Anastasia Kingsnorth (floral princess) (mini SaffyB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such an unnatural collaboration, so forced and awkward. When would they ever realistically be friends [emoji849]
Fake laughter with everyone not just Zoe
Although Zoe will hate that he called her the queen of YouTube [emoji23][emoji23]

It was so funny when he said it. He had phone notification. Bet it was Zoe saying "I fcking heard that" [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What irritates me the most about Ana’s collab with Mark and just any collabs she does in general is that she never seems to have her own opinions or be her own person. She’s too much of a people pleaser she always has to agree with other people and copy what they say rather than giving her own views on things. For example she could say “ I love the colour red ” and the other person will be like “ I don’t like it to be honest my favourite colour is blue ” and Ana will be like “ Me too!! Omg I don’t like the colour red at all blue is my favourite colour always has been you’ll never see me liking the colour red I love blue all the way ”.
I NOTICED THAT TOO!!!

Reminded me of Jeffrey Star and Manny Mua agreeing with everything lol

Reactions: 3
she's starting to moderate comments on her vlogs. they're all getting approved, and yet she let a lot of negative ones in... :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Ouch at the top comments on her LA uncut vlog :censored:
I just came on here to say that.
What does she expect though? Too lazy to vlog whilst in LA and then just fobs her viewers off with a basic compilation of her bloody snapchats.
Which.Are.Awful
Like a bunch of 10 year olds on a sleepover 🙄

Reactions: 4
What do the comments say? I have children hogging my YouTube at the moment (school holidays!)

As if her waist is that small, it’s almost the size of her handspan! Also her makeup looks like she has milk around her top lip.

This filter they all seem to use now just makes them look orange

I’m surprised neither Ana or Saffron have a boyfriend and it’s not that I think “they’re the loveliest most beautiful girls they should have boys all over them ” I don’t think that at all lol , the reason I’m surprised is cause a lot of these youtubers have boyfriends and I just thought the two of them would be trying super hard to get one too. I know you can say they want a genuine relationship they don’t just want a boyfriend for the sake of it and I respect that if that’s the case but they make a lot of tinder videos which makes them look very desperate for a boyfriend aswell as some of the pictures they post . There’s nothing wrong with being single at all it’s just something I was curious about.
Imagine how high maintenance they would both be as girlfriends though.. 😂

Reactions: 1
As if her waist is that small, it’s almost the size of her handspan! Also her makeup looks like she has milk around her top lip.

This filter they all seem to use now just makes them look orange
That’s what I was saying, it looks really long aswell

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Imagine how high maintenance they would both be as girlfriends though.. 😂
I agree they would be very high maintenance as girlfriends😂. I feel sorry for the guys who end up with those two! Can you imagine the confusion the poor boyfriends will have they’ll be dating two people at once the photoshopped version of their girlfriend and then the real life version. Maybe this is why the thousands of dates they both claim to go on never go any further because the guys are seeing the instagram version of Ana and Saffron then in real life seeing what they actually look like.

• Haha
Hers and her mothers house drives me MAD. It’s so full of tat 😫 Julie literally bought a cushion and put it on her bottom step today. Looks so out of place. It’s like they’re just filling the house with tat because they couldn’t at their old tiny one!!!

Reactions: 2
Aren’t the pants/knickers inside out as well?! Surely the label shouldn’t be on the front [emoji23] Really prompting the company well [emoji23]

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.