana when she is away from Saffron...but with Saffron I despair.

Is there a Saffron barker thread here, endless material with that family

Reactions: 2
She was alright when she was friends with Quisha and Lily way back but Saffron definitely brings out the worst in her imo

Reactions: 1
I used to really like Ana. I found her really relatable, particularly with opening up with the struggles her mum has had, how they haven’t got much money, even her skin troubles. But really dislike her around Saffron. The friendship seems quite one sided and she sucks up to her a lot. She also seems to be changing into the ‘typical youtuber’, obsessing over Gucci, etc etc.

Although, her brother Atticus is the sweetest little boy.

Reactions: 4
I have a soft spot for Ana when she is away from Saffron...but with Saffron I despair.

Is there a Saffron barker thread here, endless material with that family

No but I’m gonna make one I think!? ?
I quite liked Ana, I really routed for her until she decided to leave school after one day and made the choice to vlog full time, but then decided after a few weeks full time was every couple of days... then three times a week, then twice a week.
I’d have loved to see her if she never got close to saffron and had stayed in school while juggling her YouTube channel.
Molly Thompson (beauty spectrum) is the same age, vlogs every week (daily now) and continued her education and her channel, she’s about to head of to study art (or something like that) in college in September. I’d love to have seen Ana make friends with her and that click and then see how different her life and attitude would be now. They have such different channels and I really enjoy Molly’s content.
Everything is materialistic with ana now, she’s learning from the best with saffron barker. But I can’t see it lasting for her especially if she falls out with saffron. I watch her now for background noise but there’s only so many times you can see someone have a “pamper night” go to tesco or “getting a bath”

Can't watch her if she's at home. Sensitive ears and low tolerance level for bleeping smoke alarms.
Takes 3 minutes maximum to change the battery or dust it.

Can't watch her if she's at home. Sensitive ears and low tolerance level for bleeping smoke alarms.
Takes 3 minutes maximum to change the battery or dust it.
I left a comment on a vlog weeks ago saying I’m sure there must be some law they says they need to have a working smoke alarm (that’s a lie, I’m not sure, but it sounded good in my head ?) and does it not keep her brother awake all night and I got called a c*nt and I was told to f*ck of (I think that’s what I was told, the spelling was all over the place) so that was nice ?? her fans obviously take education as seriously as Ana does.

I've just watched the video Switching Lives with my Mum for 24 hours.
Honestly it was no different to a normal day other than Ana used cheaper make up, wore wigs and she actually had clothes on that cover her body without that awful fleece bear rag.

• Haha
Who gets a Juke for a first car? ?

Someone who wants to be Saffron Barker but doesn’t have the money saffron has, or live in the area saffron does.
I doubt she will ever learn how to drive it without stalling. Luckily she only goes to Tesco and McDonald’s. both stumb, or stalling distance ?

Where she is the A14 is notorious for accidents. Almost every few days there is an accident and every month a fatality or life changing injury. I give it a week and she'll have an accident spilling her McDonald's all over the car.

Where she is the A14 is notorious for accidents. Almost every few days there is an accident and every month a fatality or life changing injury. I give it a week and she'll have an accident spilling her McDonald's all over the car.

She might completely total her car but don’t you dare think even a chicken nugget would get damaged by Ana ?? that girl has her priorities in order. ?

I WISH SHE WOULD JUST BE THIS ANA AND NOT THAT "GUCCI GANG I LOVE SAFFRON" ANA

The video above she did a treasure hunt and the treasure was tickets for her mum, her brother and herself to DisneyLand Paris -- she paid for the tickets, hotels, and all the food.

She is a lovely girl, please Ana stay away from The Barkers -- from Botox Wendy to Saffy B wannabe superstar -- just vile!

Reactions: 4
I WISH SHE WOULD JUST BE THIS ANA AND NOT THAT "GUCCI GANG I LOVE SAFFRON" ANA

The video above she did a treasure hunt and the treasure was tickets for her mum, her brother and herself to DisneyLand Paris -- she paid for the tickets, hotels, and all the food.

She is a lovely girl, please Ana stay away from The Barkers -- from Botox Wendy to Saffy B wannabe superstar -- just vile!
That video was so cute! I’m really glad she’s doing this for her family, I think she really is a lovely person.

I do agree though I get such an entitled brat vibe from Saffron, it must kill her that Ana eats whatever she wants and remains slim whilst Saff is basically starving herself and pointing out all the stuff she can’t eat

I found absolutely no fault in her with this 500’000 celebration video. Ana minus the Barker influence is the girl I chose to follow because she was sweet, I stayed to follow Ana Barker because it’s fun hate watching her.
?
This was cute. Everything about it was cute.

Even her mum showed a bit of emotion and cracked a smile.
For a 500k special l loved how she dedicated it to doing something for her Mum and brother not the usual "I've brought a Gucci handbag" for myself.

I loved her latest video and cracked a little tear at her mum. Agreed. Stay away from Saf!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.