Anastasia Kingsnorth (floral princess) (mini SaffyB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest video is laughable. Does she not understand exchange rates....? Saying “everything is sooo expensive in Target. This bag here is 24 dollars but in Tesco this would be like 15 pounds” .... obviously when you convert the currency the difference is much less?!? “I wish I could buy more in Target but it’s so much more expensive! I’m gonna have to sacrifice a bag or shoes!” If you’re spending £100 in Tesco and want an equal “challenge”, you could be spending about $125 in Target to equal £100 with the conversion. Accounting for shoes or a bag or even both. Honestly so embarrassing that she calls herself a “travel vlogger” and says how much she loves travelling when she is this dumb and ignorant. The outfits and her hairstyle are hideous.

Reactions: 13
I feel mean for saying this but Ana’s face in her newest video looks really different, maybe she’s just really bloated from her crap diet but you can tell it’s sort of starting to catch up with her. It looks really full especially under her chin, she can’t face tune her videos I guess.

Reactions: 7
I just had a look at the “noticed” range, are they actually taking the piss with those prices?!
A range to suit every basic witch Instagram white girl around. Groundbreaking.

Sophiedoesnails - will put her name to anything.
Haz - I don’t even know what she does apart from hang around with Ana.
Jordan - no comment
Saffron - as above 🙄
Molly - I actually don’t mind her tbh 😬
Jessie - what the actual fuckington are you doing?! Are we really going here... wow. I can’t believe I actually liked her/thought she had more self respect 🤷‍♀️ I know over the last year her content has been woeful but I didn’t expect THIS much of a drop 🤣

So everyone on youtube is 18-25, white, mostly blonde 🤔 overly tanned with bad taste and more money than sense.
Glad they cleared that up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The noticed clothing range is awful! And £40 for pjs is insane, a young audience can’t afford this and I wouldn’t even pay that for designer clothes

Reactions: 3
And she wasn’t even organised to get a video up announcing and promoting it on launch day. Molly and haz both managed it. I think that looks really unprofessional to the brand/company on Ana’s part. Too busy posing in her bikini obviously

• Angry
I’m surprised neither Ana or Saffron have a boyfriend and it’s not that I think “they’re the loveliest most beautiful girls they should have boys all over them ” I don’t think that at all lol , the reason I’m surprised is cause a lot of these youtubers have boyfriends and I just thought the two of them would be trying super hard to get one too. I know you can say they want a genuine relationship they don’t just want a boyfriend for the sake of it and I respect that if that’s the case but they make a lot of tinder videos which makes them look very desperate for a boyfriend aswell as some of the pictures they post . There’s nothing wrong with being single at all it’s just something I was curious about.

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised neither Ana or Saffron have a boyfriend and it’s not that I think “they’re the loveliest most beautiful girls they should have boys all over them ” I don’t think that at all lol , the reason I’m surprised is cause a lot of these youtubers have boyfriends and I just thought the two of them would be trying super hard to get one too. I know you can say they want a genuine relationship they don’t just want a boyfriend for the sake of it and I respect that if that’s the case but they make a lot of tinder videos which makes them look very desperate for a boyfriend aswell as some of the pictures they post . There’s nothing wrong with being single at all it’s just something I was curious about.
Yeah I get this too, mainly with Ana. She’s made several tinder videos and references it just comes across as so desperate.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just been looking at Julie’s post, the really bad edited one where she’s promoting the 0 calorie syrups, and there’s a comment on there that she’s replied to and she’s getting so much hate for it

I’ve just been looking at Julie’s post, the really bad edited one where she’s promoting the 0 calorie syrups, and there’s a comment on there that she’s replied to and she’s getting so much hate for it
And like the influencer she’s pretending to be... a salty post follows.
#zerocaloriesalt
Idiot.

04734D39-348A-4702-A220-9187C6FF713C.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I just had a look at the “noticed” range, are they actually taking the piss with those prices?!
A range to suit every basic witch Instagram white girl around. Groundbreaking.

Sophiedoesnails - will put her name to anything.
Haz - I don’t even know what she does apart from hang around with Ana.
Jordan - no comment
Saffron - as above 🙄
Molly - I actually don’t mind her tbh 😬
Jessie - what the actual fuckington are you doing?! Are we really going here... wow. I can’t believe I actually liked her/thought she had more self respect 🤷‍♀️ I know over the last year her content has been woeful but I didn’t expect THIS much of a drop 🤣

So everyone on youtube is 18-25, white, mostly blonde 🤔 overly tanned with bad taste and more money than sense.
Glad they cleared that up.
Off topic but does Molly have a thread on here ?

So Ana and Mark Ferris have 2 videos together (baring in mind Mark is 28 and Ana is 18)

Mark said "You are the Queen of Youtube right, I feel like you do thought-provoking* food challenges"

synonyms for "thought-provoking": interesting, provocative, stimulating, intriguing, inspiring

Yes "thought-provoking" is what I thought when I saw these thumbnails

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Such an unnatural collaboration, so forced and awkward. When would they ever realistically be friends [emoji849]
Fake laughter with everyone not just Zoe
Although Zoe will hate that he called her the queen of YouTube [emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 6
Anas and mark mukbang 😬. He says he follows her yet don’t no she live with her mum still. Is she trying to be the next Zoe feels bit ott /fake

What irritates me the most about Ana’s collab with Mark and just any collabs she does in general is that she never seems to have her own opinions or be her own person. She’s too much of a people pleaser she always has to agree with other people and copy what they say rather than giving her own views on things. For example she could say “ I love the colour red ” and the other person will be like “ I don’t like it to be honest my favourite colour is blue ” and Ana will be like “ Me too!! Omg I don’t like the colour red at all blue is my favourite colour always has been you’ll never see me liking the colour red I love blue all the way ”.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.